News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,133 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1050 on: March 30, 2010, 08:10:19 PM »
Quote from: Bort on March 30, 2010, 07:53:39 PM
Quote from: Yeti on March 30, 2010, 07:44:26 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on March 30, 2010, 06:11:46 PM
DPD, but the wavin' wheat sure can smell sweet.

Is it just me or has Wheezer been a bit more of a "normal" desipiot since Shitty's.. I mean, he just dropped a "DPD" and I understand a larger percentage of his posts.. What the fuck is going on here?

Maybe you're though the looking glass?

Would that I were.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1051 on: April 01, 2010, 09:03:15 AM »
Whatever you want to talk about is cool with me.....

But i am going to continue on destroying Chuck to Chuck's reality that Health Care is going to save any money at all.

April 1st, which is today, Medicare Reimbursement cuts were supposed to go in effect. Thats not going to be happening and it's going to start eating away at the myth that Health Care will be a deficit reducer instantly.....

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/03/30/cms-suspends-doctor-reimbursement-cuts-used-to-calculate-obamacare/

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/03/19/cbo-confirms-obamacare-with-doctor-fix-will-actually-add-billions-to-the-deficit/

QuoteYou asked about the total budgetary impact of enacting the reconciliation proposal (the amendment to H.R. 4872), the Senate-passed health bill (H.R. 3590), and the Medicare Physicians Payment Reform Act of 2009 (H.R. 3961). CBO estimates that enacting all three pieces of legislation would add $59 billion to budget deficits over the 2010–2019 period.

Under current law, Medicare's payment rates for physicians' services will be reduced by about 21 percent in April 2010 and by an average of about 2 percent per year for the rest of the decade. H.R. 3961 would increase those payment rates by 1.2 percent in 2010 and would restructure the sustainable growth rate mechanism beginning in 2011. Those changes would result in significantly higher payment rates for physicians than those that would result under current law. CBO estimates that enacting H.R. 3961, by itself, would cost about $208 billion over the 2010–2019 period. (That estimate reflects the enactment of two short-term extension acts, which lowered the cost in 2010 by about $2 billion compared with CBO's estimate of November 4, 2009.)...

CBO estimates that enacting H.R. 3961 together with those two bills would add $59 billion to budget deficits over the 2010–2019 period. That amount is about $10 billion less than the figure that would result from summing the effects of enacting the bills separately. The $10 billion difference occurs primarily because H.R. 3590 and the reconciliation proposal would modify how the government's payments to Medicare Advantage plans are set.

So even if the Democrats pass this additional crap its going to cost $208 billion more than they said, instead of saving $118 billion. But those numbers grow astronomically if Medicare Reimbursement cuts don't start happening.

Any fool willing to believe Health Care Reform is gonna save this country one red cent, just needs to be reminded that a major cost reduction measure was suspended on April Fools day. I guess the joke is on Chuck to Chuck for believing anything his party says about this bill and how they are going to pay for it.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1052 on: April 01, 2010, 09:15:07 AM »

This day wouldn't be complete without you.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1053 on: April 01, 2010, 09:18:20 AM »
What do you guys like to put on your myths before eating them away? I like Grey Poupon. Because I'm a big gay big city liberal.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1055 on: April 01, 2010, 09:43:49 AM »
I should mention that "Continue on Destroying" is my favorite Corrosion of Conformity album.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1056 on: April 01, 2010, 10:32:16 AM »
Quote from: MikeC on April 01, 2010, 09:03:15 AM

But i am going to continue on destroying Chuck to Chuck's reality that Health Care is going to save any money at all.

April 1st, which is today, Medicare Reimbursement cuts were supposed to go in effect. Thats not going to be happening and it's going to start eating away at the myth that Health Care will be a deficit reducer instantly.....

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/03/30/cms-suspends-doctor-reimbursement-cuts-used-to-calculate-obamacare/

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/03/19/cbo-confirms-obamacare-with-doctor-fix-will-actually-add-billions-to-the-deficit/

QuoteYou asked about the total budgetary impact of enacting the reconciliation proposal (the amendment to H.R. 4872), the Senate-passed health bill (H.R. 3590), and the Medicare Physicians Payment Reform Act of 2009 (H.R. 3961). CBO estimates that enacting all three pieces of legislation would add $59 billion to budget deficits over the 2010–2019 period.

