News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I admit it...  ( 594,660 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I admit it...
« Reply #4230 on: September 28, 2016, 10:35:21 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on September 28, 2016, 08:55:06 AM
Quote from: Eli on September 27, 2016, 10:40:15 PM
Quote from: SKO on September 27, 2016, 02:35:38 PM
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on September 27, 2016, 02:17:16 PM
...on days like these, I kind of miss MikeC.

Quote from: Eli on February 26, 2009, 03:16:57 PM
A MikeC mad-lib:

QuoteHmmm, of course all you (negative adjective) Libs think that (recent political disaster) was BushTrump's fault.  Big suprise.  Well, if you weren't so busy sucking ObamaClinton's (phallic noun) maybe you'd get your facts strait.

If (previously cited disaster) was BushsTrumps fault, why did (Democratic politician) come out and say this?  Maybe if people would of actually listend to BushTrump, we wouldn't be in this current mess.

(Michelle Malkin link)

(Rhetorical question) (Rhetorical question) (Rhetorical question) Fuckers.

Ohhh right, that's right, go ahead and blame BushTrump for everything, you stupid (plural negative adjective).  And you can all look the other way like a bunch of (slang term for feces)heads and ignore what I say and pretend that history didn't happen.

Oh yeah also while I'm here what do you all have to say about this?

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

Yeah, thats what I thought, you (synonym for vagina). You'll never own up to anything, no matter how many times I show you the facts about (current political issue) or (any random stimulus spending program).  But noooo, your boygirl ObamaClitnon, the (one of the many Biblical names for Jesus) will continue to get a pass all the way from (media outlet) to (media outlet).  It never changes. 

(Obama campaign slogan) I'm with her my ass.

Oddly enough, I think MikeC was a big Hillary supporter and his dislike of Obama started in the 2008 primary.

How do I free up the space in my brain that's used on this kind of information?

I think you're thinking of Paul Popovich Experience.

That does sound right, now that I think about it.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4231 on: September 28, 2016, 10:49:38 AM »
Quote from: Eli on September 28, 2016, 10:35:21 AM

A MikeC mad-lib:

QuoteHmmm, of course all you (negative adjective) Libs think that (recent political disaster) was BushTrump's fault.  Big suprise.  Well, if you weren't so busy sucking ObamaClinton's (phallic noun) maybe you'd get your facts strait.

If (previously cited disaster) was BushsTrumps fault, why did (Democratic politician) come out and say this?  Maybe if people would of actually listend to BushTrump, we wouldn't be in this current mess.

(Michelle Malkin link)

Ohhh right, that's right, go ahead and blame BushTrump for everything, you stupid (plural negative adjective).  And you can all look the other way like a bunch of (slang term for feces)heads and ignore what I say and pretend that history didn't happen.

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

Yeah, thats what I thought, you (synonym for vagina). You'll never own up to anything, no matter how many times I show you the facts about (current political issue) or (any random stimulus spending program).  But noooo, your boygirl ObamaClitnon, the (one of the many Biblical names for Jesus) will continue to get a pass all the way from (media outlet) to (media outlet).  It never changes. 

Oddly enough, I think MikeC was a big Hillary supporter and his dislike of Obama started in the 2008 primary.

Those were some good times.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4232 on: September 28, 2016, 11:37:38 AM »

A MikeC mad-lib:

(Michelle Malkin link)

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

Neither of these sounds correct.

I do recall Mike C. mention his support for Gore in 2000 more than once (almost as if he was attempting to characterize his rantings as objective).  Perhaps that's what you were thinking?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4233 on: September 28, 2016, 11:40:04 AM »
Quote from: Cannonball Titcomb on September 28, 2016, 11:37:38 AM

A MikeC mad-lib:

(Michelle Malkin link)

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

I do recall Mike C. mention his support for Gore in 2000 more than once (almost as if he was attempting to characterize his rantings as objective).  Perhaps that's what you were thinking?

I mostly caught the tail end of Mike C's descent into madness but yeah I believe he liked to frequently quote 9/11 or perhaps just the movie Tears of the Sun as changing him from a democrat to a guy who believed LIBOTARDS WERENT WILLIN TO DEFEND MURICA and thus he went full blown neo-con.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4234 on: September 28, 2016, 11:59:47 AM »
Quote from: Cannonball Titcomb on September 28, 2016, 11:37:38 AM

A MikeC mad-lib:

(Michelle Malkin link)

(Hot Air link)

(Unattributed quote)

I'm almost positive PPE was one of those PUMA freaks in 2008.  It looks like that 2008 election thread was Ratto'd though.

But, in searching for that, we'll always have this: http://desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=6275.msg148877#msg148877

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4235 on: September 30, 2016, 12:08:34 PM »
I really don't think we've spent enough time during this election from hell making fun of PANK's "sensible moderate Trump" comment.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4236 on: September 30, 2016, 12:11:16 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 30, 2016, 12:08:34 PM
I really don't think we've spent enough time during this election from hell making fun of PANK's "sensible moderate Trump" comment.

Yeah, we kinda dropped the ball on that one.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4237 on: September 30, 2016, 12:30:28 PM »
Quote from: Bort on September 30, 2016, 12:11:16 PM

We somehow played it out before he even started running for president, and then forgot about it as Cheeto Mussolini really ramped things up.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4238 on: September 30, 2016, 12:42:20 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 30, 2016, 12:30:28 PM

We somehow played it out before he even started running for president, and then forgot about it as Cheeto Tangerenie Mussolini really ramped things up.

Dope rhymes for the house'd.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4239 on: September 30, 2016, 12:55:04 PM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on September 30, 2016, 12:42:20 PM
Quote from: SKO on September 30, 2016, 12:30:28 PM

We somehow played it out before he even started running for president, and then forgot about it as Cheeto Tangerenie Mussolini really ramped things up.

Dope rhymes for the house'd.

I was going more for "Cheeto rhymes with Benito", but yours is really fucking terrible so

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4240 on: September 30, 2016, 01:26:37 PM »
If Hillary can be forgiven for being duped into supporting the Iraqi war, then Mike can be forgiven for being duped into his expression of Trump Love.
M'lady.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4241 on: September 30, 2016, 01:28:31 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on September 30, 2016, 01:26:37 PM
If Hillary can be forgiven for being duped into supporting the Iraqi war, then Mike can be forgiven for being duped into his expression of Trump Love.

I haven't forgiven either of them for either thing, and I don't intend to.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4242 on: September 30, 2016, 01:34:34 PM »
I think in penance for his "Trump is a sensible moderate" declaration, Huey should have to tell us what current-day celebrities he thinks are sensible moderates, so we can roast him in 8 years when one of them gets Trump's endorsement to be his successor.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4243 on: September 30, 2016, 02:49:05 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 30, 2016, 01:28:31 PM

I also haven't forgiven Fork for that Tangereenie Mussolini joke.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4244 on: September 30, 2016, 05:42:54 PM »
Quote from: Bort on September 30, 2016, 02:49:05 PM
Quote from: SKO on September 30, 2016, 01:28:31 PM

I also haven't forgiven Fork for that Tangereenie Mussolini joke.

Try it in a melody.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16