News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium  ( 138,536 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium
« Reply #1020 on: April 09, 2015, 11:08:33 PM »
Okay I've scoured this thread and done a quick search and I don't think there's any record of me ever defending this garbage person. But some of you people should be ashamed.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1021 on: April 10, 2015, 12:28:03 AM »
Quote from: SKO on April 09, 2015, 11:08:33 PM
Okay I've scoured this thread and done a quick search and I don't think there's any record of me ever defending this garbage person. But some of you people should be ashamed.

Congratulations?  Did you speak out against it and condemn the move at the time, or do you just want to go Captain Hindsight on everyone else to feel good about yourself?  I was a lot more naive when they signed him, much less progressively conscious and socially aware, thinking maybe Jim was right, that Bradley looked him in the eye at dinner and said he's a changed man, and maybe this guy might help make my favorite team win some games for a change.  I feel pretty stupid about all that now, sure.  If the signing happened this offseason, even without the SI article, I'd be ready to run Theo out of town.  It's the same way I feel about the Ray McDonald signing, which is a major fuckup no matter how he plays this season.  Unless there's some other point you're making, or this is just some dumb joke I'm taking too seriously, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1022 on: April 10, 2015, 05:42:53 AM »

*DELETES ACCOUNT*

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1023 on: April 10, 2015, 08:06:56 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 10, 2015, 12:28:03 AM

Congratulations?  Did you speak out against it and condemn the move at the time, or do you just want to go Captain Hindsight on everyone else to feel good about yourself?  I was a lot more naive when they signed him, much less progressively conscious and socially aware, thinking maybe Jim was right, that Bradley looked him in the eye at dinner and said he's a changed man, and maybe this guy might help make my favorite team win some games for a change.  I feel pretty stupid about all that now, sure.  If the signing happened this offseason, even without the SI article, I'd be ready to run Theo out of town.  It's the same way I feel about the Ray McDonald signing, which is a major fuckup no matter how he plays this season.  Unless there's some other point you're making, or this is just some dumb joke I'm taking too seriously, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

Geez, man.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1024 on: April 10, 2015, 08:19:25 AM »

Congratulations?  Did you speak out against it and condemn the move at the time, or do you just want to go Captain Hindsight on everyone else to feel good about yourself?  I was a lot more naive when they signed him, much less progressively conscious and socially aware, thinking maybe Jim was right, that Bradley looked him in the eye at dinner and said he's a changed man, and maybe this guy might help make my favorite team win some games for a change.  I feel pretty stupid about all that now, sure.  If the signing happened this offseason, even without the SI article, I'd be ready to run Theo out of town.  It's the same way I feel about the Ray McDonald signing, which is a major fuckup no matter how he plays this season.  Unless there's some other point you're making, or this is just some dumb joke I'm taking too seriously, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

Ding. Jesus Christ. Lighten up, francis.

I actually remember defending the Milton signing for about the first two months of that season, and then just staying silent during every discussion about him after. I have no moral high ground to stand on. I was just making a joke about how you couldn't prove in court that I ever defended that dude, but ChuckD and Yeti especially need to go grab their hair shirts and start begging forgiveness.

Sadly if you're asking if anyone was the moral compass of Desipio, right from the very start, turns out it was Pen.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1025 on: April 10, 2015, 08:27:15 AM »
Actually my only two major contributions to this thread now are arguing with both KurtEvans and Sterling over how to take a joke, so y'all don't have to feel bad about all the time you spent fighting for a lost cause.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1026 on: April 10, 2015, 08:30:41 AM »
Quote from: SKO on April 10, 2015, 08:19:25 AM

Congratulations?  Did you speak out against it and condemn the move at the time, or do you just want to go Captain Hindsight on everyone else to feel good about yourself?  I was a lot more naive when they signed him, much less progressively conscious and socially aware, thinking maybe Jim was right, that Bradley looked him in the eye at dinner and said he's a changed man, and maybe this guy might help make my favorite team win some games for a change.  I feel pretty stupid about all that now, sure.  If the signing happened this offseason, even without the SI article, I'd be ready to run Theo out of town.  It's the same way I feel about the Ray McDonald signing, which is a major fuckup no matter how he plays this season.  Unless there's some other point you're making, or this is just some dumb joke I'm taking too seriously, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

I actually remember defending the Milton signing for about the first two months of that season, and then just staying silent during every discussion about him after. I have no moral high ground to stand on. I was just making a joke about how you couldn't prove in court that I ever defended that dude, but ChuckD and Yeti especially need to go grab their hair shirts and start begging forgiveness.

