News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Twatheads Twittering  ( 213,691 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Twatheads Twittering
« Reply #450 on: May 13, 2011, 08:41:55 AM »
Quote from: Fork on May 13, 2011, 07:44:21 AM

Jerkoff started following us last night. Sopeled his ass.

Well done.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #451 on: May 16, 2011, 12:23:08 PM »
This appeared this morning on the Desipio Twitter section of the homepage:

"Omer Asik Chicago Bulls formasi terlettigini hatirlatmakta fayda var bu adam suan bu yasinad Dogu Konferansinda final oynuyor..."

Why do I feel disengaged?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #452 on: May 16, 2011, 12:44:43 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 16, 2011, 12:23:08 PM
This appeared this morning on the Desipio Twitter section of the homepage:

"Omer Asik Chicago Bulls formasi terlettigini hatirlatmakta fayda var bu adam suan bu yasinad Dogu Konferansinda final oynuyor..."

Why do I feel disengaged?

Quote from: Google TranslateThere is this guy remind terlettigini Jersey suan yasinad East conference on the final play

???????

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #453 on: May 29, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »
Noted meteorologist Alvin Yellon is INDIGNANT.

QuoteNot calling this game is inconsiderate to players and fans. #Cubs management should be ashamed for putting money ahead of safety

And on and on.  1 2 3 4

Cubs management emphasizes Wrigley Field over all else, continues to pay Crane Kenney: THEY GET IT
Cubs management decides to wait a little while to see if the rain will stop on one of the biggest holiday weekends of the year: MERCHANTS OF DEATH
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #454 on: May 30, 2011, 09:42:51 AM »
Hilarious.  Last night had probably the nicest conditions under which to play this year to date (today will surely blow the doors of it).  Of course it drizzled in about the third inning and we noticed that Al had predictably umbrellaed up, but the night turned out beautifully, including a rarely well-played game by the home team. 

This boob's petulant self-righteousness is hilarious in its eventual complete wrongness.   What an irredeemable, self-important knob.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #455 on: May 30, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »

QuoteNot calling this game is inconsiderate to players and fans. #Cubs management should be ashamed for putting money ahead of safety

Not calling this season is inconsiderate to me.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #456 on: June 01, 2011, 05:07:34 PM »
B&B saying that someone was tweeting that the Cubs are thinking new stadium. Any idea who?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #457 on: June 01, 2011, 05:24:38 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on June 01, 2011, 05:07:34 PM
B&B saying that someone was tweeting that the Cubs are thinking new stadium. Any idea who?

You?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #458 on: June 01, 2011, 05:28:30 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on June 01, 2011, 05:07:34 PM

This sounds pretty reliable.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #459 on: June 20, 2011, 08:51:23 AM »
Andy, Greg Olsen would like a word with you:

Quote@gregolsen82: I kick the ball?RT @desipiodotcom: Of course Olsen has a kickball tournament. It's what he does to the ball right after he catches it.[/url]

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #460 on: June 20, 2011, 08:53:16 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on June 20, 2011, 08:51:23 AM
Andy, Greg Olsen would like a word with you:

Quote@gregolsen82: I kick the ball?RT @desipiodotcom: Of course Olsen has a kickball tournament. It's what he does to the ball right after he catches it.[/url]

Wow, Greg Olsen is dumber than originally thought. Finally, he's managed to beat expectations of him in something.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #461 on: June 20, 2011, 05:50:19 PM »
Since most of you dicks are on Twitter now and that's where Dolan does most of his work, if any of you clowns are planning on watching the game let's hate ourselves for all the world to see.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #462 on: June 20, 2011, 06:12:59 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 20, 2011, 05:50:19 PM
Since most of you dicks are on Twitter now and that's where Dolan does most of his work, if any of you clowns are planning on watching the game let's hate ourselves for all the world to see.

There.  I'm now following you and Dolan.  I'm now up to following 4 people on what I thought was a long-dormant Twitter account, which I didn't even remember signing up for in the first place.

Now make with the funny.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #463 on: June 20, 2011, 06:25:47 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on June 20, 2011, 06:12:59 PM

There.  I'm now following you and Dolan.  I'm now up to following 4 people on what I thought was a long-dormant Twitter account, which I didn't even remember signing up for in the first place.

Now make with the funny.

You can say stuff, too, you know.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #464 on: June 20, 2011, 07:06:49 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 20, 2011, 06:25:47 PM
Quote from: PANK! on June 20, 2011, 06:12:59 PM

Now make with the funny.

You can say stuff, too, you know.

Belligerent stuff. Full of typos and bluster and sweat and rage.

And whiskey.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck