News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

How do you wipe?

Standing—Hollywood style
Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way
Squating/hovering/can't make up my mind
Bidet
Can't reach back there, use the towelrack like a bootscraper
I only shit in the shower
A team of orphans swabs my dainty hole with perfumed chamois leather while I sun on the terrace
I don't

Author Topic: How you crappin'?  ( 65,171 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: How you crappin'?
« Reply #375 on: September 13, 2016, 01:30:01 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 13, 2016, 01:01:56 PM
The coworker in the next cube has very definitely just shat himself. I saw him awkward walking stock straight, obvious clenching to the bathroom and on the way back noticed a very visible ring on the seat of his pants. I'm having a hard time not laughing because this guy is the worst.

I hope he goes back to his desk and you are huffing dookie the rest of the day.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #376 on: January 30, 2018, 04:24:35 PM »
"This appears to support an association between flush energy and aerosol production" (from here).

I'm somewhat concerned about methodologies that don't explicitly consider whether someone is sitting on the toilet or not.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #377 on: January 30, 2018, 06:14:58 PM »
I can't believe this thread is 26 pages long.

(actually, given this group I'm not surprised)
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #378 on: January 30, 2018, 07:17:34 PM »
Quote from: flannj on January 30, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Even weirder, not more than 15 minutes ago, when cleaning up after my son (you know what's great about having a 5-year-old that is still in diapers for the foreseeable future? NOTHING) I thought about this thread, having no idea it had been bumped.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #379 on: January 30, 2018, 07:39:07 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 30, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

Even weirder, not more than 15 minutes ago, when cleaning up after my son (you know what's great about having a 5-year-old that is still in diapers for the foreseeable future? NOTHING) I thought about this thread, having no idea it had been bumped.

My 3.5 year old is having serious anxiety about it. He goes through periods where he poops daily (for which we reward him with ice cream at the end of the week); then he has an accident, gets stressed out, and holds it for days until he can't anymore, sometimes in his drawers again. Kids, man.
M'lady.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #380 on: January 30, 2018, 08:29:44 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on January 30, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

My 3.5 year old is having serious anxiety about it. He goes through periods where he poops daily (for which we reward him with ice cream at the end of the week); then he has an accident, gets stressed out, and holds it for days until he can't anymore, sometimes in his drawers again. Kids, man.

He literally WILL. NOT. CRAP. unless he is alone in his room at night. We went through a hellush few months with his ABA therapists where we tried to force the issue. Nope.

We're hoping if we can get his language and communication a bit better, the next trial will be easier.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #381 on: January 30, 2018, 09:40:50 PM »

Reward him with prunes.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #382 on: January 31, 2018, 08:40:46 AM »
Quote from: Bort on January 30, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

He literally WILL. NOT. CRAP. unless he is alone in his room at night. We went through a hellush few months with his ABA therapists where we tried to force the issue. Nope.

We're hoping if we can get his language and communication a bit better, the next trial will be easier.

You both have my sympathy.  Been lucky to not have to go through this with my 2, but we've seen it with nephews on both our sides (plus a couple friends' kids) and I know it sucks.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #383 on: January 31, 2018, 12:54:25 PM »

As someone who experienced similar issues as a kid, I really wish I knew what clicked for me. At a certain point, the anxiety kicked. I empathize with you guys. I'm sure it was confounding for my parents

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #384 on: January 31, 2018, 01:09:23 PM »
We never had these issues in our household.

But I have a neighbor with an at the time 4 year old or so son.
He was on the toilet by himself and decided to create artwork.
The walls, the white bathroom door, the sink, the bathtub. Everything looked like it had been finger painted in chocolate cake frosting.
The mom took photos and posted them on Facebook.

It was astonishing.

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #385 on: January 31, 2018, 05:57:47 PM »
Quote from: flannj on January 31, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
We never had these issues in our household.

But I have a neighbor with an at the time 4 year old or so son.
He was on the toilet by himself and decided to create artwork.
The walls, the white bathroom door, the sink, the bathtub. Everything looked like it had been finger painted in chocolate cake frosting.
The mom took photos and posted them on Facebook.

It was astonishing.

Takeaway: people do strange things on social media

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #386 on: January 31, 2018, 09:04:56 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 30, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

I wouldn't expect it to work in your case, because I figure you've already probably tried something like this, but my wife developed a reward system she calls Poops for Scoops. She draws an ice cream cone and puts five numbers on it. Every time he uses the toilet, he gets a "sprinkle" (a sticker he puts over one of the numbers). When the cone gets all five sprinkles, we take him for ice cream. It generally works, but just not in the last two weeks or so. We're trying to sweeten the pot with oatmeal cookies.
M'lady.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #387 on: February 01, 2018, 05:05:50 AM »
Nobody gives me fucking ice cream when I do a poo on the bog, and yet somehow when I shit myself it's apparently a bad thing and all my fault.  Fuck sake.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #388 on: February 01, 2018, 06:05:22 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on February 01, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
Nobody gives me fucking ice cream when I do a poo on the bog, and yet somehow when I shit myself it's apparently a bad thing and all my fault.  Fuck sake.

You get a week holiday for each poo. Quit yer bitchin

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #389 on: February 01, 2018, 06:19:27 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on February 01, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Hey, randomly, I was thinking about you the other day. I hope I'm not calling you out or anything, but how's your fitness quest going?

I gained back 20 or so pounds in the last 10 months, but it's coming off again as I starve myself and continue running most days.
M'lady.