News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I admit it...  ( 594,085 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I admit it...
« Reply #5040 on: September 21, 2020, 10:53:09 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 13, 2020, 08:28:27 PM
... I'm actually looking forward to my perianal MRI tomorrow.

Results tomorrow!
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5041 on: September 21, 2020, 11:01:20 PM »
... If John Prine hadn't been slain by the Trump Virus, I think there's a nonneglible chance that he might have been implored to whomp one up about a man who is reasonably worried about having fleas scampering about his balls.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5042 on: September 24, 2020, 06:39:35 PM »
... I bought "vegan pork rinds" from Whole Foods today. And am of the opinion that the National Suicide Prevention Hotline really should not have an obnoxious phone tree of the fuck-this-shit variety.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5043 on: September 25, 2020, 10:07:07 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 24, 2020, 06:39:35 PM
... I bought "vegan pork rinds" from Whole Foods today. And am of the opinion that the National Suicide Prevention Hotline really should not have an obnoxious phone tree of the fuck-this-shit variety.
"Vegan" pork rinds is an oxymoron.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5044 on: September 28, 2020, 06:53:55 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on September 25, 2020, 10:07:07 AM

They were kind of like spicy Funyuns. I don't know if I have the partially eaten package around, but I have to stop by there tomorrow for more La Croix grapefruit seltzer, so I'll try to remember to check.

In related news, I have never had real pork rinds.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5045 on: September 30, 2020, 08:53:28 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 28, 2020, 06:53:55 PM
Quote from: CBStew on September 25, 2020, 10:07:07 AM

They were kind of like spicy Funyuns. I don't know if I have the partially eaten package around, but I have to stop by there tomorrow for more La Croix grapefruit seltzer, so I'll try to remember to check.

In related news, I have never had real pork rinds.

Pork rinds are wonderful.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5046 on: October 18, 2020, 06:47:20 PM »
... It's difficult to participate in the Slackbox without a full-time job, it seems.

This is still all Dubbs' fault.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5047 on: December 19, 2020, 07:38:20 PM »
Woke this morning around 8:00 a.m.  Had breakfast; cleaned the canary's cage; took out the trash;  watered the tomato plants;  filled the divots left by the raccoons in the backyard.  Then I turned on the TV to watch some NFL games.  Then I remembered that it was Saturday, not Sunday.  Damn this pandemic!  Can't tell one weekend day from the other. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5048 on: January 02, 2021, 11:28:48 PM »
I enjoy my twitter interactions with the Desidiots. (Desipiots?) Is it just me, or am I a less obnoxious asshole than I used to be?
M'lady.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5049 on: January 04, 2021, 02:41:28 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on January 02, 2021, 11:28:48 PM
I enjoy my twitter interactions with the Desidiots. (Desipiots?) Is it just me, or am I a less obnoxious asshole than I used to be?

You're using Twatter, which I suppose makes you a mainstream asshole, or something.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5050 on: February 17, 2021, 01:30:37 PM »
...I've been binge-watching "Episodes" on Netflix, and Matt LeBlanc is...good?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5051 on: February 20, 2021, 04:01:57 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 19, 2020, 07:38:20 PMfilled the divots left by the raccoons in the backyard.

Have I already mentioned the armadillo pyramid just outside the back porch down here? There's a lot of money flowing out, none coming in yet. I don't even want to imagine what the trapper charges.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5052 on: April 11, 2021, 03:52:32 PM »
... The TV lineup Friday night was so bad that I paid $3.99 to rent Zardoz for 48 hours.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5053 on: April 27, 2021, 03:35:07 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 11, 2021, 03:52:32 PM
... The TV lineup Friday night was so bad that I paid $3.99 to rent Zardoz for 48 hours.

The penis is mightier than the sword.
TIME TO POST!

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5054 on: May 22, 2021, 12:40:30 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 11, 2021, 03:52:32 PM

I wonder what kind of mentality it takes to find "Bluebloods" to be entertainment?