News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: A Guard Over Angels  ( 3,035 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
A Guard Over Angels
« on: June 10, 2009, 03:48:19 PM »

Officer Stephen Tyrone Johns of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.  He was a museum guard.  Killed by an 88 year old white supremacist.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: A Guard Over Angels
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 04:03:54 PM »
This lunatic was seriously unhinged.

QuoteMISSING-HIDDEN DOCUMENTS:

Original, vault copy of Certificate of Live Birth in the USA -- Not Released (1 version hidden in Hawaii, Original found in Kenya)

Certificate of Live Birth -- Released - Proven Counterfeit (www.ObamaFiles.com)

Obama/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro adoption records -- Not released

Fransiskus Assisi School School application -- Not Released

Punahou School records -- Not released

Selective Service Registration -- Released - Proven Counterfeit

Occidental College records -- Not released

Passport (Pakistan) -- Not released

Columbia College records -- Not released

Columbia thesis -- Not released

Harvard College records -- Not released

Harvard Law Review articles -- None (maybe 1, Not Signed)

Baptism certificate -- None

Medical records -- Not released

Illinois State Senate records -- None (Locked up to prohibit public view

Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost (All other Illinois state senators' records are intact)

Law practice client list -- Not released

University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None

QuoteThe Supreme Court has scheduled a Conference for Dec 5th about Obama's U. S. Citizenship.

STILL, not a word about any of this from the Media. If it were not for the Internet and talk radio, American citizens would become the servants of a dishonest & conspiratorial Media.

THINK ABOUT IT. IT DIDN'T USED TO BE THIS WAY! How much longer are we going to sit on our hands & say not a word?

AND DON'T THINK THE MEDIA SIMPLY DOESN'T KNOW - THEY ARE GETTING POUNDED WITH EMAILS ABOUT IT!!!

Obama could not get a simple security clearance with the information the government has on him ---- NOBODY COULD!

NOW he is privy to every top secret America has!

What is going on??? WHERE ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY - ARE YOU OUT THERE???

Submitted by: James W. von Brunn

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 04:12:03 PM »
I am shocked--shocked--that Free Republic would be home to such an unbalanced person.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 04:21:57 PM »
Baptism Certificate not released?!?  You mean our President could still carry the stain of ORIGINAL SIN?!?

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 04:56:46 PM »

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »
DPD. The Responsible White Separatist Movement condemns von Brunn:

Quote"It makes us look bad."

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 01:09:22 PM »
Quote from: RV on June 11, 2009, 12:57:03 PM
DPD. The Responsible White Separatist Movement condemns von Brunn:

Quote"It makes us look bad."

Well, duh, "Responsible" is their first name.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 01:09:01 AM »
Finally, someone to blame...

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/obama_holocaust_museum/2009/06/10/223863.html

QuoteRabbi: Obama Breeds Climate of Hate Against Jews

Our new president did not tell a virulent anti-Semite to travel to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington to kill Jews, but he is most certainly creating a climate of hate against us.

It is no coincidence that we are witnessing this level of hatred toward Jews as President Barack Obama positions America against the Jewish state.

Just days ago Obama traveled to Cairo, Egypt. It was his second trip in a short time to visit Muslim countries. He sent a clear message by not visiting Israel.

But this was code.

In Cairo, Obama said things that pose a grave danger to Jews in Israel, in America and everywhere.

And if his views are not vigorously opposed they will help create a danger as great as that posed by the Nazis to the Jewish people.

Just last week, Obama told his worldwide audience — more than 100 million people — that the killing of six million Jews during the Holocaust was the equivalent of Israel's actions in dealing with the Palestinians.

This remark is incredible on its face, an insult to the six million Jews who died as a result of Hitler's genocide — and it is a form of revisionism that will bode evil for Jews for years to come.

While Obama acknowledged that "six million Jews were killed — more than the entire Jewish population of Israel today" — his discussion about the Holocaust was followed by this statement: "On the other hand, it is also undeniable that the Palestinian people — Muslims and Christians — have suffered in pursuit of a homeland."

"On the other hand . . . "?

Obama's clever construct comparing the mass genocide of six million Jews to the Palestinian struggle will not be lost on the estimated 100 million Muslims who tuned into to hear him.

Perhaps it was not lost on James W. von Brunn, the 88-year-old white supremacist identified as the alleged attacker Wednesday at the Holocaust Museum. He apparently felt that he could easily take retribution against the Jews for the atrocities Obama implies they are guilty of.

"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 04:48:12 AM »
Quote from: Tank on June 12, 2009, 01:09:01 AM

The part that I can't figure is that von Brunn's autobibliographical notes DON'T MENTION THE PNEUMATIC TUBE.

QuoteOne lucky day, returning from a JEW deli during lunch-break, I entered the elevator to return to my cubby-hole. A guy my age -- I had seen him around the agency -- stood beside me. He asked, what d'ya have in the brown-bag, a JEW baby ? What, said I, are you trying to be funny ? You know what I mean -- Nazis. With that I punched him in the jaw just as the elevator doors opened onto the Executive Floor. He spun across the lobby, hit the wall dislocating his shoulder. I remember that the execs were expressionless. The doors closed and I continued going up.

His later pugilism seems powerful yet tragic:

QuoteThe three men were about twenty yards ahead of me, in the parking lot, illuminated by overhead lights. I called out to them in an unfriendly manner. The two big guys, my size, came at me. About a yard apart. I got in two lucky punches. One of them lost his teeth.

QuoteI noticed the fat guy in the mirror. He had gotten up from his stool and was approaching me from behind. He threw a punch. I ducked, it caught me on the shoulder. I got up and decked this guy who was screaming vile epithets. The bar emptied.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 08:28:57 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on June 12, 2009, 04:48:12 AM
Quote from: Tank on June 12, 2009, 01:09:01 AM

The part that I can't figure is that von Brunn's autobibliographical notes DON'T MENTION THE PNEUMATIC TUBE.

QuoteOne lucky day, returning from a JEW deli during lunch-break, I entered the elevator to return to my cubby-hole. A guy my age -- I had seen him around the agency -- stood beside me. He asked, what d'ya have in the brown-bag, a JEW baby ? What, said I, are you trying to be funny ? You know what I mean -- Nazis. With that I punched him in the jaw just as the elevator doors opened onto the Executive Floor. He spun across the lobby, hit the wall dislocating his shoulder. I remember that the execs were expressionless. The doors closed and I continued going up.

His later pugilism seems powerful yet tragic:

QuoteThe three men were about twenty yards ahead of me, in the parking lot, illuminated by overhead lights. I called out to them in an unfriendly manner. The two big guys, my size, came at me. About a yard apart. I got in two lucky punches. One of them lost his teeth.

QuoteI noticed the fat guy in the mirror. He had gotten up from his stool and was approaching me from behind. He threw a punch. I ducked, it caught me on the shoulder. I got up and decked this guy who was screaming vile epithets. The bar emptied.

The white man just can't catch a break, huh?

It's hard out there for a Nazi.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 03:49:18 PM »
Von Brunn is getting rather warm right now, one suspects....