News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I admit it...  ( 594,974 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I admit it...
« Reply #3105 on: October 06, 2015, 07:39:42 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on October 06, 2015, 06:02:51 PM
I admit it: I'm grateful you guys have given me a chance to participate in Cubs talk this season on this forum. It's nice to be able to talk about this team with folks. You obviously didn't have to do that, since I've given you plenty of reasons in the past to ignore me or go after me for being here. Thanks especially to Mike who seems to be going out of his way to stick up for me. I'm hopeful that I don't do anything to mess this up.

... he posts, practically begging people to fuck with him.

It's nice to have new-old blood around here. I wish more people from Desipio's Past would come back.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3106 on: October 06, 2015, 07:41:58 PM »
Quote from: Eli on October 06, 2015, 07:39:42 PM
I admit it: I'm grateful you guys have given me a chance to participate in Cubs talk this season on this forum. It's nice to be able to talk about this team with folks. You obviously didn't have to do that, since I've given you plenty of reasons in the past to ignore me or go after me for being here. Thanks especially to Mike who seems to be going out of his way to stick up for me. I'm hopeful that I don't do anything to mess this up.

It's nice to have new-old blood around here. I wish more people from Desipio's Past would come back.

Paul was hoping you'd say that.

Edited to add: what ever happened to the fellow who used to type as though he had a thesaurus near his computer? He always used odd words, slightly incorrectly.
M'lady.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3107 on: October 06, 2015, 07:47:01 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on October 06, 2015, 07:41:58 PM

Edited to add: what ever happened to the fellow who used to type as though he had a thesaurus near his computer? He always used odd words, slightly incorrectly.

Wheezer? He suffocated to death under an avalanche of stray cats.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
« Reply #3108 on: October 06, 2015, 08:47:37 PM »

Me?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3109 on: October 06, 2015, 08:55:02 PM »
Quote from: air2300 on October 06, 2015, 08:47:37 PM

Me?

*pops champagne cork*

Yay!
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3110 on: October 06, 2015, 09:02:06 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 06, 2015, 08:55:02 PM

Me?

*pops champagne cork*

Yay!

Made me laugh. But, what about BC? Apart from the odd photoshop, I haven't seen or heard anything from him in a long time.

(if BC appears, I will go for an epic hat trick)
M'lady.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3111 on: October 06, 2015, 09:06:50 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on October 06, 2015, 09:02:06 PM

Me?

*pops champagne cork*

Yay!

Made me laugh. But, what about BC? Apart from the odd photoshop, I haven't seen or heard anything from him in a long time.

This is the point where BC shows up and replies something like "BIG APPEARANCE"

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3112 on: October 06, 2015, 09:19:52 PM »
Whither KD?
Jake Potter?
dan?
smg
Carloszno1fan?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3113 on: October 06, 2015, 09:28:19 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 06, 2015, 09:19:52 PM
Whither KD?
Jake Potter?
dan?
smg
Carloszno1fan?

I believe Carloszno1fan remains the one and only ban in Desipio history.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3114 on: October 06, 2015, 09:31:15 PM »
The Poon Years
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3115 on: October 06, 2015, 10:14:17 PM »
Quote from: flannj on October 06, 2015, 07:47:01 PM

My buddy Gareth, who a lot of you may know because he seems to show up at a lot of hockee related things, claims to have seen Wheezer at the Newark airport a few weeks ago. So I guess he's alive.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3116 on: October 07, 2015, 01:29:53 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on October 06, 2015, 09:06:50 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on October 06, 2015, 09:02:06 PM

Me?

*pops champagne cork*

Yay!

This is the point where BC shows up and replies something like "BIG APPEARANCE"

It really, really is.  *facepalm*

Without wishing to get too serious, what you guys have done to BC is not fucking healthy.  Not that he was healthy before.  But this is worse.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3117 on: October 07, 2015, 01:39:22 AM »

DPD.  He may have deliberately and self-consciously used a unique vocabulary, and references that were... well, obscure doesn't really cover it, does it?... but if there's one thing we know about Wheezer, it's that his usage is always, always painstakingly correct.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3118 on: October 07, 2015, 01:41:46 AM »

Me?

TPD.  I'm surprised you had time to post, old friend: I presumed you were spending your every waking moment throwing bottles at South Africans...

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3119 on: October 07, 2015, 07:28:31 AM »
Quote from: Tony on October 06, 2015, 10:14:17 PM
Quote from: flannj on October 06, 2015, 07:47:01 PM

My buddy Gareth, who a lot of you may know because he seems to show up at a lot of hockee related things, claims to have seen Wheezer at the Newark airport a few weeks ago. So I guess he's alive.

You mean BH