Under current law, Medicare's payment rates for physicians' services will be reduced by about 21 percent in April 2010 and by an average of about 2 percent per year for the rest of the decade. H.R. 3961 would increase those payment rates by 1.2 percent in 2010 and would restructure the sustainable growth rate mechanism beginning in 2011. Those changes would result in significantly higher payment rates for physicians than those that would result under current law. CBO estimates that enacting H.R. 3961, by itself, would cost about $208 billion over the 2010–2019 period. (That estimate reflects the enactment of two short-term extension acts, which lowered the cost in 2010 by about $2 billion compared with CBO's estimate of November 4, 2009.)...

CBO estimates that enacting H.R. 3961 together with those two bills would add $59 billion to budget deficits over the 2010–2019 period. That amount is about $10 billion less than the figure that would result from summing the effects of enacting the bills separately. The $10 billion difference occurs primarily because H.R. 3590 and the reconciliation proposal would modify how the government's payments to Medicare Advantage plans are set.

So even if the Democrats pass this additional crap its going to cost $208 billion more than they said, instead of saving $118 billion. But those numbers grow astronomically if Medicare Reimbursement cuts don't start happening.

Any fool willing to believe Health Care Reform is gonna save this country one red cent, just needs to be reminded that a major cost reduction measure was suspended on April Fools day. I guess the joke is on Chuck to Chuck for believing anything his party says about this bill and how they are going to pay for it.

You know it's just Chuck, right? Yet you choose to call him Chuck to Chuck. I don't understand this. Is it to dehumanize him? He does a good job of that on his own.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1057 on: April 01, 2010, 10:54:45 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 01, 2010, 10:32:16 AM

You know it's just Chuck, right? Yet you choose to call him Chuck to Chuck. I don't understand this. Is it to dehumanize him? He does a good job of that on his own.

I just think he doesn't know who Chuck is, so just went purely off his handle.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1058 on: April 01, 2010, 10:55:21 AM »
I guess the joke is on Chuck to Chuck for believing anything his party says about this bill and how they are going to pay for it.

Is that where the joke is?  Guess again.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1059 on: April 01, 2010, 11:02:40 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 01, 2010, 10:55:21 AM
I guess the joke is on Chuck to Chuck for believing anything his party says about this bill and how they are going to pay for it.

Is that where the joke is?  Guess again.

Thanks for your feedback Chuck to Chuck - if that is your real name.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1060 on: April 01, 2010, 11:05:17 AM »
Chuck to Chuck is my second favorite Corrosion of Conformity album.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1061 on: April 01, 2010, 07:28:42 PM »
Representative Hank Johnson is RIGHT!

QuoteRep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) is afraid that the U.S. Territory of Guam is going to "tip over and capsize" due to overpopulation.

Johnson expressed his worries during a House Armed Services Committee hearing on the defense budget Thursday.

Wait, no. No he isn't.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1062 on: April 02, 2010, 08:11:38 AM »
Quote from: R-V on April 01, 2010, 07:28:42 PM

QuoteRep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) is afraid that the U.S. Territory of Guam is going to "tip over and capsize" due to overpopulation.

Johnson expressed his worries during a House Armed Services Committee hearing on the defense budget Thursday.

Wait, no. No he isn't.

Ahem.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1063 on: April 02, 2010, 08:13:41 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on April 02, 2010, 08:11:38 AM

Wait, no. No he isn't.

Ahem.

That's a FACE...that's a FACE.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1064 on: April 02, 2010, 08:21:48 AM »
Quote from: CT III on April 02, 2010, 08:13:41 AM
Quote from: Brownie on April 02, 2010, 08:11:38 AM

Wait, no. No he isn't.

Ahem.

That's a FACE...that's a FACE.

I've got some major burn marks on my internetFACE.