News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I admit it...  ( 591,531 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I admit it...
« Reply #4215 on: September 02, 2016, 11:59:48 PM »
... right after saying out loud (about arsing myself into digging out the ChefsChoice 120) "no, this thing has become dangerously dull," my internal dialogue retorted with "so have you."

I'm hoping that just sharpening the freaking knife will help turn this juncture toward some sort of dialectic synthesis.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4216 on: September 03, 2016, 12:43:58 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 02, 2016, 11:59:48 PM
... right after saying out loud (about arsing myself into digging out the ChefsChoice 120) "no, this thing has become dangerously dull," my internal dialogue retorted with "so have you."

I'm hoping that just sharpening the freaking knife will help turn this juncture toward some sort of dialectic synthesis.

Don't use those Chef Choice sharpeners they do more damage than good.
Go here: https://www.nwcutlery.com/contact-us/
Easy to get to and they know everything about sharpening knives.

The best 3.50 you'll ever spend.

(that was the only part of this Wheezer post that I understood)
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4217 on: September 03, 2016, 08:14:23 PM »
Quote from: flannj on September 03, 2016, 12:43:58 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on September 02, 2016, 11:59:48 PM

Don't use those Chef Choice sharpeners they do more damage than good.
Go here: https://www.nwcutlery.com/contact-us/
Easy to get to and they know everything about sharpening knives.

The best 3.50 you'll ever spend.

(that was the only part of this Wheezer post that I understood)

*blink*
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4218 on: September 04, 2016, 10:57:08 PM »
... After Tonk said he was coming into Chicago for the World Series, it made 12 people I know that live out of the Chicago area and are booking flights to Chicago for Halloween weekend. I am wondering if I should just offer my house up on airbnb or vrbo and take a weekend vacation as there's not a snowball's chance I'll be able to get a ticket to any of those three games, anyway.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4219 on: September 05, 2016, 06:09:51 AM »
I'm going to try for playoff tickets. On the off-chance that I succeed, and they get there, I might be in Chicago, too. This might be a wild October.
M'lady.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4220 on: September 06, 2016, 10:11:45 AM »
I will also be doing everything in my power to get to Chicago for the World Series, if needed.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4221 on: September 27, 2016, 02:17:16 PM »
...on days like these, I kind of miss MikeC.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4222 on: September 27, 2016, 02:35:38 PM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on September 27, 2016, 02:17:16 PM

Quote from: Eli on February 26, 2009, 03:16:57 PM
A MikeC mad-lib:

QuoteHmmm, of course all you (negative adjective) Libs think that (recent political disaster) was BushTrump's fault.  Big suprise.  Well, if you weren't so busy sucking ObamaClinton's (phallic noun) maybe you'd get your facts strait.

If (previously cited disaster) was BushsTrumps fault, why did (Democratic politician) come out and say this?  Maybe if people would of actually listend to BushTrump, we wouldn't be in this current mess.

(Michelle Malkin link)

(Rhetorical question) (Rhetorical question) (Rhetorical question) Fuckers.

Ohhh right, that's right, go ahead and blame BushTrump for everything, you stupid (plural negative adjective).  And you can all look the other way like a bunch of (slang term for feces)heads and ignore what I say and pretend that history didn't happen.

Oh yeah also while I'm here what do you all have to say about this?

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

Yeah, thats what I thought, you (synonym for vagina). You'll never own up to anything, no matter how many times I show you the facts about (current political issue) or (any random stimulus spending program).  But noooo, your boygirl ObamaClitnon, the (one of the many Biblical names for Jesus) will continue to get a pass all the way from (media outlet) to (media outlet).  It never changes. 

(Obama campaign slogan) I'm with her my ass.

I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4223 on: September 27, 2016, 02:53:13 PM »

Please don't summon him.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4224 on: September 27, 2016, 03:07:04 PM »
Quote from: Bort on September 27, 2016, 02:53:13 PM

Please don't summon him.

He's selling Trump bumper stickers somewhere.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4225 on: September 27, 2016, 03:09:46 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on September 27, 2016, 03:07:04 PM
Quote from: Bort on September 27, 2016, 02:53:13 PM

Please don't summon him.

He's selling Trump bumper Trumper stickers somewhere.

Amateur.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4226 on: September 27, 2016, 10:40:15 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 27, 2016, 02:35:38 PM

A MikeC mad-lib:

QuoteHmmm, of course all you (negative adjective) Libs think that (recent political disaster) was BushTrump's fault.  Big suprise.  Well, if you weren't so busy sucking ObamaClinton's (phallic noun) maybe you'd get your facts strait.

If (previously cited disaster) was BushsTrumps fault, why did (Democratic politician) come out and say this?  Maybe if people would of actually listend to BushTrump, we wouldn't be in this current mess.

(Michelle Malkin link)

Ohhh right, that's right, go ahead and blame BushTrump for everything, you stupid (plural negative adjective).  And you can all look the other way like a bunch of (slang term for feces)heads and ignore what I say and pretend that history didn't happen.

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

Yeah, thats what I thought, you (synonym for vagina). You'll never own up to anything, no matter how many times I show you the facts about (current political issue) or (any random stimulus spending program).  But noooo, your boygirl ObamaClitnon, the (one of the many Biblical names for Jesus) will continue to get a pass all the way from (media outlet) to (media outlet).  It never changes. 

Oddly enough, I think MikeC was a big Hillary supporter and his dislike of Obama started in the 2008 primary.

How do I free up the space in my brain that's used on this kind of information?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4227 on: September 27, 2016, 11:42:43 PM »
Quote from: Eli on September 27, 2016, 10:40:15 PM

A MikeC mad-lib:

(Michelle Malkin link)

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

Oddly enough, I think MikeC was a big Hillary supporter and his dislike of Obama started in the 2008 primary.

Drugs?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4228 on: September 27, 2016, 11:50:48 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on September 27, 2016, 11:42:43 PM

A MikeC mad-lib:

(Michelle Malkin link)

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

Drugs?

Yeah, drugs are pretty great.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4229 on: September 28, 2016, 08:55:06 AM »

A MikeC mad-lib:

(Michelle Malkin link)

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

I think you're thinking of Paul Popovich Experience.