News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Justified  ( 51,940 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Justified
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 10:19:03 PM »
Awesome episode tonight. 

Got our first look at Bo Crowder, and he is not a man to be trifled with.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 05:21:25 AM »
Quote from: CT III on April 27, 2010, 10:19:03 PM
Awesome episode tonight. 

Then why is his nickname Mr. Friendly?

And he's also on the new show Happy Town.  That guy is busier than Kurt on an 8-year old pajama party night at his in-law's basement.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 06:50:19 PM »
Mrs. Cubbieblue has a rating system for this show that is based on the number of bad guys who get killed.  I think that she sees these shows like WWII fighter planes that had the number of enemy planes shot down by the pilot painted on the forward fuselage of the plane.  She felt that last night's show fell below the quota.  
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 07:57:31 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on April 28, 2010, 06:50:19 PM
Mrs. Cubbieblue has a rating system for this show that is based on the number of bad guys who get killed.  I think that she sees these shows like WWII fighter planes that had the number of enemy planes shot down by the pilot painted on the forward fuselage of the plane.  She felt that last night's show fell below the quota.  

I think the amount of damage Raylon does to them is a fair rating system for how big of a piece of shit they are. Which leads me to believe that there may be some good in Boyd. I sense he may have the same level of disdain for his old man that Raylon has for his.

Bo Crowder seems like an awesome character. I kind of hope he offs Ava after all. Her entire story is getting tired as hell and this show lacks the boobilidge to make her white trash character worth having.

I'm sorry. I don't mean that. I hope Ava's ok.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2010, 10:24:28 AM »
Awesome episode tonight. 

Best one yet, in my opinion.  I really enjoyed how Raylon's boss let him have it for sleeping with Ava.  Weebs would have loved it, because it was a legitimate, REAL reaction.  This show is excellent.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2010, 10:36:09 AM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 29, 2010, 10:24:28 AM
Awesome episode tonight. 

Best one yet, in my opinion.  I really enjoyed how Raylon's boss let him have it for sleeping with Ava.  Weebs would have loved it, because it was a legitimate, REAL reaction.  This show is excellent.

I also really enjoyed the sheriff putting a couple of bullets into the smarmy, know-it-all hitman. 

"He was writin' a book about bein' a hitman."

"Well, I guess we know how that chapter ends"

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2010, 10:39:26 AM »
Quote from: CT III on April 29, 2010, 10:36:09 AM
Awesome episode tonight. 

I also really enjoyed the sheriff putting a couple of bullets into the smarmy, know-it-all hitman. 

That was awesome.  I wasn't expecting a "good guy" to go bad so early in the series, which is what made it badass.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 05:40:11 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 29, 2010, 10:39:26 AM
Quote from: CT III on April 29, 2010, 10:36:09 AM
Awesome episode tonight. 

That was awesome.  I wasn't expecting a "good guy" to go bad so early in the series, which is what made it badass.

Yeah, I didn't see that one coming at all. Does it make one Weebsian to appreciate good writing, directing and acting. Because I, like Weebs, like all those things. And this show has them out the yin-yang.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 09:15:06 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 28, 2010, 07:57:31 PM
Quote from: CBStew on April 28, 2010, 06:50:19 PM

I think the amount of damage Raylon does to them is a fair rating system for how big of a piece of shit they are. Which leads me to believe that there may be some good in Boyd. I sense he may have the same level of disdain for his old man that Raylon has for his.

Bo Crowder seems like an awesome character. I kind of hope he offs Ava after all. Her entire story is getting tired as hell and this show lacks the boobilidge to make her white trash character worth having.

I'm sorry. I don't mean that. I hope Ava's ok.

Me too. Her ass is off the charts.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2010, 03:49:35 PM »
Per Ausiello at EW - Justified renewed for a second season.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2010, 10:49:13 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 03, 2010, 03:49:35 PM
Per Ausiello at EW - Justified renewed for a second season.

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2010, 08:36:55 PM »
This show rules. Great to see a reunion of Sheriff Bullock and Dan Doherty. Although the thought of a keestered shiv was quite unpleasant. I wonder if Al Swearangen is available for a guest spot?

With the Crowder boys out of jail, shit is gonna hit the fan.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2010, 06:02:43 PM »
Quote from: R-V on May 06, 2010, 08:36:55 PM
This show rules. Great to see a reunion of Sheriff Bullock and Dan Doherty. Although the thought of a keestered shiv was quite unpleasant. I wonder if Al Swearangen is available for a guest spot?

And to pass the time we get to see Raylin's ex and her new husband, Herman from Herman's Head, deal with some scummers in the most violent way possible.

Next week is going to be awesome but I'm guessing it won't hold a candle to whatever's in store for the finale.

Wonder if they're going to save this Crowder rivalry for season 2 or end it in the finale.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »
I liked this episode, but was kind of disappointed in that I was hoping Duffy would be around for a bit longer.  He's come a long way since "Dear John".

"Are you getting a blow job in your office right now?"

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2010, 02:34:06 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 07, 2010, 06:02:43 PM
Quote from: R-V on May 06, 2010, 08:36:55 PM

And to pass the time we get to see Raylin's ex and her new husband, Herman from Herman's Head, deal with some scummers in the most violent way possible.

Next week is going to be awesome but I'm guessing it won't hold a candle to whatever's in store for the finale.

Wonder if they're going to save this Crowder rivalry for season 2 or end it in the finale.

You just blew my mind.

I love the fact that Raylon still thinks knows Crowder is a lowlife.  Also, Raylon's ex gets hotter with each episode.