News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Transformers III - In the Loop  ( 1,268 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Transformers III - In the Loop
« on: August 04, 2010, 08:06:26 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 16, 2010, 01:30:41 PM
Quote from: MAD on July 16, 2010, 01:06:37 PM
I thought this was a thread discussing how Transformers III is tying up downtown with their on location shoot.

TDubbs says he ran through the set the other day.

Still, Transformers III isn't really a very good reason to wreck a thread for what's supposed to be a pretty good movie.

Since they are filming this movie at the old post office right across the street from Huey's brother and I's building, wanted to start it's own thread. These kids are making SO MUCH NOISE with their explosions and what not. But it's a good excuse to avoid work, watching the cars and Shia run around. The first movie was too unrealistic for me and a bit corny to boot. And the robots should have announced their names more often. Megan Fox should have won an Oscar though. She's terrific. I never saw the 2nd movie.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Transformers III - In the Loop
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 08:40:21 AM »
Quote from: BH on August 04, 2010, 08:06:26 AM
I thought this was a thread discussing how Transformers III is tying up downtown with their on location shoot.

Still, Transformers III isn't really a very good reason to wreck a thread for what's supposed to be a pretty good movie.

Since they are filming this movie at the old post office right across the street from Huey's brother and I's building, wanted to start it's own thread. These kids are making SO MUCH NOISE with their explosions and what not. But it's a good excuse to avoid work, watching the cars and Shia run around. The first movie was too unrealistic for me and a bit corny to boot. And the robots should have announced their names more often. Megan Fox should have won an Oscar though. She's terrific. I never saw the 2nd movie.

Huey's brother works with ME now.

He says "hi" though.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Transformers III - In the Loop
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 09:55:37 AM »
Quote from: CT III on August 04, 2010, 08:40:21 AM
Quote from: BH on August 04, 2010, 08:06:26 AM

Huey's brother works with ME now.

He says "hi" though.

And this didn't come through the HOCKEENIGHT HR department? This is worse than the BAILOUT shenanigans