News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  ( 55,024 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2012, 09:19:08 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 09, 2012, 09:15:31 AM
Quote from: Bort on November 09, 2012, 08:28:45 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 09, 2012, 08:25:27 AM
And, yeah, what really got me was that she seemed to think that she was making a sacrifice for the good of the survivors.

I remember thinking "if Carl doesn't pull the trigger, I'm going to jump in there and shoot her myself."

Props to T-Dog for not going out like a bitch (looking at you, Dale).

Pretty good episode and season so far. I'd have traded T-Dogg for Lori every single time. Thank Satan she's gone.

Carl is probably going to become a hardened little shit now, as the trope would have it. Does Maggie or Beth have to take responsibility for the kid? Or Carol if they end up finding her which as Wheezer said had better not take more than 10 goddamn minutes next week?

Is this Pleasantville storyline boring the living fuck out of anyone else? I get it. He's eeeeeeeeeeeevil but GET TO THE FUCKING POINT.

It's another chance for Andrea to ignore everyone else's advice and make a bad decision. So the show will have to dwell on it.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2012, 09:26:56 AM »
Quote from: Bort on November 09, 2012, 09:19:08 AM
And, yeah, what really got me was that she seemed to think that she was making a sacrifice for the good of the survivors.

I remember thinking "if Carl doesn't pull the trigger, I'm going to jump in there and shoot her myself."

Pretty good episode and season so far. I'd have traded T-Dogg for Lori every single time. Thank Satan she's gone.

Carl is probably going to become a hardened little shit now, as the trope would have it. Does Maggie or Beth have to take responsibility for the kid? Or Carol if they end up finding her which as Wheezer said had better not take more than 10 goddamn minutes next week?

Is this Pleasantville storyline boring the living fuck out of anyone else? I get it. He's eeeeeeeeeeeevil but GET TO THE FUCKING POINT.

It's another chance for Andrea to ignore everyone else's advice and make a bad decision. So the show will have to dwell on it.

If it ends in the death of that badass ninja chick I am going to be fucking furious. She's probably cooler than Daryl.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2012, 09:28:58 AM »
Carl is probably going to become a hardened little shit now, as the trope would have it. Does Maggie or Beth have to take responsibility for the kid?

I think Beth should definitely "take care of Carl", if you catch my meaning.

Oh, wait... You mean who's going to take care of Lori's miracle baby.

I guess Carl's officially a "man" now that he's capped him mom's dome after getting a good look at her engorged mitt. That's like the zombie apocalypse equivalent of a Bar Mitzvah.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2012, 09:31:42 AM »
And, yeah, Maggie and/or Beth need to get to work post-haste. Even if she's alive, I'm guessing Carol's tits look like the Holocaust.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2012, 10:11:54 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 09, 2012, 09:26:56 AM
Quote from: Bort on November 09, 2012, 09:19:08 AM

If it ends in the death of that badass ninja chick I am going to be fucking furious. She's probably cooler than Daryl.

I still say it's not too late to turn this into The Daryl and Michonne Just Go Around Flat-Out Fucking Slaying Zeds Show.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2012, 05:21:12 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 09, 2012, 09:28:58 AM
Carl is probably going to become a hardened little shit now, as the trope would have it. Does Maggie or Beth have to take responsibility for the kid?

I think Beth should definitely "take care of Carl", if you catch my meaning.

Oh, wait... You mean who's going to take care of Lori's miracle baby.

I guess Carl's officially a "man" now that he's capped him mom's dome after getting a good look at her engorged mitt. That's like the zombie apocalypse equivalent of a Bar Mitzvah.

If they had planned ahead, Beth could have been available as a wet nurse by now.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #291 on: November 16, 2012, 11:52:28 AM »
This season has been pretty fucking good as especially in contrast to last season. I'm enjoying each episode.

Anyone else still watching?

I miss being able to rage at the stupidity and wasted potential because I love being angry but this is pretty fun, too.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #292 on: November 16, 2012, 12:04:48 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 16, 2012, 11:52:28 AM
This season has been pretty fucking good as especially in contrast to last season. I'm enjoying each episode.

I miss being able to rage at the stupidity and wasted potential because I love being angry but this is pretty fun, too.

I just got caught up on the last episode.  I agree, this has been an exceptional season, at times too emotionally significant, especially with the loss of T-Dogg.

But I'm eagerly awaiting what I can only predict is going to be an awesome climax (||) between the Governor's forces and the Group.  The confrontation between Merle and Daryl is going to be great.

And speaking of Daryl, I think he has cemented his place as the best character on this show, in my opinion.  He is amazing.  I take back every positive word I had about Bohunk; this is Daryl-town.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #293 on: November 16, 2012, 12:06:09 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 16, 2012, 12:04:48 PM

I just got caught up on the last episode.  I agree, this has been an exceptional season, at times too emotionally significant, especially with the loss of T-Dogg.

But I'm eagerly awaiting what I can only predict is going to be an awesome climax (||) between the Governor's forces and the Group.  The confrontation between Merle and Daryl is going to be great.

And speaking of Daryl, I think he has cemented his place as the best character on this show, in my opinion.  He is amazing.  I take back every positive word I had about Bohunk; this is Daryl-town.

Yep. The Mexican Bandit looked sealed that deal.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #294 on: November 16, 2012, 12:16:28 PM »

So amazing that I never want to see him hold an infant again and sweet talk the little "asskicker".

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #295 on: November 16, 2012, 10:51:34 PM »
Boy, I haven't looked at ratings in a while, but this thing is really mopping the floor with the competition. It was a 5.6 A18-49 Live+SD rating for just the first airing of the most recent episode.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #296 on: November 19, 2012, 09:15:58 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 16, 2012, 12:06:09 PM

Daryl's gonna get some serious heej action from Carol once she gets a bath and a good meal in her.

This season's been so much better than the first two. Looking forward to Rick & the Governor rubbing stubble or whatever it is post-apocalyptic dictator-types do to see who's the boss.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #297 on: November 19, 2012, 09:33:22 AM »
Quote from: R-V on November 19, 2012, 09:15:58 AM

Daryl's gonna get some serious heej action from Carol once she gets a bath and a good meal in her.

This season's been so much better than the first two. Looking forward to Rick & the Governor rubbing stubble or whatever it is post-apocalyptic dictator-types do to see who's the boss.

How about trying to identify the dead people from previous seasons on the phone with Rick.  We had Lori, what sounded like Ami, and the man I believe was Jim (it wouldn't have been Bohunk); I don't know if there was a fourth person on the call before Lori, but it sounded like a woman.

The way Herschel looked at Rick when he told him that he had been speaking with another group on the phone was priceless.  HE TOTALLY KNEW THAT RICK HAD GONE BONKERS!!

And now, Michonne has joined the group.  Side note: the prison can't be that far from Woodbury, seeing as the general store was within both stumbling distance of Merle (who I hate now) and driving distance of Maggie and Glenn.

Only two more episodes before the mid-season break!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #298 on: November 19, 2012, 09:41:41 AM »

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #299 on: November 19, 2012, 01:35:42 PM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.