News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Viking Dongpocalypse  ( 82,761 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Viking Apocalypse
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2009, 08:40:33 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on December 29, 2009, 08:34:57 AM
Thank you, Bears.

Meh.  The Saints had it in the bag.  I'm thinking TEC would be more appreciative of last night's game.  I don't think there are any Iggles fans here, though.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2009, 08:46:31 AM »
Quote from: MAD on December 29, 2009, 08:40:33 AM
Thank you, Bears.

Meh.  The Saints had it in the bag.  I'm thinking TEC would be more appreciative of last night's game.  I don't think there are any Iggles fans here, though.

The Saints would have had to play the Panthers in Charlotte this weekend.  I didn't like their chances, especially considering that Carolina's been pretty stout lately and the Saints have been very 2008ish the last two games.  Anyway, I would have liked it if they could have earned it instead of pissing the bed against Tampa Bay, but that's just the retarded meathead in me.

The important thing is that none of you care about the Saints, except LIFELONG SAINTS FAN SKO, and that we get homefield advantage throughout.  Not having to play in cold, snowy, awful conditions in the playoffs will go a long way to help this team get to the Super Bowl.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2009, 08:48:30 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on December 29, 2009, 08:46:31 AM
Thank you, Bears.

Meh.  The Saints had it in the bag.  I'm thinking TEC would be more appreciative of last night's game.  I don't think there are any Iggles fans here, though.

The Saints would have had to play the Panthers in Charlotte this weekend.  I didn't like their chances, especially considering that Carolina's been pretty stout lately and the Saints have been very 2008ish the last two games.  Anyway, I would have liked it if they could have earned it instead of pissing the bed against Tampa Bay, but that's just the retarded meathead in me.

The important thing is that none of you care about the Saints, except LIFELONG SAINTS FAN SKO, and that we get homefield advantage throughout.  Not having to play in cold, snowy, awful conditions in the playoffs will go a long way to help this team get to the Super Bowl.

I'm cool with the Saints.  And the Eagles.  Anybody but Green Bay or Minnesota, really.  And Dallas.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2009, 08:58:34 AM »
Thank you, Bears.

And I am.  The Cardinals don't seem interested in getting themselves a first round bye, so they need all the help they can get.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2009, 09:00:03 AM »
Thank you, Bears.

The Saints would have had to play the Panthers in Charlotte this weekend.  I didn't like their chances, especially considering that Carolina's been pretty stout lately and the Saints have been very 2008ish the last two games.  Anyway, I would have liked it if they could have earned it instead of pissing the bed against Tampa Bay, but that's just the retarded meathead meth head in me.

The important thing is that none of you care about the Saints, except LIFELONG SAINTS FAN SKO, and that we get homefield advantage throughout.  Not having to play in cold, snowy, awful conditions in the playoffs will go a long way to help this team get to the Super Bowl.

WHODAT! WHODAT!'d.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2009, 09:01:34 AM »
Quote from: MAD on December 29, 2009, 08:48:30 AM
Thank you, Bears.

Meh.  The Saints had it in the bag.  I'm thinking TEC would be more appreciative of last night's game.  I don't think there are any Iggles fans here, though.

The Saints would have had to play the Panthers in Charlotte this weekend.  I didn't like their chances, especially considering that Carolina's been pretty stout lately and the Saints have been very 2008ish the last two games.  Anyway, I would have liked it if they could have earned it instead of pissing the bed against Tampa Bay, but that's just the retarded meathead in me.

The important thing is that none of you care about the Saints, except LIFELONG SAINTS FAN SKO, and that we get homefield advantage throughout.  Not having to play in cold, snowy, awful conditions in the playoffs will go a long way to help this team get to the Super Bowl.

I'm cool with the Saints.  And the Eagles.  Anybody but Green Bay or Minnesota, really.  And Dallas.

For some reason, I hate the Cardinals too. Damned if I can figure it out. It's weird but fuck them. (sorry TEC) I used to like them because I've always dug their uniforms. I even had a Starter jacket. Wait! I remember. It was Denny Green and his rant. That's it! I think he got fired didn't he? They have a new guy, Kenny Whizz? Or Mike Hunt? Alright... I think I can get over this now.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2009, 09:53:58 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on December 29, 2009, 09:01:34 AM
Thank you, Bears.

I'm cool with the Saints.  And the Eagles.  Anybody but Green Bay or Minnesota, really.  And Dallas.

For some reason, I hate the Cardinals too. Damned if I can figure it out. It's weird but fuck them. (sorry TEC) I used to like them because I've always dug their uniforms. I even had a Starter jacket. Wait! I remember. It was Denny Green and his rant. That's it! I think he got fired didn't he? They have a new guy, Kenny Whizz? Or Mike Hunt? Alright... I think I can get over this now.

Mike Hunt? 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 29, 2009, 09:53:58 AM
Thank you, Bears.

Mike Hunt? 

Mike Hunt has touched a lot of people.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2009, 10:29:42 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on December 29, 2009, 10:16:59 AM
Quote from: CBStew on December 29, 2009, 09:53:58 AM
Thank you, Bears.

Mike Hunt? 

Mike Hunt has touched a lot of people.

Powen is TDubbs' mom?
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2010, 06:19:02 PM »

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2010, 11:21:56 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on January 22, 2010, 06:19:02 PM
1st sign?

The 2nd sign will be the ass kicking they get on Sunday.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2010, 05:03:25 PM »
Let's say the Colts win the Super Bowl. Peyton Manning: best QB of all time?

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2010, 05:31:51 PM »
Quote from: R-V on January 24, 2010, 05:03:25 PM
Let's say the Colts win the Super Bowl. Peyton Manning: best QB of all time?

Intrepid Reader:  Joe Montana

Nope.  Now I'm going to go upstairs and masturbate
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2010, 06:27:15 PM »
Maybe this thread wasn't the best idea. Game on.

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2010, 08:04:41 PM »
Oh no, I just threw a pick.  I better distract everyone!