News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Happ7y Fuc king St Patricks Day Mother fuckers  ( 3,842 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Happ7y Fuc king St Patricks Day Mother fuckers
« on: March 18, 2010, 12:05:34 AM »
I hope you fuckers had a grekat fuckgin night tonight. I see the hawks losdt. something about wisneswki being a prick. Fuck that dude. But seriously, saint patricks day is a nice day to just drink for no fucking reason. I suppose any day is just as good b ut lets not get pedantic  here. I'm sitting here watching the pacific and cooking a pizza loving fucking life. I think I'm going to jo into marisa miller's vortex because she's hot as shit. I don't care who you are, you marry her regardless even if she's an athesit. You amrry that shit like there's no fucking yesterday. I think this redhead in this show is from that one movie where he has aids and they try to find a cure. I assume it's called the cure or something. TJ, I heard there's a little tj now. congrats dude. And to IAN and Slak and any other expecting fuckers, congrats. So the cubs are probably going to suck. that sucks. I mean they'll be right at 500 but thats disappointing. Keep the faith mother fuckers. I need to fellate z more often. That picture that pen posted in the other thread reminds me so much of why i fucking love that dude. fuck milton. he gone. I'm moving on.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Happ7y Fuc king St Patricks Day Mother fuckers
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 12:18:05 AM »
Yeti, HelloWorld.  HelloWorld, Yeti.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 07:37:39 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 18, 2010, 12:05:34 AM
I hope you fuckers had a grekat fuckgin night tonight. I see the hawks losdt. something about wisneswki being a prick. Fuck that dude. But seriously, saint patricks day is a nice day to just drink for no fucking reason. I suppose any day is just as good b ut lets not get pedantic  here. I'm sitting here watching the pacific and cooking a pizza loving fucking life. I think I'm going to jo into marisa miller's vortex because she's hot as shit. I don't care who you are, you marry her regardless even if she's an athesit. You amrry that shit like there's no fucking yesterday. I think this redhead in this show is from that one movie where he has aids and they try to find a cure. I assume it's called the cure or something. TJ, I heard there's a little tj now. congrats dude. And to IAN and Slak and any other expecting fuckers, congrats. So the cubs are probably going to suck. that sucks. I mean they'll be right at 500 but thats disappointing. Keep the faith mother fuckers. I need to fellate z more often. That picture that pen posted in the other thread reminds me so much of why i fucking love that dude. fuck milton. he gone. I'm moving on.

Did Yeti get into Stew's medicine cabinet?
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 08:18:13 AM »
Marrying an athesit? That's immoral!
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 08:36:22 AM »
Hmmm.. Today kind of sucks.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 08:37:16 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 18, 2010, 08:36:22 AM
Hmmm.. Today kind of sucks.

Too many ZJs?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 08:38:31 AM »

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »
Finally... a thread for the spud-sucking bog donkeys.

Now get your stubby Hibernian peckers out of the pope's arse and get back to work, you cirrhotic muckers. St. Paddy's day is over and that peat isn't gonna cut itself.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 01:38:03 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on March 18, 2010, 10:51:50 AM
Finally... a thread for the spud-sucking bog donkeys.

Now get your stubby Hibernian peckers out of the pope's arse and get back to work, you cirrhotic muckers. St. Paddy's day is over and that peat isn't gonna cut itself.

The good thing about an Irishman: you can work him to death and another one pops off the boat to pick up the shovel. I mean, even slaves have to be fed to protect the investment. But not Seamus. Oh no.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 04:45:14 PM »
Quote from: Bort on March 18, 2010, 01:38:03 PM
The good thing about an Irishman: you can work him to death bruise him into a marrow-mass with your forearms and another one pops off the boat to pick up the shovel clump-fight.

Cattle-Raid of Cualnge'd.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2010, 12:41:03 AM »
NNot St. patrick's day but what the fuck ever. I got shit hammered on jAMESON tonight and i'm 3/4ths irish so i'm taking my right to drunk post on the desipio messageboard. You're all good people. Actually that's not true. The lot of yuou are no good sonsabitches but I love ya nonetheless. Even Oleg. Lousy damn cossak. Its incredibly sad how often i actually use the advice and wisom of peeople on this god damned messageboard. Either way, you make the work/school week pass a lot faste r than it would otherwsie so fuck it. You all rock. Even MikeC. Crazy ass sonofabitch. But not Kurt. Fuck you, canada.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015