News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption  ( 46,300 )

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Red Dead Redemption
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2009, 07:29:43 PM »
Back to virtual reality for a second, Yeti was right about the apartment complex mission.  That was cake.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on May 13, 2009, 07:29:43 PM
Back to virtual reality for a second, Yeti was right about the apartment complex mission.  That was cake.

YETI AND NUTSACK RULE

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2009, 11:34:24 AM »
I read this morning that Mafia II and Red Dead Redemption were both shoved back into 2010 by Take Two (is that right?).  Sorry for the no link.  It was up at IGN, I believe.

I think Kerm talked me into Redemption, but I was already intrigued by Mafia II.  The console version of Mafia was craptacular, at least how I remember it.  This new iteration looks absolutely gorgeous.  There were some awesome videos of it on GameTrailers a few weeks back if you're interested in looking them up.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2009, 12:47:33 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on May 27, 2009, 11:34:24 AM
I read this morning that Mafia II and Red Dead Redemption were both shoved back into 2010 by Take Two (is that right?).  Sorry for the no link.  It was up at IGN, I believe.

I think Kerm talked me into Redemption, but I was already intrigued by Mafia II.  The console version of Mafia was craptacular, at least how I remember it.  This new iteration looks absolutely gorgeous.  There were some awesome videos of it on GameTrailers a few weeks back if you're interested in looking them up.

Man, the PC version of Mafia was outstanding.  One of the best sandbox games I'd ever played, especially because of the story.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2009, 01:47:55 PM »
Quote from: Poon on May 27, 2009, 12:47:33 PM

Man, the PC version of Mafia was outstanding.  One of the best sandbox games I'd ever played, especially because of the story.

Mafia Wars is fun

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2009, 08:47:29 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on May 27, 2009, 01:47:55 PM

Mafia Wars is fun

I have 650 energy, and keep spending all my money on new property.  I have very little attack, defense, health or stamina, and I never fight people.  I see absolutely no reward for anything I do in that game.  Yet, I continue to play it day after day.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2009, 09:01:08 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 27, 2009, 08:47:29 PM
Quote from: IrishYeti on May 27, 2009, 01:47:55 PM

Mafia Wars is fun

I have 650 energy, and keep spending all my money on new property.  I have very little attack, defense, health or stamina, and I never fight people.  I see absolutely no reward for anything I do in that game.  Yet, I continue to play it day after day.

There are new jobs and some other things are coming soon. I actually have won 5500 fights. I mix fighting and jobs. I just got my energy up around 500 or so, and I've been very focused on increasing it lately. I'm in it for the $1,000,000,000,000 deposit achievement. That's going to be a bitch to get done.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2009, 09:28:39 PM »
I played that game for about 10 minutes.  But, for some reason, I keep "helping" Yeti win fights and stuff because I keep getting those damn notifications.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2009, 09:37:57 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on May 27, 2009, 09:28:39 PM
I played that game for about 10 minutes.  But, for some reason, I keep "helping" Yeti win fights and stuff because I keep getting those damn notifications.

I'm sorry dude. I probably overload everyone with those. On the brightside, for those who actually play, I probably level someone up on my own.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2009, 08:48:28 AM »
Don't apologize, man.  I just think it's funny.  You're not the only one, that's for sure.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2009, 08:54:51 AM »
I've just about mastered the Underboss tier, and all I can say is whoever on the design team decided the Untraceable Cell Phone was a good item to put in the game can burn in hell.

Edit: Apparently I was only just finishing the second set of that tier.  Fuck this game.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2009, 09:36:50 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 28, 2009, 08:54:51 AM
I've just about mastered the Underboss tier, and all I can say is whoever on the design team decided the Untraceable Cell Phone was a good item to put in the game can burn in hell.

Edit: Apparently I was only just finishing the second set of that tier.  Fuck this game.

This Weebs post makes me really want to watch the xtranormal video.  Badly.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2009, 09:37:45 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on May 28, 2009, 09:36:50 AM

This Weebs post makes me really want to watch the xtranormal video.  Badly.

I have never heard of this video.  Elaborate.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »

Post #5

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2009, 10:10:11 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on May 28, 2009, 10:03:57 AM

Post #5

I don't get it.  Are you saying that's where I can find the Untraceable Cell Phone?  I know what job they drop in, but it's the same one that also drops the Concealable Camera and Computer Set-Up, so I have to do that job (and the one that gets you Blackmail Photos) like 100 times each just to be able to get enough items to then do the Underboss jobs 20+ times each.  I should have spent all my points on Attack and Defense.