News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Shitty O'Keas  ( 145,611 )

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: Shitty O'Keas
« Reply #615 on: January 16, 2011, 10:19:29 AM »
I really wish I would have read this thread before today.   

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #616 on: January 16, 2011, 10:30:03 AM »
Quote from: Andy on January 15, 2011, 10:21:32 PM
He just wandered off.  But on our way out, Crane was holding court with a bunch of suits in the little room where Julie and her gang had been festering all night but had since abandoned in search of an Old Country Buffet.  I stuck my head in and said, drunkenly, "Hey Crane!"  He looked up and with a big shit eating grin I said, "Go fuck yourself."  That felt good.  I didn't even yell it, just said it kind of matter of factly.  I thought I really nailed the delivery.

That's beautiful.  I left a lttile before last call so I missed that.

When you add it up, Crane must have felt like Montgomery Burns after deciding to stop into Moe's for a drink after he had sold the power plant to the Germans.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #617 on: January 16, 2011, 10:39:03 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on January 16, 2011, 10:30:03 AM
He just wandered off.  But on our way out, Crane was holding court with a bunch of suits in the little room where Julie and her gang had been festering all night but had since abandoned in search of an Old Country Buffet.  I stuck my head in and said, drunkenly, "Hey Crane!"  He looked up and with a big shit eating grin I said, "Go fuck yourself."  That felt good.  I didn't even yell it, just said it kind of matter of factly.  I thought I really nailed the delivery.

When you add it up, Crane must have felt like Montgomery Burns after deciding to stop into Moe's for a drink after he had sold the power plant to the Germans.

I have a feeling that you looked this episode up before you made the reference to make sure it wasn't the Dutch or something.

It, nevertheless, made me smile.  "The land of chocolate!"
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #618 on: January 16, 2011, 10:47:19 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 16, 2011, 10:39:03 AM
Quote from: PANK! on January 16, 2011, 10:30:03 AM

I have a feeling that you looked this episode up before you made the reference to make sure it wasn't the Dutch or something.

It, nevertheless, made me smile.  "The land of chocolate!"

Look--I know I'm not a Level I Simpsons Geek like you CT, Jon, Thrill and TEC, but come on.  Seriously?

Reuschels_Jowls

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #619 on: January 16, 2011, 07:59:25 PM »
I doff the chapeau to all of you rabble-rousing mofos.... well done.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #620 on: January 18, 2011, 10:42:32 AM »

After reading about the Heckler's hijinks, it's clear you guys are the true heroes.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #621 on: January 18, 2011, 11:36:09 AM »
Quote from: Fork on January 18, 2011, 10:42:32 AM
After reading about the Heckler's hijinks, it's clear you guys are the true heroes.

What a horrible fucking website that is.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #622 on: January 18, 2011, 11:38:53 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 18, 2011, 11:36:09 AM

Sheer fucking brilliance.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #623 on: January 18, 2011, 11:44:27 AM »
Quote from: Fork on January 18, 2011, 11:38:53 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 18, 2011, 11:36:09 AM

Sheer fucking brilliance.

Consider me humbled.

Oh, how...

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #624 on: January 18, 2011, 11:51:18 AM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #625 on: January 18, 2011, 12:12:28 PM »
Serious question.  Has anyone found "The Heckler" to be funny?  Ever?   Even before this goon started taking himself so seriously and so  transparently attempted to defend the honor of Tits McGee with that awful attempt at humor I always found it to be a big bowl of lame soup.  Anyone who's ever thought of it as some sort of localized, sports-centric version of The Onion should be banned from being allowed to enjoy The Onion ever again.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #626 on: January 18, 2011, 12:16:27 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on January 18, 2011, 12:12:28 PM
Serious question.  Has anyone found "The Heckler" to be funny?  Ever?   Even before this goon started taking himself so seriously and so  transparently attempted to defend the honor of Tits McGee with that awful attempt at humor I always found it to be a big bowl of lame soup.  Anyone who's ever thought of it as some sort of localized, sports-centric version of The Onion should be banned from being allowed to enjoy The Onion ever again.

THI
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #627 on: January 18, 2011, 12:27:04 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 18, 2011, 12:16:27 PM

THI

They're like Kurt Evans photoshops in paragraph form.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #628 on: January 18, 2011, 12:29:31 PM »
Quote from: SKO on January 18, 2011, 12:27:04 PM

THI

They're like Kurt Evans photoshops in paragraph form.

Illustrated by Kurt Evans Photoshops™.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #629 on: January 18, 2011, 12:38:40 PM »

THI

Seams logically correct to me.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.