News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: BDL  ( 2,346 )

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
BDL
« on: July 28, 2010, 01:18:46 PM »
KD's been killin' it on there.  You guys been readin' that?  You been seein' what he's doin'?  It's called domination.  THAT'S what KD's been doin' over there.  The other dude ain't bad, either.  I like him better than that hipster dude that used to be on there.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: BDL
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 01:25:47 PM »
Quote from: JD on July 28, 2010, 01:18:46 PM
KD's been killin' it on there.  You guys been readin' that?  You been seein' what he's doin'?  It's called domination.  THAT'S what KD's been doin' over there.  The other dude ain't bad, either.  I like him better than that hipster dude that used to be on there.

KD works at the airport in Hartford?
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on July 28, 2010, 01:25:47 PM

You talkin' bout Hartford?  The Whale?
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 01:33:57 PM »
Quote from: JD on July 28, 2010, 01:26:23 PM
Quote from: PenPho on July 28, 2010, 01:25:47 PM

You talkin' bout Hartford?  The Whale?

KD works at a mall?
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"