News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

How do you wipe?

Standing—Hollywood style
Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way
Squating/hovering/can't make up my mind
Bidet
Can't reach back there, use the towelrack like a bootscraper
I only shit in the shower
A team of orphans swabs my dainty hole with perfumed chamois leather while I sun on the terrace
I don't

Author Topic: How you crappin'?  ( 65,212 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: How you crappin'?
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2010, 12:12:05 PM »
Quote from: Jon on February 16, 2010, 11:55:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 16, 2010, 11:38:54 AM
I'm going to waffle on ZD.  Meh for me.  Christina Hendricks, on the other hand...

Also, I stand.  It's always been the way I do it, so I can't say I have any science or theory behind it.  Thrill's advocacy for sitting has merit, and I will try it, but I doubt I'll ultimately change the way I wipe.

Good poll question.

I assume you stand to keep an eye out for unwanted cat foecal matter.

I stand as well, always have. Don't have a reason. I sometimes sit in public toilets so I don't "prairie dog" over the top of the stall.

I can only guess one of the following:
1. You're really, really tall.
2. You're using the stalls at elementary schools
3. You're standing ON the toilet seat when you do this.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2010, 12:18:02 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on February 16, 2010, 12:12:05 PM
I'm going to waffle on ZD.  Meh for me.  Christina Hendricks, on the other hand...

Also, I stand.  It's always been the way I do it, so I can't say I have any science or theory behind it.  Thrill's advocacy for sitting has merit, and I will try it, but I doubt I'll ultimately change the way I wipe.

Good poll question.

I stand as well, always have. Don't have a reason. I sometimes sit in public toilets so I don't "prairie dog" over the top of the stall.

I can only guess one of the following:
1. You're really, really tall.
2. You're using the stalls at elementary schools
3. You're standing ON the toilet seat when you do this.

I'm about 6 feet tall. Most of the stalls I've been in are about 5'6" tall.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2010, 12:22:32 PM »
I dig the use of "Prairie Dog" to describe the standing wipe in public stall conundrum. But to me "Prairie Doggin'" was always a prerequisite for entering a public stall to begin with.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2010, 12:23:01 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 16, 2010, 12:22:32 PM
I dig the use of "Prairie Dog" to describe the standing wipe in public stall conundrum. But to me "Prairie Doggin'" was always a prerequisite for entering a public stall to begin with.

Touche.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2010, 12:26:32 PM »

Good poll question.

Cat foeaces out of my toilet!!!

Actually, I have another tale of the liquid garbage can.  On Friday, my cohabitator called and asked me to pick up Drain-o when I came home.  I did so and when I got home, she dutifully took it and began using it on the shower, as her hair was the reason for its clog in the first place.  So, after about an hour, she goes back to the shower stall and lets hot water go down the drain.  Following this, she begins to remove, by hand and paper-clip, some of the clumps of hair and whatever that had accumulated in the drain.  Now, instead of taking those clumps and putting them in the garbarge can a mere three feet away, she takes them and puts them in the toilet, a mere TWO feet away.  

Now, aside from the fact that I don't approve of anything non-foaeces, non-urine, or non-vomit in the toilet, does it make any sense to take that which just clogged the shower drain and put it in the toilet?

Needless to say, an argument ensued, which I won, only by proving that the average size of toilet pipe is equal to if not smaller than the diameter of your average shower drain.  
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2010, 12:31:11 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 16, 2010, 12:26:32 PM

Good poll question.

Actually, I have another tale of the liquid garbage can.  On Friday, my cohabitator called and asked me to pick up Drain-o when I came home.  I did so and when I got home, she dutifully took it and began using it on the shower, as her hair was the reason for its clog in the first place.  So, after about an hour, she goes back to the shower stall and lets hot water go down the drain.  Following this, she begins to remove, by hand and paper-clip, some of the clumps of hair and whatever that had accumulated in the drain.  Now, instead of taking those clumps and putting them in the garbarge can a mere three feet away, she takes them and puts them in the toilet, a mere TWO feet away.  

Now, aside from the fact that I don't approve of anything non-foaeces, non-urine, or non-vomit in the toilet, does it make any sense to take that which just clogged the shower drain and put it in the toilet?

Needless to say, an argument ensued, which I won, only by proving that the average size of toilet pipe is equal to if not smaller than the diameter of your average shower drain.  

She sounds like a keeper.

But if you have to give up anything higher than 5th to hold onto her I'd say let her walk.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2010, 12:32:35 PM »

Good poll question.

By winning, you've only lost. 

Ohmmmm.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2010, 12:34:21 PM »

Did you prove this by dumping in the shower?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2010, 12:36:09 PM »

Good poll question.

PenFoe has no idea what you're talking about.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2010, 12:39:59 PM »
It appears that the stall at work is closer to 5'10", so my prairie-dogging fear is more psychological than anything, apparently.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2010, 12:40:56 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on February 16, 2010, 12:32:35 PM

Good poll question.

By winning, you've only lost. 

Ohmmmm.

Ain't that the truth.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2010, 12:44:39 PM »
If it's any consolation, even I agree with your position here.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2010, 12:44:48 PM »

If you wish to use "Prarie Dog" for the standing wipe, then you can replace "Prarie Doggin" with "Turtlehead".
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2010, 12:47:32 PM »

Good poll question.

I figured LA Gil would tell his woman to shave that shit.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »
Quote from: Fork on February 16, 2010, 12:44:48 PM

If you wish to use "Prarie Dog" for the standing wipe, then you can replace "Prarie Doggin" with "Turtlehead".

Or touching cloth.