News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Tiger Woods 11  ( 2,000 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Tiger Woods 11
« on: June 04, 2010, 12:56:16 PM »
Anyone getting this game? I played the demo and it looked just as good as the last. They made an adjustment that will help balance out the game. Last year, you could power boost every shot, use a shitload of spin on every shot, and then use putt preview on the green. On the demo, they have changed it to where you have a certain amount of focus for a hole. Power boosting uses it. Spinning the ball uses it. Along with putt preview. This makes one be a little smarter and accurate with their shots without using tricks to get up to the green. I know I was guilty spinning the fuck out of the ball and using the power boost. Anyway, if you don't use all of your focus up, you can still use putt preview, but if you do use it up, have fun putting.

These games have been solid. I'm looking forward to getting it Tuesday.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Tiger Woods 11
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 01:02:38 PM »

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Tiger Woods 11
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 02:34:55 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on June 04, 2010, 12:56:16 PM
Anyone getting this game? I played the demo and it looked just as good as the last. They made an adjustment that will help balance out the game. Last year, you could power boost every shot, use a shitload of spin on every shot, and then use putt preview on the green. On the demo, they have changed it to where you have a certain amount of focus for a hole. Power boosting uses it. Spinning the ball uses it. Along with putt preview. This makes one be a little smarter and accurate with their shots without using tricks to get up to the green. I know I was guilty spinning the fuck out of the ball and using the power boost. Anyway, if you don't use all of your focus up, you can still use putt preview, but if you do use it up, have fun putting.

These games have been solid. I'm looking forward to getting it Tuesday.

I like equalizing all the fudging stuff like power boost and put preview.  I was notorious for sneaking making our lobbies Tour Mode.  My brother hated that, but it gave everyone a fair shot.  Still, I doubt I pick it up.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"