News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  ( 55,135 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #300 on: November 19, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on November 19, 2012, 01:35:42 PM

I would like to give gift subscriptions to your newsletter.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #301 on: November 19, 2012, 10:19:54 PM »
I am perplexed by the ready supply of textiles in Menacing Fruityville.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #302 on: November 19, 2012, 10:21:17 PM »

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #303 on: November 19, 2012, 10:28:20 PM »
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #304 on: November 19, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »
Techno-QRM is also not the sound of insanity.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #305 on: November 26, 2012, 08:40:51 AM »
Maggie This last episode would have been much better on HBO as opposed to AMC.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #306 on: November 26, 2012, 09:10:21 AM »
Quote from: flannj on November 26, 2012, 08:40:51 AM

Agreed, but it would have been much worse for Maggie had these followed the comics.

Does anyone else think that Andrea is going to end up siding with the Woodburyians in the coming conflict with the Ricktatorship?  And why does she not tell Dr. Nerdlington that she's been at the CDC and knows what happens to people when they die?  Could have saved him some time there.

Also, Glenn's a badass.

Final question, instead of giving up the location of the prison, why not state that they are still at the farm?  Or did Andrea already say that they had escaped from the farm?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #307 on: November 26, 2012, 09:48:43 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 26, 2012, 09:10:21 AM
Quote from: flannj on November 26, 2012, 08:40:51 AM

Agreed, but it would have been much worse for Maggie had these followed the comics.

Does anyone else think that Andrea is going to end up siding with the Woodburyians in the coming conflict with the Ricktatorship?  And why does she not tell Dr. Nerdlington that she's been at the CDC and knows what happens to people when they die?  Could have saved him some time there.

Also, Glenn's a badass.

Final question, instead of giving up the location of the prison, why not state that they are still at the farm?  Or did Andrea already say that they had escaped from the farm?

What happened in the comic?  she got  legitraped?

The nerd doctor knew that he would turn, he was hoping that there would be some sort of the old dude still in there, providing hope that they could change the gov's daughter back to a normal person or something like that.  That's why they had him restrained.

Show dem tittays girl.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #308 on: November 28, 2012, 01:11:41 AM »
I am willing to accept the presence or absence of ammunition as a plot device, but brassieres don't just arise spontaneously.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #309 on: November 28, 2012, 06:43:18 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 28, 2012, 01:11:41 AM
I am willing to accept the presence or absence of ammunition as a plot device, but brassieres don't just arise spontaneously.

Nor do baby clothes

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #310 on: November 28, 2012, 08:29:12 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on November 28, 2012, 06:43:18 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on November 28, 2012, 01:11:41 AM

Nor do baby clothes

What about guys who have been hiding under the covers in a cabin in the woods for approximately 9 months?

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2012, 10:02:22 PM »
This show doesn't really care for black men, does it?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2012, 10:12:25 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 02, 2012, 10:02:22 PM

They're staying true to the genre.

That said, every time they lose a big black dude they do seem to find a whole new one right away.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #313 on: December 02, 2012, 11:38:16 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 02, 2012, 10:12:25 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 02, 2012, 10:02:22 PM

They're staying true to the genre.

That said, every time they lose a big black dude they do seem to find a whole new one right away.

To be fair, the black dudes in Romero movies do okay, when grading on a curve.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #314 on: December 03, 2012, 09:43:34 AM »