News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Turds  ( 78,955 )

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Faggots
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 10:25:17 PM »
Quote from: Lance Dicksons Arm on January 20, 2009, 10:21:41 PM
I proudly stand behind the only empirical measurement that matters.

(300 - body weight) + (70 - height in inches) + (total whiteness) + (cubic CM of facial hair) = GRIT

If loving GRIT makes me a stathead faggot, then dammit, which why is North Halsted?

Ahhh... My favorite part of Chicago

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 12:18:05 AM »
Quote from: 5laky on January 20, 2009, 06:11:17 PM
Quote from: Tank on January 20, 2009, 04:32:03 PM
PPX is gonna be so tweaked when he sees you faggots mocking him like this.

MONKEY.

ARAB.

NOBAMA NOBAMA NOWHAMMY STOP

No... Seriously.

http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/2008/01/08/thank-god-hillary-won/
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 03:10:28 AM »
Quote from: BH on January 20, 2009, 03:50:25 PM
Johnny Damon only wins ballgames. His career OBP is .353 and he brings mellow to the clubhouse.

OBP?  CuntBP, more like.  You're a fucking statfaggot in disguise!  Get him, lads!
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 11:29:00 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on January 21, 2009, 03:10:28 AM
Johnny Damon only wins ballgames. His career OBP is .353 and he brings mellow to the clubhouse.

OBP?  CuntBP, more like.  You're a fucking statfaggot in disguise!  Get him, lads!
Lads?

That sounds like FOREIGN STATFAGTO TALK!

String 'im up!
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 11:44:25 AM »
Quote from: Jon on January 21, 2009, 11:29:00 AM

Lads?

String 'im up!

Let's make litter outta these literati!
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 10:23:06 PM »

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2009, 11:04:35 AM »
I didn't know where else to put this, and didn't feel like it warranted starting a new thread.

If anyone of you statfaggots want a job writing about baseball..., click here.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »
Quote from: SKO on January 20, 2009, 03:31:46 PM
I think its time we all named some great players that the Stathead faggots just dont understand with their faggot ass zorp and homometrics. Players that help a team win games on the field rather than on baseball reference or statfags.com. Players like Juan Pierre, who hit .292 in 2006 and stole 58 bases. lets see the stathead faggots line up and beat the throw from the catcher like that! who's on your Fuck the Stathead Faggots All Star Team?

This.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

MGRW

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 02:34:55 PM »
You statFAGGOTS need to realize the Cubs led the league in ZORP and still have no World Series. Point me, STATFAGGOTS zero. The reason the Cubs didn't win shit is because they're not close knit. Hell, they don't even share hotel rooms. Even Selfish Soriano has his shitty RBI total gets his own suite on road trips. When I played legion, we played in a tournament in another state and we shared 4 to a room. Something you homo's can't understand is bonding with guys while taking shits in another teammates bathroom, falling asleep in each other's arms after an RBI-less game, or making prank phone calls. But you statfaggots wouldn't understand. To help you pussies, I did some faggoty research for you:

Mark Derosa roomed with Jim Edmonds: 8 RBI's+RUNS

Derrek Lee + No Roommate: 0 RBI's+Runs

Aramis Ramirez + No Roommate: 0 RBI's+Runs

Alfonso Soriano + No Roommate: 0 RBI's+Runs

You guys are the biggest bunch of faggot pussies I have ever seen. Grow a big set of manly luscious balls before you reply or don't reply at all.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 02:38:34 PM »
Quote from: MGRW on January 23, 2009, 02:34:55 PM
You statFAGGOTS need to realize the Cubs led the league in ZORP and still have no World Series. Point me, STATFAGGOTS zero. The reason the Cubs didn't win shit is because they're not close knit. Hell, they don't even share hotel rooms. Even Selfish Soriano has his shitty RBI total gets his own suite on road trips. When I played legion, we played in a tournament in another state and we shared 4 to a room. Something you homo's can't understand is bonding with guys while taking shits in another teammates bathroom, falling asleep in each other's arms after an RBI-less game, or making prank phone calls. But you statfaggots wouldn't understand. To help you pussies, I did some faggoty research for you:

You guys are the biggest bunch of faggot pussies I have ever seen. Grow a big set of manly luscious balls before you reply or don't reply at all.

SAP Y'ALL. DANG! Listen to this guy, you stratomaggots!

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 02:50:04 PM »
Quote from: MGRW on January 23, 2009, 02:34:55 PM

I tenderly nestled up to a guy on the train today. Came into work and I got a fucking raise. Top that you stat-loving manpanzees.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 03:31:17 PM »
I fucking love this thread.  MGRW's first post might be the greatest crossover from the SB ever.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »

Lads?

String 'im up!

People who say "String 'im up" should be strung up.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 05:53:04 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 23, 2009, 05:16:42 PM

Lads?

String 'im up!

People who say "String 'im up" should be strung up.

What an Elitist California Statfaggot comment.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 11:24:40 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=Ard.hU.P1xqulMkOg5Ai70Y5nYcB?slug=ap-cubssale&prov=ap&type=lgns

Shit. 

Your 2009 Cubs STATFAG owner:

"He knows Ricketts wasn't just a fan, but could recite Rick Sutcliffe's 1984 statistics by rote (20-6, 3.64 ERA)."