News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

How do you wipe?

Standing—Hollywood style
Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way
Squating/hovering/can't make up my mind
Bidet
Can't reach back there, use the towelrack like a bootscraper
I only shit in the shower
A team of orphans swabs my dainty hole with perfumed chamois leather while I sun on the terrace
I don't

Author Topic: How you crappin'?  ( 65,176 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: How you crappin'?
« Reply #390 on: February 01, 2018, 08:05:38 AM »
Fortunately for my parents, I never presented any issues in the fecal area.

When I reached my teens, I actually put a bookshelf in the bathroom that was only accessible through my bedroom.

Which was cool, except for when my fucking dad would slip in and steal my MAD magazines.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #391 on: February 01, 2018, 08:12:10 AM »
I was potty trained on or about 2/27/1970. That was the day my baby sister came home from the hosiptal.

"Oh, you gonna bring that thing in the house? Look what *I* can do!

PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION TO ME!!!"

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #392 on: February 01, 2018, 08:59:57 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on February 01, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
Nobody gives me fucking ice cream when I do a poo on the bog, and yet somehow when I shit myself it's apparently a bad thing and all my fault.  Fuck sake.

still the best joke ever told
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #393 on: February 01, 2018, 09:06:44 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on February 01, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
Nobody gives me fucking ice cream when I do a poo on the bog, and yet somehow when I shit myself it's apparently a bad thing and all my fault.  Fuck sake.

Hey, randomly, I was thinking about you the other day. I hope I'm not calling you out or anything, but how's your fitness quest going?

I gained back 20 or so pounds in the last 10 months, but it's coming off again as I starve myself and continue running most days.

That's nice, but how are you crapping though.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #394 on: February 01, 2018, 11:32:43 AM »

Hey, randomly, I was thinking about you the other day. I hope I'm not calling you out or anything, but how's your fitness quest going?

I gained back 20 or so pounds in the last 10 months, but it's coming off again as I starve myself and continue running most days.

Oh, it nearly all went back on again last year.  The time in Asia mostly meant that running was impossible, and I was eating three meals a day in restaurants and drinking every night.  So I'm starting all over again.  I regret nothing.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #395 on: February 01, 2018, 01:18:55 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on February 01, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Oh, it nearly all went back on again last year.  The time in Asia mostly meant that running was impossible, and I was eating three meals a day in restaurants and drinking every night.  So I'm starting all over again.  I regret nothing.

Good man.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #396 on: February 01, 2018, 03:51:37 PM »
My kid figured out the pee thing with no problem, but other than a handful of times he won't shit on the potty. We had him in underwear for a couple of weeks but had to go back to diapers because of the poop problem. Now he's decided he doesn't want to stop playing to pee, and since he's got a diaper on again he just says fuck it and pisses in the diaper. So daycare has taken the diaper off totally, forcing him to at least pee in the potty, and hopefully poop too.

A couple of days ago he was playing with his trains when we got home, stopped and stood up, shook his leg until a turd rolled out of his pant leg, and went back to playing like it was nothing.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #397 on: February 01, 2018, 04:04:36 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on February 01, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Yeah, I had enough trouble trying to run daily in the Canadian summer heat and humidity. Fuck trying to run in Asia. I should be back under 200 by this weekend; long term goal is to re-reach 175 and actually stay there this time.
M'lady.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #398 on: February 01, 2018, 04:05:40 PM »
Quote from: Tony on February 01, 2018, 03:51:37 PM
My kid figured out the pee thing with no problem, but other than a handful of times he won't shit on the potty. We had him in underwear for a couple of weeks but had to go back to diapers because of the poop problem. Now he's decided he doesn't want to stop playing to pee, and since he's got a diaper on again he just says fuck it and pisses in the diaper. So daycare has taken the diaper off totally, forcing him to at least pee in the potty, and hopefully poop too.

A couple of days ago he was playing with his trains when we got home, stopped and stood up, shook his leg until a turd rolled out of his pant leg, and went back to playing like it was nothing.

Poop for Scoops. Try it out.
M'lady.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #399 on: February 01, 2018, 04:09:12 PM »

So young, and already has zero fucks to give.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #400 on: February 01, 2018, 06:08:34 PM »

I commiserate, but also I LOLed at the last sentence.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #401 on: February 05, 2018, 01:18:31 PM »

#LifeGoals

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #402 on: February 05, 2018, 01:47:21 PM »
Quote from: Bort on February 01, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

I commiserate, but also I LOLed at the last sentence.

Same.  That's a pro move by junior.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #403 on: February 05, 2018, 02:32:36 PM »

Kid's dehydrated.

Uncouth Sloth

• Fukakke Fan Club