News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Eagle Eye  ( 2,206 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Eagle Eye
« on: December 11, 2009, 09:13:11 AM »
THE GOVERNMENT HAS A COMPUTER THAT TRACKS PEOPLE. What a crappy movie this was. Set in Chicago. It is free on HBO.
Sure to be top 15 in TDubbs Hotlist for the 2008.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Eagle Eye
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 11:07:24 AM »
I just watched this the other night.  I was intrigued for about five minutes before the film revealed that it had one trick, and that trick was to be amazingly dumb.
Hire Jim Essian!

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 11:22:37 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on December 11, 2009, 11:07:24 AM
I just watched this the other night.  I was intrigued for about five minutes before the film revealed that it had one trick, and that trick was to be amazingly dumb.

I just tried to figure out if where they were driving in that chase scene after Le Boof gets off the El actually made any sense.  I think they wound up on Granville, which if I'm correct, is not nearly as busy of a street as it was in the movie.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 11:25:08 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on December 11, 2009, 11:22:37 AM

I just tried to figure out if where they were driving in that chase scene after Le Boof gets off the El actually made any sense.  I think they wound up on Granville, which if I'm correct, is not nearly as busy of a street as it was in the movie.

Hire Jim Essian!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on December 11, 2009, 11:22:37 AM

Need Huey's thoughts. He's the expert of that area.