News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,256 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4650 on: April 02, 2012, 11:37:30 PM »
Quote from: flannj on April 02, 2012, 09:49:29 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 02, 2012, 06:40:54 PM

Sweet socks, fella.

Damn, you just can't get a good shoeshine these days.

He probably just couldn't find change for the c-note.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4651 on: April 03, 2012, 08:01:10 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 02, 2012, 09:31:30 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 02, 2012, 06:46:54 PM
No love for the sweatshorts/polo shirt combo?

The hems, pockets and generous taper suggest regular damn shorts with a comfort stretch waistband. Like the Founding Fathers used to wear.

Plus, they're made for easy removal. For all the trim this guy obviously gets.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4652 on: April 03, 2012, 09:21:01 AM »
If he's really looking to save white people he should consider using a stand-in.  One glance at the guy is enough to determine that white people need to stop breeding.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4653 on: April 03, 2012, 09:25:44 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 03, 2012, 09:21:01 AM
If he's really looking to save white people he should consider using a stand-in.  One glance at the guy is enough to determine that white people need to stop breeding.

It didn't stop you

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4654 on: April 03, 2012, 09:27:26 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/02/justice/wisconsin-planned-parenthood/index.html

Quote(CNN) -- A Planned Parenthood clinic in Wisconsin remained closed Monday after a homemade bomb was placed outside the building, the state organization said.

The explosive device was found around 7:40 p.m. Sunday at the Appleton North Health Center and had caused a small fire by the time Grand Chute fire officials arrived, Teri Huyck, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin, said in a statement.

No patients or staff members were at the health care center at the time, Huyck said, and no injuries were reported. The clinic remained closed Monday as a precaution, but the organization says it will reopen Tuesday.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4655 on: April 03, 2012, 09:33:15 AM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on April 03, 2012, 09:25:44 AM

It didn't stop you

More sadly, it didn't stop your mom and your uncle.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4656 on: April 03, 2012, 09:38:14 AM »
Quote from: Fork on April 03, 2012, 08:01:10 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 02, 2012, 09:31:30 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 02, 2012, 06:46:54 PM
No love for the sweatshorts/polo shirt combo?

The hems, pockets and generous taper suggest regular damn shorts with a comfort stretch waistband. Like the Founding Fathers used to wear.

Plus, they're made for easy removal. For all the trim this guy obviously gets.

That is a guy whose looks were made for a hoodie.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4657 on: April 03, 2012, 09:41:10 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 03, 2012, 09:33:15 AM

It didn't stop you

More sadly, it didn't stop your mom and your uncle.

My brother? And Sister? I know..... :Sadface:

Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 03, 2012, 09:27:26 AM

Quote(CNN) -- A Planned Parenthood clinic in Wisconsin remained closed Monday after a homemade bomb was placed outside the building, the state organization said.

The explosive device was found around 7:40 p.m. Sunday at the Appleton North Health Center and had caused a small fire by the time Grand Chute fire officials arrived, Teri Huyck, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin, said in a statement.

No patients or staff members were at the health care center at the time, Huyck said, and no injuries were reported. The clinic remained closed Monday as a precaution, but the organization says it will reopen Tuesday.

It's important to remember that Islam is the religion of terror though

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4658 on: April 03, 2012, 09:41:20 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on April 03, 2012, 09:33:15 AM

It didn't stop you

More sadly, it didn't stop your mom and your uncle aunt.

AC/DC Lesbo Message Board'd

Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4659 on: April 03, 2012, 09:49:20 AM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on April 03, 2012, 09:41:10 AM

Yep.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4660 on: April 03, 2012, 09:54:10 AM »
Quote from: Fork on April 03, 2012, 09:49:20 AM
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on April 03, 2012, 09:41:10 AM

Yep.

First off, they have teen pregnancies?

Second, that daughter needs some comfort through these traumatic times

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4661 on: April 04, 2012, 04:42:18 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 03, 2012, 09:27:26 AM

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20120404/GPG0101/120404121/Accused-Grand-Chute-Planned-Parenthood-arsonist-makes-court-appearance

QuoteA Grand Chute man accused of setting a fire at a Planned Parenthood clinic made his first appearance Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Green Bay.

Francis Grady, 50, told U.S. Magistrate Judge Sickel he planned to plead guilty, but Sickel ignored the statement and scheduled Grady for an April 19 preliminary hearing.

At one point, Grady interrupted him to ask, "Do you even care at all about the 1,000 babies that died screaming?"

Grady told his lawyer, public defender Tom Phillip he was fired for interrupting Sickel, prompting a woman from the back of the courtroom to call out, "Shut up, Frankie."

"My sister told me to shut up," Grady said to Phillip.

Phillip later explained Grady couldn't fire him, that he was appointed by the court and therefore could only be removed from the case by court order.

Wearing an orange Outagamie County Jail jumpsuit and a neck brace, Grady asked Sickel to transfer him to the Brown County Jail because he said Outagamie County doesn't have the medical staff to deal with what he claimed was a broken neck.

"If I move my neck a certain way, I could die, but who cares?" he said. But earlier in the hearing, he had taken off the neck brace and was playing with it as he looked around the courtroom.

Outside the courtroom, Grady told a Green Bay Press-Gazette photographer, "I just want to give one wink to my girlfriend." When a reporter asked him why he had planted a bomb at the clinic, Grady corrected him, saying, "There was no bomb, it was gasoline." He said he did it because "they're killing babies there."

Grady is charged with arson of a building used in interstate commerce and intentionally damaging a property used to provide reproductive health services.

The charges stem from Sunday's fire at Planned Parenthood, 3800 N. Gillett St., Grand Chute.

According to the criminal complaint, Grady told investigators he used a plastic water bottle filled with gasoline, used a hammer to break a window at the clinic, poured gasoline inside and lit it with a lighter.

Grady was arrested about two hours later for operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he became involved in a traffic crash in Kaukauna, the complaint says.

The white van he was driving matched one recorded in a security camera video at Planned Parenthood, according to the complaint. The video also showed a man, apparently Grady, climb out of the van carrying a hammer and a water bottle, the complaint says.

Outside the courthouse, Grady told reporters, "I'm here to do good and not wrong."

Grady faces up to 21 years in prison, four years of supervised release and fines of $350,000 if convicted.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4662 on: April 04, 2012, 10:08:31 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 04, 2012, 04:42:18 PM
"If I move my neck a certain way, I could die, but who cares?" he said. But earlier in the hearing, he had taken off the neck brace and was playing with it as he looked around the courtroom.

I think we all know how that approach worked out in the Brady Bunch. And really, I have better incendiaries just sitting around in the fridge. Color me unimpressed.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4663 on: April 04, 2012, 10:15:30 PM »

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4664 on: April 05, 2012, 07:16:16 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 04, 2012, 10:15:30 PM

Not sure which is better - Carol Brady's rockin' femullet or Uncle Fester's sweet 'stache.
TIME TO POST!