News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I admit it...  ( 594,833 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I admit it...
« Reply #825 on: September 19, 2011, 01:27:34 PM »
Quote from: Fork on September 19, 2011, 07:37:31 AM
Quote from: Alrish Yeltin on September 18, 2011, 04:21:28 PM
.... I just engaged in a Facebook dialogue with a Packers fan who called Jay Cutler a whiny ass bitch.

On a note related to this guy, question for TEC, if a war vet (Iraq) brags about his "kills" over there and said number of kills changes often is it ok to assume the guy did nothing of the sort?

FUCK YEAH PECKER WE'RE GONNA GO OUT BACK AND DRINK AND SQUEEZE OFF A FEW ROUNDS WHAT'S UP BITCHEZ!!!

I assume that's a Rah Rah impression. I will again state ON THE RECORD, with my own shabby reputation as collateral that Rah Rah is NEVER full of shit. He is, however, certifiably and authentically nuts. If he said he did something he didn't do, you should assume that he tried and either couldn't afford it or couldn't get a ride or the voices in his head told him to stay home and watch Raw instead.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #826 on: September 20, 2011, 06:31:36 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 19, 2011, 01:27:34 PM
.... I just engaged in a Facebook dialogue with a Packers fan who called Jay Cutler a whiny ass bitch.

On a note related to this guy, question for TEC, if a war vet (Iraq) brags about his "kills" over there and said number of kills changes often is it ok to assume the guy did nothing of the sort?

FUCK YEAH PECKER WE'RE GONNA GO OUT BACK AND DRINK AND SQUEEZE OFF A FEW ROUNDS WHAT'S UP BITCHEZ!!!

I assume that's a Rah Rah impression. I will again state ON THE RECORD, with my own shabby reputation as collateral that Rah Rah is NEVER full of shit. He is, however, certifiably and authentically nuts. If he said he did something he didn't do, you should assume that he tried and either couldn't afford it or couldn't get a ride or the voices in his head told him to stay home and watch Raw instead.
Jon Wolter likes this.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #827 on: September 20, 2011, 06:43:01 PM »
Quote from: Bort on September 20, 2011, 06:31:36 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 19, 2011, 01:27:34 PM

Jon Wolter likes this.

I'm holding out to see how 19-year old Huey feels about it.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #828 on: September 20, 2011, 09:45:19 PM »
I actually got some work done today.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #829 on: September 20, 2011, 11:21:49 PM »
Quote from: flannj on September 20, 2011, 09:45:19 PM
I actually got some work done today.

My work internet being monitored has increased my productivity tenfold while reducing my shoutboxing to post-playoffs 2008 levels.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #830 on: September 23, 2011, 10:22:30 PM »
... I am probably rooting for the Brewers in the playoffs.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #831 on: September 23, 2011, 10:31:05 PM »
I have schadenfreude, even though I don't know how to spell it.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #832 on: September 23, 2011, 11:12:10 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on September 23, 2011, 10:22:30 PM

Me too. If I happen to tune into any of the three games they're involved in, I'll be sure to clap for them.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #833 on: September 25, 2011, 10:09:44 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 23, 2011, 11:12:10 PM

Me too. If I happen to tune into any of the three games they're involved in, I'll be sure to clap for them.

Me three.  Try as I might, I can't hate them like I hate the Cardinals and White Sox.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #834 on: September 25, 2011, 06:45:39 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on September 25, 2011, 10:09:44 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 23, 2011, 11:12:10 PM

Me three.  Try as I might, I can't hate them like I hate the Cardinals and White Sox.

I have very fond memories of Gorman Thomas sending White Sox pitching to faraway places.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #835 on: September 25, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
I hate them. I hate them a lot. Go Phillies. I also really, really hate the Reds.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #836 on: September 25, 2011, 08:45:18 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 25, 2011, 07:21:52 PM
I hate them. I hate them a lot. Go Phillies. I also really, really hate the Reds.

I hate them too. The though of Packers fans enjoying a winning baseball team makes me sick.

JakeD

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #837 on: September 25, 2011, 09:35:51 PM »
Fuck the Brewers...I'm hoping they continue the current trend of NL Central champs getting swept out of the first round.
I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, Gonna kick some ass in the USA, Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle, I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, Gonna kick some ass - ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #838 on: November 13, 2011, 11:33:46 AM »
..I am a petty person.  I love to see Stanfoo lose.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #839 on: November 21, 2011, 09:41:56 AM »
...I like Tim Tebow.