News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: DDD  ( 55,601 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: DDD
« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2010, 07:44:40 PM »
Don't say I never gave you nothing.

http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

Oh, Right   NSFW
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2010, 10:59:38 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on July 23, 2010, 07:44:40 PM

Oh, Right   NSFW

Well, every commercial shoot I've ever been a part of now looks a little worse.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2010, 10:13:32 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on July 23, 2010, 10:59:38 PM
Quote from: CBStew on July 23, 2010, 07:44:40 PM

Oh, Right   NSFW

Well, every commercial shoot I've ever been a part now looks a little worse.

This one may be more Desipio's speed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwtoQjNRHg4
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2010, 06:33:49 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2010, 09:42:16 PM »
All you Mad Men lovers, there's something special in Playboy for you this month...

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2010, 09:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 02, 2010, 09:42:16 PM
All you Mad Men lovers, there's something special in Playboy for you this month...

SPOILER: she's not a teenager.

Also, not the fat redhead.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2010, 10:09:35 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 02, 2010, 09:42:16 PM

An exclusive interview with series creator Matthew Weiner?  Can't wait!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2010, 12:52:27 AM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on August 02, 2010, 09:49:00 PM
Also, not the fat redhead.

Chuck?

Quote from: Chuck on July 16, 2010, 04:23:00 PMI think Christina Hendricks has amazing hogans but a jinourmous ass that detracts from her possible hotness
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2010, 08:21:01 AM »
This seems like the right place to mention this.

Be sure to read the user reviews.
QuoteI wouldn't really consider myself a big fan of the big tits genre, having only seen about 50 titles to date (mostly theatrical films). I have enjoyed a majority of the ones I've seen (especially the Studio Ghibli line), but most of them haven't blown me away. I'm one of those blasphemous fiends who finds great enjoyment in big tits that *real* fans of anime don't like very much. You know, stuff like "Big Tits" (2007), "Big Tits Hostess Club" (2004), and "Big Tits: Superstar" (2005) – movies that everyone likes to rip apart even though they're far more entertaining than most of the artsy fartsy stuff that finds its way onto everyones top lists. I've also disliked and even hated a number of highly acclaimed titles. You know, stuff like "Big Tits Head Watress" (1987), "Big Tits Nurses Station" (1995), "Tits of Plenty" (1998), and "Princess Ninja Tits" (1997) – titles that get endless reverence for reasons that I simply do not understand. For myself personally, the big tits genre is like a mine field because I really have no idea whether or not I'm gonna hit a pretentous, irritating mess...
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2010, 11:50:11 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on August 09, 2010, 08:21:01 AM
This seems like the right place to mention this.

Be sure to read the user reviews.
QuoteI wouldn't really consider myself a big fan of the big tits genre, having only seen about 50 titles to date (mostly theatrical films). I have enjoyed a majority of the ones I've seen (especially the Studio Ghibli line), but most of them haven't blown me away. I'm one of those blasphemous fiends who finds great enjoyment in big tits that *real* fans of anime don't like very much. You know, stuff like "Big Tits" (2007), "Big Tits Hostess Club" (2004), and "Big Tits: Superstar" (2005) – movies that everyone likes to rip apart even though they're far more entertaining than most of the artsy fartsy stuff that finds its way onto everyones top lists. I've also disliked and even hated a number of highly acclaimed titles. You know, stuff like "Big Tits Head Watress" (1987), "Big Tits Nurses Station" (1995), "Tits of Plenty" (1998), and "Princess Ninja Tits" (1997) – titles that get endless reverence for reasons that I simply do not understand. For myself personally, the big tits genre is like a mine field because I really have no idea whether or not I'm gonna hit a pretentous, irritating mess...

"Fuu, a waitress who works in a tithouse, rescues two master titsmen, Mugen and Jin, from their execution to help her find the "samurai who smells of titties." Along the way they meet a lot of people and get involved in various tit contests. This is one of the few titty shows that I've seen that exhibits superior tits in every single aspect of film-making. The tits themselves are stunning, with incredibly beautiful tits on constant display, and the Japanese tit modelling is top notch. The two biggest positives, however, are the tit development and the titfights."

Can I see the job description for a "Titsman"?  What are the educational requirements?

If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2010, 03:06:58 PM »
Do people actually wear this(probably NSFW)

You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2010, 03:54:02 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on August 25, 2010, 03:44:16 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/08/29/magazine/womens-tennis.html?ref=magazine

I saw about 5 seconds of that and I know that I'm going to need to dim the lights, make a nice comfy spot on my bed, and watch that.. over and over.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2010, 03:58:03 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 25, 2010, 03:54:02 PM
Quote from: CBStew on August 25, 2010, 03:44:16 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/08/29/magazine/womens-tennis.html?ref=magazine

I saw about 5 seconds of that and I know that I'm going to need to dim the lights, make a nice comfy spot on my bed, and watch that.. over and over. If only they had this for jennifer capriati's debut when she was 14.

Yeti'd.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2010, 04:04:07 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on August 25, 2010, 03:06:58 PM
Do people actually wear this(probably NSFW)

One size fits all?