News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium  ( 138,562 )

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium
« Reply #945 on: March 04, 2010, 01:50:19 PM »
Quote from: Indolent Reader on March 04, 2010, 01:35:17 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on March 04, 2010, 01:10:13 PM
Quote from: Indolent Reader on March 04, 2010, 01:02:44 PM
Even I don't like this guy.

I love so much that you're a part of this board.  Seriously.  You're like our token black guy.

"I'm just supposed to smile and stay out of the conversation and say things like: "Damn," "S*&t," and "That is whack."

That is whack.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #946 on: March 05, 2010, 01:24:59 PM »
Look Miss Daisy. Yonder's the Piggly-Wiggly.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #947 on: March 10, 2010, 07:04:30 AM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-spt-0310-bits-cubs-chicago-spring-trai20100309,0,100829.story

Even more shit from that fucktard Bradley.

QuoteI don't have time to hold grudges against people."

Then shut the fuck up about the Cubs already.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #948 on: March 10, 2010, 07:25:13 AM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on March 10, 2010, 07:04:30 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-spt-0310-bits-cubs-chicago-spring-trai20100309,0,100829.story

To be fair, many people in Chicago are talking about him still. So we hold him to the standard of not talking about Chicago (when asked by a reporter) but we don't hold others to not talking about Bradley? K, makes sense.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #949 on: March 10, 2010, 07:31:03 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 10, 2010, 07:25:13 AM

To be fair, many people in Chicago are talking about him still. So we hold him to the standard of not talking about Chicago (when asked by a reporter) but we don't hold others to not talking about Bradley? K, makes sense.

Right. I don't think there's anyone here who has suggested that we all just forget about Milton Bradley and have no one bring him up, ever.

Besides all of us who have suggested that. Eat shit, Yeti.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #950 on: March 10, 2010, 07:37:15 AM »

I don't know that fans talking about stuff is the same as him agreeing to a sit-down, taped interview with ESPN so he can yet again bitch and moan about his terrible experience in Chicago.  I don't think it makes any sense to hold fans and professional athletes to the same standard.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #951 on: March 10, 2010, 07:38:26 AM »
CUBS IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #952 on: March 10, 2010, 07:43:44 AM »

Yes, I'm holding him to that standard  because instead of saying he's moved on and changing the subject, he jumps right back in to his crap about the Cubs which of course starts this whole cycle again. That way Bradley can play victim all over again. Fuck him.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #953 on: March 10, 2010, 07:56:03 AM »
Yes, Eli, I was only referring to Cub fans. You pinned it exactly. You are one smart motherfucker. It's not like no one in the media mentioned him every other day during the offseason after he was traded. Nothing like that at all.

I had given up my MB schtick but then someone comes in here and posts some dumb link and gets all butthurt about it

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #954 on: March 10, 2010, 08:05:46 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 10, 2010, 07:56:03 AM
Yes, Eli, I was only referring to Cub fans. You pinned it exactly. You are one smart motherfucker. It's not like no one in the media mentioned him every other day during the offseason after he was traded. Nothing like that at all.

I had given up my MB schtick but then someone comes in here and posts some dumb link and gets all butthurt about it

Okay...

Clearly that was open-ended and in no way did you make it obvious that your primary focus was on the media. And god knows we never rip on the Chicago media. Thank you for pointing out an area in which we've all been far too soft. And have you considered that we don't rip on them for bringing up Bradley because then we'd be talking about Bradley, something we don't want to do.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #955 on: March 10, 2010, 08:16:35 AM »
Quote from: SKO on March 10, 2010, 08:05:46 AM
Quote from: Yeti on March 10, 2010, 07:56:03 AM

Okay...

Clearly that was open-ended and in no way did you make it obvious that your primary focus was on the media. And god knows we never rip on the Chicago media. Thank you for pointing out an area in which we've all been far too soft. And have you considered that we don't rip on them for bringing up Bradley because then we'd be talking about Bradley, something we don't want to do.

It's not like the media talking about him this offseason wasn't the main thing I was harping on over the last couple months

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #956 on: March 10, 2010, 08:32:16 AM »
The media sucks, Milton's a jag, and Yeti needs a new bit.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #957 on: March 10, 2010, 08:45:13 AM »
Quote from: R-V on March 10, 2010, 08:32:16 AM

Yeti, have you considered "barely closeted GAY MALE HOMOSEXUAL" as your new bit?
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #958 on: March 10, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
Every time this thread gets bumped, a puppy kills a kitten and then has to get euthanized.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #959 on: March 10, 2010, 10:57:33 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on March 10, 2010, 08:45:13 AM
Quote from: R-V on March 10, 2010, 08:32:16 AM

Yeti, have you considered "barely closeted GAY MALE HOMOSEXUAL" as your new bit?

If Yeti's anyone but Steve Allen, he's stealing my bit!
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche