News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2009 College Football Thread  ( 116,754 )

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2009 College Football Thread
« Reply #780 on: June 11, 2010, 12:41:22 AM »
I was going to post something, but I can't follow Stew.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #781 on: June 11, 2010, 08:44:37 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on June 10, 2010, 11:36:00 PM
Quote from: CBStew on June 10, 2010, 10:20:25 PM
I saw Reggie Bush play against Cal.  The last time was at the L.A. Coliseum.  Did you know that it is on the USC campus?  Or should I say that there are some school buildings where the football team plays?  Like most college venues the bulk of the seats reserved for the visiting team's fans are in the end zone.  But unlike most college venues, in the Coliseum the visiting teams fans sit in the end zone are separated from the USC fans by a chain link fence.  That is not to prevent us from wandering into the desirable rooting section seats.  It is for our protection.  USC fans stand along the length of the fence, from field level row one to nosebleed row 125.  They stand there, staring at us.  They stand there, growling, drooling and spitting.  They mutter.  They suggest that my birth was the result of my mother's show business career with a troop of libidinous donkeys.  They throw things at us.  Alcoholic drinks.  Body fluids resulting from the ingestion of alcoholic drinks.  Used latex products.  You are grateful for that chain link fence.  It protects you from some very bad and dangerous people. I am not talking about the fraternity boys, they are passed out in the rooting section.   I am talking about the ladies who gave birth to the fraternity boys.

We get it, you're an old cranky guy that hates college fun.

What does a guy who went to Concordia know about "college fun"?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #782 on: June 11, 2010, 08:50:38 AM »
I saw Reggie Bush play against Cal.  The last time was at the L.A. Coliseum.  Did you know that it is on the USC campus?  Or should I say that there are some school buildings where the football team plays?  Like most college venues the bulk of the seats reserved for the visiting team's fans are in the end zone.  But unlike most college venues, in the Coliseum the visiting teams fans sit in the end zone are separated from the USC fans by a chain link fence.  That is not to prevent us from wandering into the desirable rooting section seats.  It is for our protection.  USC fans stand along the length of the fence, from field level row one to nosebleed row 125.  They stand there, staring at us.  They stand there, growling, drooling and spitting.  They mutter.  They suggest that my birth was the result of my mother's show business career with a troop of libidinous donkeys.  They throw things at us.  Alcoholic drinks.  Body fluids resulting from the ingestion of alcoholic drinks.  Used latex products.  You are grateful for that chain link fence.  It protects you from some very bad and dangerous people. I am not talking about the fraternity boys, they are passed out in the rooting section.   I am talking about the ladies who gave birth to the fraternity boys.

Old cranky guy's posts make me laugh and entertain me. Your fun college posts do not.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #783 on: June 11, 2010, 09:00:13 AM »

This amused me. USC fans have done one good thing though.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #784 on: June 11, 2010, 09:22:28 AM »
Quote from: R-V on June 11, 2010, 08:50:38 AM

Old cranky guy's posts make me laugh and entertain me. Your fun college posts do not.

I agree with dead guy poster.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #785 on: June 11, 2010, 10:22:47 AM »
Funny. I thought USC's lowest point was when their best football player ever murdered two people. Or was it when he robbed people in a Las Vegas hotel room?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #786 on: June 11, 2010, 10:25:46 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on June 11, 2010, 10:22:47 AM
Funny. I thought USC's lowest point was when their best football player ever murdered two people. Or was it when he robbed people in a Las Vegas hotel room?

Rodney Peete did that?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #787 on: June 14, 2010, 01:00:27 PM »

Awesome, Stew.