News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Shitty O'Keas  ( 145,543 )

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Shitty O'Keas
« Reply #630 on: January 18, 2011, 12:39:00 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 18, 2011, 12:29:31 PM
Quote from: SKO on January 18, 2011, 12:27:04 PM
Quote from: Bort on January 18, 2011, 12:16:27 PM
Quote from: PANK! on January 18, 2011, 12:12:28 PM
Serious question.  Has anyone found "The Heckler" to be funny?  Ever?   Even before this goon started taking himself so seriously and so  transparently attempted to defend the honor of Tits McGee with that awful attempt at humor I always found it to be a big bowl of lame soup.  Anyone who's ever thought of it as some sort of localized, sports-centric version of The Onion should be banned from being allowed to enjoy The Onion ever again.

THI

They're like Kurt Evans photoshops in paragraph form.

Illustrated by Kurt Evans Photoshops™.

DPD.  Mind.  Blown.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #631 on: January 18, 2011, 12:39:51 PM »
And I know it'd be easy for someone to accuse me of just blindly circling the wagons around Andy, but I'm not so agenda-driven that I couldn't be man enough to admit if I actually found it funny.  I just never have.  In fact, until a week ago I didn't even realize that douchestilts was dating heffer tits, and until last Friday---when Kerm told me-- I had no idea that he tried eviscerating Andy a year ago with the above-linked "satire".  

The fact that The Heckler gets plugged by Rick Telander about once a year only further validates it lameness in my mind.  
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #632 on: January 18, 2011, 12:43:36 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on January 18, 2011, 12:39:00 PM
Serious question.  Has anyone found "The Heckler" to be funny?  Ever?   Even before this goon started taking himself so seriously and so  transparently attempted to defend the honor of Tits McGee with that awful attempt at humor I always found it to be a big bowl of lame soup.  Anyone who's ever thought of it as some sort of localized, sports-centric version of The Onion should be banned from being allowed to enjoy The Onion ever again.

THI

DPD.  Mind.  Blown.

I feel like I'm in Inception.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #633 on: January 18, 2011, 01:14:37 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on January 18, 2011, 12:39:51 PM
And I know it'd be easy for someone to accuse me of just blindly circling the wagons around Andy, but I'm not so agenda-driven that I couldn't be man enough to admit if I actually found it funny.  I just never have.  In fact, until a week ago I didn't even realize that douchestilts was dating heffer tits, and until last Friday---when Kerm told me-- I had no idea that he tried eviscerating Andy a year ago with the above-linked "satire".  

The fact that The Heckler gets plugged by Rick Telander about once a year only further validates it lameness in my mind.  

I guess, in his defense, his weak-assed shot across Andy's bow was tantamount to walking into an asskicking from a guy who grabbed his girl's ass. At least he could claim gallantry in a losing effort.

He wasn't that bad back when he was rightfieldsucks.com...
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #634 on: January 18, 2011, 01:32:27 PM »
http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/no-type-just-facea-telltale-digout-of-right-fieldnews-bites/Content?oid=912011

Quote"Why can't I wear my red wig and freakin' red nose and bring the World Series to Chicago as the Comeback Clown?" grouses Jason Yurechko, the unemployed improv student who plays Chug-Chug.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #635 on: January 18, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »
Quote from: Fork on January 18, 2011, 01:14:37 PM

I guess, in his defense, his weak-assed shot across Andy's bow was tantamount to walking into an asskicking from a guy who grabbed his girl's ass. At least he could claim gallantry in a losing effort.

Who grabbed who in the what now?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #636 on: January 18, 2011, 03:11:58 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 18, 2011, 02:23:30 PM

Easy there, Chug-Chug. I said "his girl", not "his fiancee".
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #637 on: January 18, 2011, 03:52:19 PM »

(||)
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #638 on: January 18, 2011, 04:55:23 PM »
Quote from: Fork on January 18, 2011, 03:11:58 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 18, 2011, 02:23:30 PM

Easy there, Chug-Chug. I said "his girl", not "his fiancee".

Chug-Chug?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #639 on: January 18, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »

Who is Tits McGee and what defense was she in need of?

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #640 on: January 18, 2011, 06:45:53 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 18, 2011, 06:39:49 PM

Sarah Gigantor Spain.

And she's big enough to defend herself.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #641 on: January 18, 2011, 06:46:58 PM »
Quote from: flannj on January 18, 2011, 06:45:53 PM

Sarah Gigantor Spain.

Did Andy make fun of her at some point?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #642 on: January 18, 2011, 07:05:03 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 18, 2011, 06:46:58 PM
Quote from: flannj on January 18, 2011, 06:45:53 PM

Sarah Gigantor Spain.

Did Andy make fun of her at some point?

Well, that's the funny part.  He really didn't.  Or, rather, he made fun of a group of people to which she happened to belong.

Let me put it in simple terms, Slak. 

This prompted this.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #643 on: January 18, 2011, 09:06:27 PM »

THI

DPD.  Mind.  Blown.

Oh, you.  I keep trying to submit to them photoshops with clipped faces that are far too big for the bodies I put them on, but the reject them.  Course, I know you do it on purpose so nobody can make fun of your mad SKILZ. 
M'lady.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #644 on: January 18, 2011, 09:50:38 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on January 18, 2011, 09:06:27 PM

THI

DPD.  Mind.  Blown.

Oh, you.  I keep trying to submit to them photoshops with clipped faces that are far too big for the bodies I put them on, but the reject them.  Course, I know you do it on purpose so nobody can make fun of your mad SKILZ. 

Me fail English?  That's unpossible!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?