News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I didn't get the title  ( 1,222 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
I didn't get the title
« on: October 04, 2010, 10:08:09 AM »
of the show that I watched.  I was apparently sitting on the remote.  It started out as a football game.  Or a scrimage.  Since the guys with the white jerseys and the pink gloves, (wait, that was both sides) seemed to have the ball all the time but the other guys were always in their backfield.  I think it was some kind of special drill to train the guys in the blue jerseys and pink gloves to hit the guy in the white jersey with he number six on his back.  They did it pretty much every time they tried.  When all of a sudden there was a naked lady on the screen and another lady was helping her get into her underwear.  This was a terrific improvement over watching the guys with the pink gloves because that was getting very monotonous.  But there they were on the screen again, doing the same thing to poor number six.  No, they weren't helping him get into his underwear, but they did seem to be trying to help him out of it.  Suddenly there was this skinny guy in an old fashioned suit and hat surrounded by  cases of liquor and then a guy in a cop's suit was forcing a pillow over some other guy's face while that guy, number six I think it was, was flailing his arms around and shouting something in Yiddish.  Anyway number six was taken away, I think it was after this other guy stuck his hand into an open wound in number six's bloody stomach cavity, and the guys in the blue shirts started to do the same thing to a different guy.  All of a sudden a little guy, also Jewish I believe, was complaining to a guy with a beard about the size of his penis, because he had a three way (?) with his girlfriend and a guy with a penis the size of an elephant's tusk.  Did I mention that this came after the bartender from "CHEERS"  got into a chair with stirrups in order to find out from a lady doctor if he had venereal warts.  Then suddenly the guys with the blue shirts were checking out a new guy for venereal warts.  It was a delightful program and I learned a lot
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I didn't get the title
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 10:15:17 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on October 04, 2010, 10:08:09 AM
of the show that I watched.  I was apparently sitting on the remote.  It started out as a football game.  Or a scrimage.  Since the guys with the white jerseys and the pink gloves, (wait, that was both sides) seemed to have the ball all the time but the other guys were always in their backfield.  I think it was some kind of special drill to train the guys in the blue jerseys and pink gloves to hit the guy in the white jersey with he number six on his back.  They did it pretty much every time they tried.  When all of a sudden there was a naked lady on the screen and another lady was helping her get into her underwear.  This was a terrific improvement over watching the guys with the pink gloves because that was getting very monotonous.  But there they were on the screen again, doing the same thing to poor number six.  No, they weren't helping him get into his underwear, but they did seem to be trying to help him out of it.  Suddenly there was this skinny guy in an old fashioned suit and hat surrounded by  cases of liquor and then a guy in a cop's suit was forcing a pillow over some other guy's face while that guy, number six I think it was, was flailing his arms around and shouting something in Yiddish.  Anyway number six was taken away, I think it was after this other guy stuck his hand into an open wound in number six's bloody stomach cavity, and the guys in the blue shirts started to do the same thing to a different guy.  All of a sudden a little guy, also Jewish I believe, was complaining to a guy with a beard about the size of his penis, because he had a three way (?) with his girlfriend and a guy with a penis the size of an elephant's tusk.  Did I mention that this came after the bartender from "CHEERS"  got into a chair with stirrups in order to find out from a lady doctor if he had venereal warts.  Then suddenly the guys with the blue shirts were checking out a new guy for venereal warts.  It was a delightful program and I learned a lot

Did Stew meet up with Oleg too?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.