News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,275 )

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #5520 on: November 06, 2012, 06:55:09 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 06, 2012, 05:54:56 PM
In case you're wondering what people in Columbus, OH have had to endure on their televisions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TwXh7VZ3ViE

My son is a senior at Miami University and he told us today that he doesn't remember the last time he saw a "regular" commercial.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5521 on: November 06, 2012, 06:56:59 PM »
Quote from: flannj on November 06, 2012, 06:55:09 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 06, 2012, 05:54:56 PM
In case you're wondering what people in Columbus, OH have had to endure on their televisions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TwXh7VZ3ViE

My son is a senior at Miami University and he told us today that he doesn't remember the last time he saw a "regular" commercial.

What We Lost, And What We Never Had.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5522 on: November 06, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on November 06, 2012, 10:09:32 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 06, 2012, 09:24:21 AM
Quote from: Fork on November 06, 2012, 09:03:21 AM
Look, if we're going to take a random photo of somebody who is voting for Mitt Romney and deciding that the photo is their commentary to the rest of the electorate, can we at least use Jenna Jameson?

I mean, back when she was hot?

When was that?

Oh, please.  Jenna Jameson was hot as dick when she first started out.  If you can find pictures of her pre-boob-job, I defy you not to drop trou and bash one out on the spot.

http://jizmogob.blogspot.com/2008/03/jenna-jameson-pre-implants.html?zx=79455c10e140866a (very NSFW)... Complete with video.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5523 on: November 06, 2012, 09:51:20 PM »
Christ, we're never going to be rid of Bobby Rush.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5524 on: November 06, 2012, 10:22:40 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5525 on: November 06, 2012, 10:26:57 PM »
I think my TV's broken - the scroll at the bottom of NBC 5 said Jim Oberweis is winning an election?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5527 on: November 07, 2012, 12:30:24 AM »
I feel good about the fact that a Democrat will be making the judicial appointments to the Federal bench for the next four years.   But the election isn't over.  The out of state republicans put something called "paycheck protection" on the ballot here in California.  What it really is is a ban on unions using payroll deduction to fund political activities.  If it wins, which I doubt, we will be in court before the week is out to challenge it.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5528 on: November 07, 2012, 12:49:20 AM »
Some of the best news of the night...

QuoteRep. Allen West (R-Fla.) isn't coming back to Congress.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5529 on: November 07, 2012, 07:57:17 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 07, 2012, 12:49:20 AM

But Michelle Bachmann is.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5530 on: November 07, 2012, 08:21:52 AM »
Quote from: Fork on November 07, 2012, 07:57:17 AM

But on the bright side, Puerto Rico voted to join the union as the 51st state.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5531 on: November 07, 2012, 08:32:16 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 07, 2012, 08:21:52 AM
Quote from: Fork on November 07, 2012, 07:57:17 AM

But on the bright side, Puerto Rico voted to join the union as the 51st state.

You sure the Bronx didn't just annex it?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5532 on: November 07, 2012, 08:53:13 AM »
Key takeaways on why Obama won. The top 3 - Mainstream media bias. Media biased fact checking. Biased debate moderators. Hilarious.

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5533 on: November 07, 2012, 09:08:53 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on November 07, 2012, 12:30:24 AM
I feel good about the fact that a Democrat will be making the judicial appointments to the Federal bench for the next four years.   But the election isn't over.  The out of state republicans put something called "paycheck protection" on the ballot here in California.  What it really is is a ban on unions using payroll deduction to fund political activities.  If it wins, which I doubt, we will be in court before the week is out to challenge it.

Proposition 32 lost, in spite of millions coming in from out of state to support it.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5534 on: November 07, 2012, 09:11:28 AM »
My thanks to the hard working heroes of the Presidential election, Bill Clinton, Bruce Springsteen and Chris Christie.