News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Gutless fucking escape hatch  ( 5,921 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Gutless fucking escape hatch
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 03:29:16 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on June 07, 2010, 03:27:15 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 07, 2010, 08:45:33 AM
Quote from: R-V on June 07, 2010, 08:20:28 AM
We need a new thread where the gutless slapdicks on this board who choose "alternate" teams can cheer them on all summer.

IAN's got his beloved Cardinals and Pen, his heroic Tigers. Many of you have already hopped on CFIHP's Twins wagon, too.

SKO's got his Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Desipio europansies have World Cup Turf Diving.

Me, I've been leaning pretty hard on the Hawks. But their march to the Cup comes to an end this week.

So who else you got?

Oh, come ON.

Man.

You shoulda just stayed in bed today.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 04:05:15 PM »
Quote from: MAD on June 07, 2010, 03:29:16 PM
We need a new thread where the gutless slapdicks on this board who choose "alternate" teams can cheer them on all summer.

IAN's got his beloved Cardinals and Pen, his heroic Tigers. Many of you have already hopped on CFIHP's Twins wagon, too.

SKO's got his Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Desipio europansies have World Cup Turf Diving.

Me, I've been leaning pretty hard on the Hawks. But their march to the Cup comes to an end this week.

So who else you got?

Oh, come ON.

Man.

You shoulda just stayed in bed today.

Trust me, I wish I had.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 05:48:31 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on June 07, 2010, 03:23:58 PM
Quote from: Bort on June 07, 2010, 03:10:14 PM
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on June 07, 2010, 02:54:05 PM
My AL team is the Royals.  

So it looks like I'll be following my beloved hometown Isotopes for the rest of the summer.

Honest question: do you actually follow the Royals, or do you just have sort a well-disposed feeling about them? Sort of the way I'm glad the Nationals exist, but feel no need to watch their games or learn a fact about them?

I don't follow them as closely as I used to, but I became a Royals fan when I was stationed in Kansas where they were the only thing on TV and the radio.  I made a couple of trips to Kansas City to watch the games (2nd cheapest ticket in baseball).

Nowadays, I just watch them when the Cubs aren't on to mock Ned Yost and fantasize about FIREBARNING David Glass.

D-Backs'd
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2010, 09:14:30 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on June 07, 2010, 05:48:31 PM

So it looks like I'll be following my beloved hometown Isotopes for the rest of the summer.

Honest question: do you actually follow the Royals, or do you just have sort a well-disposed feeling about them? Sort of the way I'm glad the Nationals exist, but feel no need to watch their games or learn a fact about them?

I don't follow them as closely as I used to, but I became a Royals fan when I was stationed in Kansas where they were the only thing on TV and the radio.  I made a couple of trips to Kansas City to watch the games (2nd cheapest ticket in baseball if you aren't a sack of shit civilian).

Nowadays, I just watch them when the Cubs aren't on to mock Ned Yost and fantasize about FIREBARNING David Glass.

D-Backs'd

No word about ham-flavored gum, though.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 09:32:16 PM »
The Rangers.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 10:18:01 PM »
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 10:41:07 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on June 07, 2010, 09:14:30 PM

I don't follow them as closely as I used to, but I became a Royals fan when I was stationed in Kansas where they were the only thing on TV and the radio.  I made a couple of trips to Kansas City to watch the games (2nd cheapest ticket in baseball if you aren't a sack of shit civilian).

D-Backs'd

We have all seen too many body bags and ball sacks.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 11:19:25 PM »
Quote from: JD on June 07, 2010, 09:32:16 PM
The Rangers.

They couldn't even beat the Flyers in a shootout.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2010, 12:29:48 AM »

So who else you got?

Oh, come ON.

I live 10 minutes from Target Field.  What do you got?
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2010, 03:31:57 AM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on June 08, 2010, 12:29:48 AM

So who else you got?

Oh, come ON.

You only live ten minutes away?  Damn.  Sorry Kerm.  That's a REAL FAN.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2010, 08:43:37 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on June 07, 2010, 09:14:30 PM

D-Backs'd

That dog won't hunt, monsignor.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2010, 09:36:15 AM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on June 08, 2010, 12:29:48 AM

So who else you got?

Oh, come ON.

I don't talk about how Joe Mauer compares unfavorably to Ryan Doumit.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2011, 06:44:15 PM »

So who else you got?

Watering my Miggy Tree BUMP.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"