News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Spartacus  ( 11,425 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Spartacus
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 12:51:18 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on February 25, 2010, 10:06:13 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 25, 2010, 09:54:22 AM
Quote from: BH on February 23, 2010, 10:37:49 AM
Some good fightin' in the latest episode. Spartacus has finally stopped looking like a bitch in the ring.

Yeah, what a fight scene. Who would have ever figured that the big match with the giant wouldn't be decided in 1.5 minutes and that the big bastard would get up and thrash the begrudging allies anew? Never saw that coming. Oh, and how about the vaunted Champion of Capua lying on his back, knowing he's fucked and helping Spartacus win by shining the light from the sun into the giant's eyes so that our hero could slay him? Awesome. That big ugly turd has been cut a thousand times and never beaten but his weakness was bright, shiny things and morans kept bringing dirty, rusty helmets in against him. D'ur!

This show is a fucking train wreck but I can't turn away because there are naked women everywhere.

I actually agree with this Apex comment.. I watch it for the tits.. Unfortunately this show as 35% dong, 10% guys kissing, and 55% plebian tits.. Not it's best sex showing.

The majority of the exposed breasts that appear on screen belong to ladies who would otherwise have to pay someone to look at them.  The camera does tend to linger on naked men and muscular nude gladiators rolling around on the ground with each other.  What do those things tell us about the target audience?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 12:52:43 PM »
I am reminded of the cockpit scene (appropriate) in "Airplane"
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2010, 07:50:04 AM »
This week. Minimal fighting. Lots of sechs. Lots of shenanigans. Soap opera stuff. Starting to get bored.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2010, 08:42:48 AM »
Quote from: BH on March 01, 2010, 07:50:04 AM
This week. Minimal fighting. Lots of sechs. Lots of shenanigans. Soap opera stuff. Starting to get bored.

Remember Sparty's wife? The hottest chick on the show probably and the main character's singular motivation for surviving and enduring all the shit he's been put through for the first half of the season? Yeah, they killed her off. Yeah.

There are only two things that can salvage this show for me at this point. One would be Lucritia's pet getting naked and boned about twice an episode. Two would be Lucritia and that blonde wife of the Sparty's enemy getting intimite in the pool four about 25 minutes of screentime.

A lot less dude on dude would be apprecitated too. Now that Barka sleeps with the rubber ducks, we may get a reprieve on passionate mankissing.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2010, 08:53:02 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 01, 2010, 08:42:48 AM
Quote from: BH on March 01, 2010, 07:50:04 AM

Remember Sparty's wife? The hottest chick on the show probably and the main character's singular motivation for surviving and enduring all the shit he's been put through for the first half of the season? Yeah, they killed her off. Yeah.

There are only two things that can salvage this show for me at this point. One would be Lucritia's pet getting naked and boned about twice an episode. Two would be Lucritia and that blonde wife of the Sparty's enemy getting intimite in the pool four about 25 minutes of screentime.

A lot less dude on dude would be apprecitated too. Now that Barka sleeps with the rubber ducks, we may get a reprieve on passionate mankissing.

Sparty's wife looked good dying.. She should have been on the show a lot more. Nekid.
My guess is that Sparty will now move on to love the pet, who I hope, loses her clothes.
And that Crixus will return and that will be the new drama. Since he loves the pet. Ghey.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2010, 08:58:41 AM »
Glad I can actively hate this show through you guys. It's a service you provide.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2010, 12:42:14 PM »
I think my DVR just decided to stop recording this.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2010, 12:44:53 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on March 03, 2010, 12:42:14 PM

It's on Netflix Instant Queue (if you want to continue it). They add the newest episode each week.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2010, 12:52:59 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 03, 2010, 12:44:53 PM

It's on Netflix Instant Queue (if you want to continue it). They add the newest episode each week.

I bet he doesn't.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2010, 12:57:42 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on March 03, 2010, 12:52:59 PM
Quote from: Yeti on March 03, 2010, 12:44:53 PM

I bet he doesn't.

Yeah, sounds like the DVR might have been doing me a favor.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2010, 09:32:53 AM »
For those who didn't like the gheys, they are gone now. I'm hoping now that the love is gone between the main character and his wife, the fighting and screwing pick up.  We'll have to see how this plays out.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2010, 06:43:52 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 08, 2010, 09:32:53 AM
For those who didn't like the gheys, they are gone now. I'm hoping now that the love is gone between the main character and his wife, the fighting and screwing pick up.  We'll have to see how this plays out.

There were gheys back then?  I thought butt-humpin' was a 20th century thing.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2010, 12:59:14 PM »
Quote from: JD on March 08, 2010, 06:43:52 PM

Only in teh States. Other countries have been bumpin' nuts since the beginning of time.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 01:16:57 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 09, 2010, 12:59:14 PM
Quote from: JD on March 08, 2010, 06:43:52 PM

Only in teh States. Other countries have been bumpin' nuts since the beginning of time.

Not Iran.

In Iran they do not have this phenomenon.

I don't know who has told you that they have it.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 01:28:43 PM »

so has Lawless busted out the merkin yet, or what?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16