News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Shitty O'Keas  ( 145,456 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Shitty O'Keas
« Reply #795 on: January 05, 2016, 01:42:57 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on January 05, 2016, 12:22:32 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on January 05, 2016, 11:56:42 AM
Quote from: Tonker on January 05, 2016, 11:51:26 AM
Quote from: Eli on January 05, 2016, 11:29:38 AM
Quote from: Tonker on January 05, 2016, 11:05:02 AM
Quote from: Oleg on January 05, 2016, 09:11:58 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 30, 2015, 11:07:03 AM
Quote from: Yeti on October 30, 2015, 10:49:51 AM
Quote from: Oleg on October 30, 2015, 10:25:16 AM
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on October 30, 2015, 10:01:25 AM
Quote from: Oleg on October 30, 2015, 09:45:28 AM
January 15, 2016.  Any appetite to get together and make fun of each other?

This might be the first time in 5 years I don't have Hawks tickets.

But didn't they move the window-licking fiesta to a different hotel?

They did.  No more Shitty's.  I don't remember where it is now but we had a fringe gathering there a couple years ago.

The Sheraton at 301 E North Water St

Lizzie McNeill's is the new venue. Far better than Shitty's.

10 days away.  Any interest in a meetup? Shirtless hugs?

I'd literally rather shut my penis in a car door.

Tonk can't join you guys because he'll be busy thinking about boobs and beer while slamming his penis in the door of an Opel.

We do have an Opel, as it happens.

He says as though it's a coincidence...

How many doors does it have?

Enough for five people to simultaneously slam their dicks in it without having to share a door.

You Europeans and your oversized, opulent automobiles.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #796 on: January 06, 2016, 02:35:34 AM »
Quote from: Bort on January 05, 2016, 12:04:00 PM
Now that I've fully assimilated to my in-laws, I'll be at a time share in Boca then.

Oh, dear G-d.

[It took me a while to figure out why dad wanted us to go visit the timeshare in Daytona Beach on December 23rd, which after all would have been two hours each way. Finally, I remembered that he had had my mom's ashes scattered in the ocean there (she apparently really, really liked it). He abruptly changed his mind, and although I pressed him a bit about whether he was sure, I left it at that. There was Christmas dinner for the living to prepare for, after all.]
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #797 on: January 06, 2016, 08:41:31 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on January 06, 2016, 02:35:34 AM
Now that I've fully assimilated to my in-laws, I'll be at a time share in Boca then.

Oh, dear G-d.

[It took me a while to figure out why dad wanted us to go visit the timeshare in Daytona Beach on December 23rd, which after all would have been two hours each way. Finally, I remembered that he had had my mom's ashes scattered in the ocean there (she apparently really, really liked it). He abruptly changed his mind, and although I pressed him a bit about whether he was sure, I left it at that. There was Christmas dinner for the living to prepare for, after all.]

I'm going to just imagine this all has to do with Biker Week.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #798 on: January 06, 2016, 08:49:02 AM »

Oh, dear G-d.

Hard to imagine liking having one's own ashes scattered, much less my spouse knowing how much I enjoyed the experience.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #799 on: January 06, 2016, 10:12:56 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on January 06, 2016, 08:49:02 AM

Oh, dear G-d.

Hard to imagine liking having one's own ashes scattered, much less my spouse knowing how much I enjoyed the experience.

Don't knock it until you try it.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #800 on: January 06, 2016, 01:17:55 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on January 06, 2016, 10:12:56 AM

Oh, dear G-d.

How was it for you?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #801 on: January 06, 2016, 02:21:29 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on January 06, 2016, 01:17:55 PM
Quote from: InternetApex on January 06, 2016, 10:12:56 AM

Oh, dear G-d.

How was it for you?

I got hard.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #802 on: January 06, 2016, 03:03:46 PM »

Oh, dear G-d.

My wife's grandmother is buried there, so I guess we'll do that too, as part of the experience.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #803 on: January 06, 2016, 03:18:21 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 06, 2016, 03:03:46 PM

Oh, dear G-d.

My wife's grandmother is buried there, so I guess we'll do that too, as part of the experience.

Forget your dead whore grandmother-in-law, weren't you going to see Star Wars in Florida? Hurry the fuck up, chief.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #804 on: January 06, 2016, 03:57:49 PM »
Quote from: SKO on January 06, 2016, 03:18:21 PM

Oh, dear G-d.

Forget your dead whore grandmother-in-law, weren't you going to see Star Wars in Florida? Hurry the fuck up, chief.

Well, yeah, that's the plan. I'm hoping to write a synopsis of the plot and place it on the mausoleum.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #805 on: January 06, 2016, 05:58:31 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 06, 2016, 03:57:49 PM

Oh, dear G-d.

Well, yeah, that's the plan. I'm hoping to write a synopsis of the plot and place it on the mausoleum.

One of my grandmothers lived in Boca, the other in Delray Beach, where my aunt now lives.

Also, I once worked 15 days straight at Daytona Biker Week (it was a long week) in 2000 for Camel.

I haven't seen Star Wars yet though.

/cool stories, bro
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #806 on: January 06, 2016, 07:25:06 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 06, 2016, 03:57:49 PM

Oh, dear G-d.

[It took me a while to figure out why dad wanted us to go visit the timeshare in Daytona Beach on December 23rd, which after all would have been two hours each way. Finally, I remembered that he had had my mom's ashes scattered in the ocean there (she apparently really, really liked it their annual visits, Chuck). He abruptly changed his mind, and although I pressed him a bit about whether he was sure, I left it at that. There was Christmas dinner for the living to prepare for, after all.]

This was also a plan when I was in Florida. It was discarded before the road trip was.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #807 on: January 10, 2016, 09:12:17 AM »
So, who's in? I'm contemplating driving up.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #808 on: January 11, 2016, 09:32:05 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on January 10, 2016, 09:12:17 AM
So, who's in? I'm contemplating driving up.

I'm in.  Someone should check with Dolan.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #809 on: January 15, 2016, 10:44:30 AM »
Looks like I'll make it over there sometime around 7:30.  If anyone wants to have a beer, let me know.