News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

How do you wipe?

Standing—Hollywood style
Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way
Squating/hovering/can't make up my mind
Bidet
Can't reach back there, use the towelrack like a bootscraper
I only shit in the shower
A team of orphans swabs my dainty hole with perfumed chamois leather while I sun on the terrace
I don't

Author Topic: How you crappin'?  ( 65,177 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: How you crappin'?
« Reply #345 on: July 29, 2013, 11:46:39 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 29, 2013, 10:21:23 PM
Quote from: Fork on July 29, 2013, 09:46:39 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on July 29, 2013, 09:09:27 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 29, 2013, 08:03:49 PM
And now, a story at the intersection of the law and foecal matter.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/after-two-years-in-courts-bathroom-mess-case-ends_2013-07-26.html?pagenum=full

Here's a link to the opinion: http://media.ca1.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/getopn.pl?OPINION=12-1842P.01A

This begs the question, are you trying to be a caricature of that guy who only talked about Pittsburgh and law school?

Gil Gunderson, Poop Paralegal.

Poop Partner. Show some damn respect.

If he ever passes the Poop Bar.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #346 on: July 30, 2013, 08:17:49 AM »
I'm just glad that "Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way" is still leading this poll.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #347 on: October 03, 2013, 02:20:29 PM »
http://www.poopourri.com/

Presented without comment.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #348 on: October 04, 2013, 09:29:04 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on October 03, 2013, 02:20:29 PM
http://www.poopourri.com/

Presented without comment.

"Your days of embarrassing smells - or prairie dogging it - are over!"

I laughed.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2013, 09:14:58 AM »
Have you remembered to take your poop today?

Quote from: The Duffman HeraldHold your nose and don't spit out your coffee: Doctors have found a way to put healthy people's poop into pills that can cure serious gut infections — a less yucky way to do "fecal transplants." Canadian researchers tried this on 27 patients and cured them all after strong antibiotics failed to help.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2013, 10:40:42 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 05, 2013, 09:14:58 AM

Quote from: The Duffman HeraldHold your nose and don't spit out your coffee: Doctors have found a way to put healthy people's poop into pills that can cure serious gut infections — a less yucky way to do "fecal transplants." Canadian researchers tried this on 27 patients and cured them all after strong antibiotics failed to help.

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2013, 12:36:15 PM »
Quote from: Fork on October 05, 2013, 10:40:42 AM

I would have figured the Flames would have managed to get themselves to the front of the line again.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #352 on: October 06, 2013, 09:56:28 PM »

Strange as it sounds, I have a friend whose life was basically saved by a fecal transplant.

Whatever works, I guess.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #353 on: October 06, 2013, 10:12:28 PM »
Quote from: Eli on October 06, 2013, 09:56:28 PM

Strange as it sounds, I have a friend whose life was basically saved by a fecal transplant.

Whatever works, I guess.

Maybe it's that I've changed roughly 80,000 diapers over the past decade but are we really that freaked out by poop?  I mean, every time you eat a hamburger you're getting a dose of cow shit.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #354 on: October 06, 2013, 10:46:11 PM »

Whatever works, I guess.

Mrs. Dickens used to work in the homes of disabled people and one of her patients coming down with a c. diff infection was her biggest nightmare. As I understand it, there's basically no other alternative to fecal transplant in that case. You can't really treat it with antibiotics since the entire problem is that the gut's bacterial ecosystem gets thrown out of balance by the infection -- more antibiotics just throws the ecosystem further out of whack.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #355 on: October 07, 2013, 10:06:36 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on October 06, 2013, 10:46:11 PM

Whatever works, I guess.

Mrs. Dickens used to work in the homes of disabled people and one of her patients coming down with a c. diff infection was her biggest nightmare. As I understand it, there's basically no other alternative to fecal transplant in that case. You can't really treat it with antibiotics since the entire problem is that the gut's bacterial ecosystem gets thrown out of balance by the infection -- more antibiotics just throws the ecosystem further out of whack.

My brother got c. diff while in the hospital for a broken back about 6-7 years ago.  I'm pretty sure he did not get a fecal transplant. 
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #356 on: October 16, 2013, 10:11:23 PM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #357 on: October 16, 2013, 11:12:58 PM »
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #358 on: November 25, 2013, 05:25:52 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #359 on: January 21, 2014, 10:04:27 AM »