News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt  ( 2,200 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
« on: March 09, 2015, 09:06:45 AM »
If you even remotely enjoyed 30 Rock (so, most of you) you need to start watching this. I'm through 5 eps and the jokes are embedded into every line. It's amazing.

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 07:35:01 PM »
The guys from Hit Fix were speculating that season two could be even funnier, since the first season was produced for network TV, and season two will be purely for Netflix.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 11:26:29 AM »
Quote from: Shooter on March 09, 2015, 07:35:01 PM
The guys from Hit Fix were speculating that season two could be even funnier, since the first season was produced for network TV, and season two will be purely for Netflix.

I just saw this but yes. I don't think they'll start swearing up a blue streak (Is that a phrase) but they can take more liberties. I can't wait.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 11:37:29 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 15, 2015, 11:26:29 AM
Quote from: Shooter on March 09, 2015, 07:35:01 PM

I just saw this but yes. I don't think they'll start swearing up a blue streak (Is that a phrase) but they can take more liberties. I can't wait.

I would have loved to be in the room when Tina Fey was pitching this show to networks. It's way too good for them.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 08:27:54 AM »
Bump/DPD

Season two dropped today.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 09:08:23 AM »
This is an excellent show to watch following an episode of Daredevil, since the latter is a gore fest near the same level of Game of Thrones.
M'lady.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 12:28:11 PM »
The JO Brothers auction house did not go unnoticed by me.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 10:42:30 AM »
As someone who loved 30 Rock, this show feels ... fine. It's a lot more wacky than even later-seasons 30 Rock (which could be hit or miss), usually to its detriment. And there are jokes that are straight-up lifted from previous 30 Rock jokes.

I'm about halfway through the second season and it's starting to feel like a chore to get through it.