News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Rescue Me  ( 1,513 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Rescue Me
« on: June 30, 2010, 01:27:02 PM »
The show came back yesterday.  Anyone catch it?  I wonder how many episodes will close this season with drinking and smoking in places of worship.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Rescue Me
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 01:58:14 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on June 30, 2010, 01:27:02 PM
The show came back yesterday.  Anyone catch it?  I wonder how many episodes will close this season with drinking and smoking in places of worship.

Rescue Me was coming back on?  I had no idea.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 07:59:10 AM »
I gave up on this show midway through the last season. I got sick of the bullshit story lines. How many times does Denis Leary need to die and then not really die?

I really liked the first few seasons and now it's pretty stale.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 03:59:24 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 13, 2010, 07:59:10 AM
I gave up on this show midway through the last season. I got sick of the bullshit story lines. How many times does Denis Leary need to die and then not really die?

I really liked the first few seasons and now it's pretty stale.

I never watched this show but just managed to plow through the first four seasons on Netflix with JennPex. Slak's review is spot on. How did this show get so many seasons? It's fascinating but God damn they do some idiotic, unfunny shit. Some of the episodes start off really well and then BOOM some crazy bitch does something horrible or some fireman does something off-the-chain stupid and I don't laugh and then I'm on my phone reading people tweet about a Warriors/Blazers game that I could be watching instead.

Actual bare tits on screen could have Rescue'd this entire series however.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.