News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Tenth Inning  ( 1,313 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Tenth Inning
« on: September 28, 2010, 09:33:50 PM »
Ken Burns did a pretty good job, but failing to mention that the NLRB's role in ending the strike is a travesty for which I will never forgive him.

In all seriousness, it was very good. Part 2 tomorrow night.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Tenth Inning
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 09:46:45 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 28, 2010, 09:33:50 PM
Ken Burns did a pretty good job, but failing to mention that the NLRB's role in ending the strike is a travesty for which I will never forgive him.

When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail Nixon loved clowns.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 10:03:30 PM »
They had to revisit Game 6, didn't they?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 10:09:55 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 29, 2010, 10:03:30 PM
They had to revisit Game 6, didn't they?

They only showed the IDITO fan.  Nothing about Gonzales fucking up or anything else in that game.  Or the season, really.

Oh, but they sure spent a long time breaking down the Red Sox-Yankees series that was going on at the same time.  Least surprising thing...
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.