News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2010 Chicago Cubs: Chemistry Is The Answer (For Now)  ( 10,686 )

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2010 Chicago Cubs: Chemistry Is The Answer (For Now)
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 09:35:17 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 11, 2010, 09:02:45 AM
Quote from: SKO on April 10, 2010, 03:43:35 PM
This team's just weird. I mean, I felt good about this team Sunday night, then by Monday night I felt pretty shitty. Then I started feeling pretty good again around Wednesday morning, and then I was even more pissed. Then I was feeling really good Thursday night, but last night I was down on them again. Today? I think this season might be alright after all.

It all came down to the 8th inning in every game except the first. If they can somehow sort that part out, they have a chance to be relavent for another 4 months at least. I'd like to see them score a bit more though.

I'd like to see me score a bit more too.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 09:45:19 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on April 11, 2010, 09:35:17 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 11, 2010, 09:02:45 AM
Quote from: SKO on April 10, 2010, 03:43:35 PM
This team's just weird. I mean, I felt good about this team Sunday night, then by Monday night I felt pretty shitty. Then I started feeling pretty good again around Wednesday morning, and then I was even more pissed. Then I was feeling really good Thursday night, but last night I was down on them again. Today? I think this season might be alright after all.

It all came down to the 8th inning in every game except the first. If they can somehow sort that part out, they have a chance to be relavent for another 4 months at least. I'd like to see them score a bit more though.

I'd like to see me score a bit more too.

Can I watch?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2010, 12:25:53 PM »
Soriano has to be the stupidest player in the history of this team.

The wall's 10 feet away, numbnuts.

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2010, 12:47:56 PM »
Great situational hitting against a pitcher with zero-point-zero career innings pitched.

Why do I watch this fucking team.