News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Dante's Inferno  ( 2,507 )

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Dante's Inferno
« on: January 26, 2010, 10:59:51 AM »
I don't believe there is a thread for this game out there, but whatever.  I played the demo for the PS3 last night and it was pretty good.  I've never played God of War, so I am not aware of the comparison/ripoff, but I enjoyed it.  It marked the first time that I have seen nudity in a video game, which since I am not a 14 year old, I really don't care too much for, but it was nice to have.

Evidently PS3 owners are getting the better deal when this game debuts on Feb. 9.

I'll probably pick it up.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Dante's Inferno
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 11:14:04 AM »
I hope the sequels get progressively more boring as it moves through to a bunch of angels just singing in space.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 12:16:44 PM »
Eh.  I'll wait for the book.

I actually played the demo, too, and it was surprisingly fun.  It seemed at least worth a rental or a cheap buy at a later date.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 12:25:05 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on January 26, 2010, 12:16:44 PM

I actually played the demo, too, and it was surprisingly fun.  It seemed at least worth a rental or a cheap buy at a later date.

I'll say it, I laughed.

I'm not proud.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 26, 2010, 12:25:05 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on January 26, 2010, 12:16:44 PM

I'll say it, I laughed.

I'm not proud.

I, too, thought it was good.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 10:11:28 AM »
Picked it up yesterday.  I'm about an hour in and it's exactly what you expect, a God of War rip off. It's pretty damn fun though.  I paid full price but screw it, the woman allowed me to spend $100 at the video game store since we got our healthy tax return back and I couldn't figure out anything else I really wanted.

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 09:45:31 AM »
Finished it last night.  I did run through the whole game in a few days but that's mainly because it was so engaging I couldn't put the controller down.  It's exactly what you expect out of a God of War rip off button masher, but it was really fun.  A few "boss battles" in and all they all start to get pretty simple.  I wish there were more puzzles and bigger areas where they trap you to find mobs, but it was still a fun game.  Worth $60?  Nope.  Pick it up for $30 or less in a couple months?  Definitely.  They are adding co-op mulitplayer at the end of the month with a level editor to create and share your own waves of mobs which sounds cooler than it probably end up being.  And yeah, it ended with "To Be Continued".....and genitals.