Sadly if you're asking if anyone was the moral compass of Desipio, right from the very start, turns out it was Pen.

I'm going to hate myself for typing this but there were some MikeC posts early in the thread that were pretty critical of Bradley.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1027 on: April 10, 2015, 08:34:00 AM »
Quote from: flannj on April 10, 2015, 08:30:41 AM
Quote from: SKO on April 10, 2015, 08:19:25 AM

I'm going to hate myself for typing this but there were some MikeC posts early in the thread that were pretty critical of Bradley.

Yeah but that doesn't count. He hated him because he was hitting .184 and "stoopid hendry", not moral reasons. Pen was pretty clear from the start he hated Milton for being an asshole. Fortunately Pen's a loathsome hypocrite anyway because he supports a rapist QB, otherwise I'd feel pretty bad about him being out in front of us on this one.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1028 on: April 10, 2015, 08:41:05 AM »
Quote from: MikeC on April 27, 2009, 02:02:06 PM
Is this the thread where Bradley can do no wrong?

Let me know when the thread "Bradley is a piece of shit why did we spend 30 million on him to sit on the bench?"

How is that Bobby Abreu guy working out? What, he is hitting .375? Holy fuck thats like 27 times the hits Bradley has.

Fuck Bradley, his paper mache body and victim mentality. And who knew that this Bradley injury disease was contagious. Thank god we only have 3 more years of this bullshit.

And on another note I only reread the front and back of the thread but man there is some beautiful Carlos Silva / Jim Hendry rage happening on the last few pages.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1029 on: April 10, 2015, 08:43:57 AM »
Quote from: flannj on April 10, 2015, 08:41:05 AM
Quote from: MikeC on April 27, 2009, 02:02:06 PM
Is this the thread where Bradley can do no wrong?

Let me know when the thread "Bradley is a piece of shit why did we spend 30 million on him to sit on the bench?"

How is that Bobby Abreu guy working out? What, he is hitting .375? Holy fuck thats like 27 times the hits Bradley has.

Fuck Bradley, his paper mache body and victim mentality. And who knew that this Bradley injury disease was contagious. Thank god we only have 3 more years of this bullshit.

And on another note I only reread the front and back of the thread but man there is some beautiful Carlos Silva / Jim Hendry rage happening on the last few pages.

Christ on a bike. Mike C was right and we were all wrong. Shut her down. We don't deserve the internet.

And yeah the Carlos Silva stuff redeems the thread to some extent.

Also if your wife is on bedrest and you have fucking nothing to do sometimes you read 68 pages of a desipio thread so what you wanna fight about it?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1030 on: April 10, 2015, 09:08:57 AM »
In the midst of everything else about this human piece of garbage, he sent videos of him having sex with his wife to HER DAD!

Jesus, dude.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1031 on: April 10, 2015, 09:10:29 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 10, 2015, 09:08:57 AM
In the midst of everything else about this human piece of garbage, he sent videos of him having sex with his wife to HER DAD!

Jesus, dude.

Yeah that one turned my stomach a bit.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1032 on: April 10, 2015, 11:45:50 AM »
Quote from: SKO on April 10, 2015, 09:10:29 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on April 10, 2015, 09:08:57 AM

Jesus, dude.

Yeah that one turned my stomach a bit.

But it's okay, he's out free with full custody now. Jesus.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1033 on: April 10, 2015, 12:02:39 PM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on May 05, 2010, 08:40:03 PM
Milton needs to get help or he's going to wind up like Donnie Moore.

Wrong one ended up that way.