News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Schadenfreude is Fung  ( 6,210 )

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
Re: Schadenfreude is Fung
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2010, 01:39:48 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on September 15, 2010, 01:11:50 PM
18) White Sox and Cardinals--not gonna hai. 

I must also say that, much as I hate the Cubs right now, that my hatred is squarely focused on the clown shoes in the front office, from Lord Fauntleroy Ricketts and his weird-ass family through Crane "I should be coaching polo at some east coast boarding school" Kenney down to that whiskey-drenched cruller-guzzling fat fuck in the GM's chair, and that I'm quite proud of the gutless slapdicks on the field for shovelling some dirt on the Tards this week. 

I agree.  Now that Theriot is gone, Zambrano is good, and Grabow is dead, or whatever, this team isn't really that hate-worthy.  I can't even hate Dempster that much.  They're devoid of personality (other than Z), but at least they're still playing hard.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Schadenfreude is Fung
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2010, 03:56:14 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on September 17, 2010, 01:39:48 PM
Quote from: PANK! on September 15, 2010, 01:11:50 PM
18) White Sox and Cardinals--not gonna hai. 

I must also say that, much as I hate the Cubs right now, that my hatred is squarely focused on the clown shoes in the front office, from Lord Fauntleroy Ricketts and his weird-ass family through Crane "I should be coaching polo at some east coast boarding school" Kenney down to that whiskey-drenched cruller-guzzling fat fuck in the GM's chair, and that I'm quite proud of the gutless slapdicks on the field for shovelling some dirt on the Tards this week. 

I agree.  Now that Theriot is gone, Zambrano is good, and Grabow is dead, or whatever, this team isn't really that hate-worthy.  I can't even hate Dempster that much.  They're devoid of personality (other than Z), but at least they're still playing hard.

I would go so far as to say that they were lovable.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)