News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Big Motherf#kin' Z's Unabashed Apolgist Registry  ( 2,663 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Big Motherf#kin' Z's Unabashed Apolgist Registry
« on: April 11, 2010, 09:34:31 AM »
Yesterday, the team's ace worked around two early mistakes to pitch seven strong innings and earn a win. After the bullpen hijinx of the first week this team desperately needed its ace to go seven. In that seventh, the ace struck out all three men he faced.

That's what an ace has to do and he fucking did it. I believe he's going to continue to pitch well for the majority of this season with occasional bad outings like the one he had on opening day. It stands to reason that a sinker-ball pitcher can be too strong and too pumped up for that heavy sinker to do as it's told. It happens. Get over it.

I'm really hung over right now and would like to stop typing. One more thing. Fuck you, Kaplan. Fuck you in your mushy, orange head.

Who's with me?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Big Motherf#kin' Z's Unabashed Apolgist Registry
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 11, 2010, 09:34:31 AM
Yesterday, the team's ace worked around two early mistakes to pitch seven strong innings and earn a win. After the bullpen hijinx of the first week this team desperately needed its ace to go seven. In that seventh, the ace struck out all three men he faced.

That's what an ace has to do and he fucking did it. I believe he's going to continue to pitch well for the majority of this season with occasional bad outings like the one he had on opening day. It stands to reason that a sinker-ball pitcher can be too strong and too pumped up for that heavy sinker to do as it's told. It happens. Get over it.

I'm really hung over right now and would like to stop typing. One more thing. Fuck you, Kaplan. Fuck you in your mushy, orange head.

Who's with me?

I will stand with you.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 12:17:02 PM »
Really?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 01:45:04 PM »
I like big Z a lot, but I hate it that you start stupid fucking threads for no reason and that you smell bad.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 03:50:46 PM »
I'm with you Apex.
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87