News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

How do you wipe?

Standing—Hollywood style
Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way
Squating/hovering/can't make up my mind
Bidet
Can't reach back there, use the towelrack like a bootscraper
I only shit in the shower
A team of orphans swabs my dainty hole with perfumed chamois leather while I sun on the terrace
I don't

Author Topic: How you crappin'?  ( 65,091 )

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: How you crappin'?
« Reply #195 on: March 30, 2010, 06:03:25 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 30, 2010, 05:26:00 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on March 30, 2010, 05:15:15 PM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on March 30, 2010, 04:49:15 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on March 30, 2010, 04:40:48 PM
This thread from the same people who once acted outraged when I suggested that the Andy Dolan Special sounded like some kind of scat game?

That wasn't outrage.

We were just dumbfounded by how profoundly unfunny you are.

Shenanigans. 

Is this your new bit or something?

You have participated in a 13-page internet message board thread on POOP.  Anything else you might say on any subject is irrelevant to how ridiculously lame you are.

Kurt is too cool for this thread, you unmarried, American losers.

I wish he would tell us what his girlfriend's fiance's wife's poop looks like.  Or maybe about that one time when they both had to poop at the same time and he wanted to wait till she pooped but then had to hold it longer because it stunk so bad.  I'm sure he has a boatload of stories that involve him and his whatever she is to him now.  Or, maybe he'll just tell us about how Toronto public toilets are better than Chicago's.

Come on, Kurt!  Don't leave us hanging!  I need closure to these anecdotes!

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2010, 06:30:28 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on March 30, 2010, 06:03:25 PM
This thread from the same people who once acted outraged when I suggested that the Andy Dolan Special sounded like some kind of scat game?

That wasn't outrage.

Shenanigans. 

You have participated in a 13-page internet message board thread on POOP.  Anything else you might say on any subject is irrelevant to how ridiculously lame you are.

I wish he would tell us what his girlfriend's fiance's wife's poop looks like.  Or maybe about that one time when they both had to poop at the same time and he wanted to wait till she pooped but then had to hold it longer because it stunk so bad.  I'm sure he has a boatload of stories that involve him and his whatever she is to him now.  Or, maybe he'll just tell us about how Toronto public toilets are better than Chicago's.

This is how you write your 1908th post?  I'm still trying to get through it, but I zone out a sentence into your stoner ramble.  Oleg, you can do a little better than that.

Get it?  A little better?  BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SHORT!!!1!11!
M'lady.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2010, 07:22:07 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on March 30, 2010, 06:30:28 PM

That wasn't outrage.

Shenanigans. 

This is how you write your 1908th post?  I'm still trying to get through it, but I zone out a sentence into your stoner ramble.  Oleg, you can do a little better than that.

Get it?  A little better?  BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SHORT!!!1!11!

Please kill yourself and your significant other.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2010, 07:39:58 PM »
What the hell is going on here? I leave the internet for a few minutes and STRIFE has been brought to the poop thread?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2010, 07:42:33 PM »

That wasn't outrage.

Shenanigans. 

Oleg's post made me smile. BTW hippie, I'm coming north soon. Probably early May. I expect you to be there for the party. I'm going to follow in your footsteps in the art of findin' tail to take home (or TDubbs')

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2010, 07:45:56 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 30, 2010, 07:42:33 PM

That wasn't outrage.

Shenanigans.  

You have participated in a 13-page internet message board thread on POOP.  Anything else you might say on any subject is irrelevant to how ridiculously lame you are.

I wish he would tell us what his girlfriend's fiance's wife's poop looks like.  Or maybe about that one time when they both had to poop at the same time and he wanted to wait till she pooped but then had to hold it longer because it stunk so bad.  I'm sure he has a boatload of stories that involve him and his whatever she is to him now.  Or, maybe he'll just tell us about how Toronto public toilets are better than Chicago's.

Come on, Kurt!  Don't leave us hanging!  I need closure to these anecdotes!

Oleg's post made me smile. BTW hippie, I'm coming north soon. Probably early May. I expect you to be there for the party. I'm going to follow in your footsteps in the art of findin' tail to take home (or TDubbs')

Oleg can help you find a lot of useful things. I don't know that tail is on the list.

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2010, 07:57:59 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 30, 2010, 07:45:56 PM
Oleg can help you find a lot of useful things. I don't know that tail is on the list.

a sentence fragment including the word volume[\fork]

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2010, 09:55:08 PM »
Quote from: Bort on March 30, 2010, 07:39:58 PM
What the hell is going on here? I leave the internet for a few minutes and STRIFE has been brought to the poop thread?

Sorry to ruin your thread about CRAPPING.  I'd point out how incredibly lame this thread is, but that would sort of be redundant ... kind of like a 14 page thread about CRAPPING.  Hey, maybe somebody can start a thread about license plates.  That would be a winner!
M'lady.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2010, 10:07:15 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on March 30, 2010, 09:55:08 PM
Sorry to ruin your thread about CRAPPING.

Nonsense. You have invigorated it.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2010, 10:07:45 PM »

That wasn't outrage.

Shenanigans. 

I'm married, jerk.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2010, 10:35:24 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 30, 2010, 07:42:33 PM

That wasn't outrage.

Shenanigans. 

I'm not taking TDubbs' tail home.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2010, 11:20:54 PM »
Quote from: CT III on March 30, 2010, 10:07:45 PM

That wasn't outrage.

Shenanigans. 

I'm married, jerk.

And I notice you never mention your girlfriend during our awesome conversations. Funny how that works.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2010, 11:39:04 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on March 30, 2010, 11:20:54 PM
Quote from: CT III on March 30, 2010, 10:07:45 PM

That wasn't outrage.

Shenanigans. 

I'm married, jerk.

And I notice you never mention your girlfriend during our awesome conversations. Funny how that works.

Way to rub it in you fuckhead.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #208 on: March 31, 2010, 06:07:43 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on March 30, 2010, 02:14:50 PM
Hmph. From a comment at scienceblogs.com:

QuoteWe do have some strange habits in that department in Europe too, though. I was in Austria recently, and the airport toilets are designed so that your crap does not fall into the water, but instead sits out on a shelf in the air, where it can be closely examined before being flushed away. This has the delightful effect of allowing a large deposit to pile high enough to touch the buttocks.

All the toilets in my house (and indeed, all the toilets in all my previous homes in NL and DE) have this inspection shelf.  The hit rate for putting my hand in my own poo when I reach down to wipe my arse is around 30%.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #209 on: March 31, 2010, 07:09:21 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on March 31, 2010, 06:07:43 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on March 30, 2010, 02:14:50 PM
Hmph. From a comment at scienceblogs.com:

QuoteWe do have some strange habits in that department in Europe too, though. I was in Austria recently, and the airport toilets are designed so that your crap does not fall into the water, but instead sits out on a shelf in the air, where it can be closely examined before being flushed away. This has the delightful effect of allowing a large deposit to pile high enough to touch the buttocks.

All the toilets in my house (and indeed, all the toilets in all my previous homes in NL and DE) have this inspection shelf.  The hit rate for putting my hand in my own poo when I reach down to wipe my arse is around 30%.

I feel completely vindicated as a standing wiper. You people (and I mean sitting wipers not Europeans) have a birth defect or recessive gene similar to nose-pickers or left handers. You're unsanitary and lazy.

/thread.