News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  ( 55,309 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2010, 06:39:28 AM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on November 08, 2010, 11:35:08 PM
Quote from: Bort on November 08, 2010, 08:58:46 PM
Quote from: flannj on November 08, 2010, 08:42:39 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 08, 2010, 08:35:17 PM
So I decided the right time to catch up on last night's episode was while eating a dinner of BBQ chicken.

Nice choice.

Better than a horsemeat dinner while watching the first episode.

Hmmm... Zombielicious.

I made the unenviable mistake of watching the first episode inside a tank with a corpse.

I laughed pretty hard.

Ditto.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2010, 07:44:10 AM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on November 08, 2010, 11:34:43 PM
Quote from: Slaky on November 08, 2010, 08:00:52 PM
So the wife and that partner guy have been banging for a while right? Like before the outbreak?

I think the conversation in episode one in the car between the two about their own personal lady problems was kind of a hint.

That was my assumption.  Either that, or that is one fast-moving adulterer.  Also, if they were banging earlier, it would make more sense that they didn't bother checking to see if poor what's-his-nuts was still laying in the hospital.

Another fair point. Generally the family of a guy in a coma spends quite a bit of time in the hospital by his bed, don't they? Isn't that protocol? Maybe the zombie horde came through when they were both off of coma duty and they didn't have time to go grab him out of the hospital. It is a little weird that while on the run they didn't even consider risking their lives to go get dear ol' dad out of the hospital and try to bring him with.

Damn, if I'm the main guy I'd have already thought all of this through and stopped looking for those assholes a long time ago.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2010, 08:13:11 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 09, 2010, 07:44:10 AM
So the wife and that partner guy have been banging for a while right? Like before the outbreak?

I think the conversation in episode one in the car between the two about their own personal lady problems was kind of a hint.

That was my assumption.  Either that, or that is one fast-moving adulterer.  Also, if they were banging earlier, it would make more sense that they didn't bother checking to see if poor what's-his-nuts was still laying in the hospital.

Another fair point. Generally the family of a guy in a coma spends quite a bit of time in the hospital by his bed, don't they? Isn't that protocol? Maybe the zombie horde came through when they were both off of coma duty and they didn't have time to go grab him out of the hospital. It is a little weird that while on the run they didn't even consider risking their lives to go get dear ol' dad out of the hospital and try to bring him with.

Damn, if I'm the main guy I'd have already thought all of this through and stopped looking for those assholes a long time ago.

I don't think they were fucking before any of this.  If they were, she wouldn't care about taking that necklace off before the other guy aggresively forestfucked her from behind.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2010, 08:20:02 AM »

Good call, all the manuals say that when the zombie apocolypse comes, you want to be wheeling a guy in a coma around with you.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2010, 08:35:03 AM »
Quote from: CT III on November 09, 2010, 08:20:02 AM

Good call, all the manuals say that when the zombie apocolypse comes, you want to be wheeling a guy in a coma around with you.

That.

I just figured that they assumed he was taken in the zombie uprising at the hospital (or whatever the military was there to put down) and that Alpha Dog Bohunk insisted that risking their lives to find out for sure would be foolhardy.

"He knew the risks when he stayed there in that coma!"

At the very least, that's what they'll say.

That said, I still feel like Bohunk and Tancredi could have been bumping uglies on the sly beforehand. And I won't be surprised at all if the blonde klepto factors into the Zombie Apocalypse Love Triangle herself.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 08:45:59 AM »

They're sitting in a trailer park doing fuck all. Obviously Tancredi is a bit of a task master and wouldn't let anyone stray to go find Coma Boy. I'm just saying they didn't try and leave a note. Hey, we're in the trailer park! Nothing?

I'm not saying it's a bad bit of storytelling; on the contrary I think it's great. It adds to the plot. I'm just saying had I been coming out of that coma knee deep in Zed Heads and not a trace of family, not even a fucking note, I'd be pissed. Especially since it's clear they were having problems to begin with.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2010, 09:39:02 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 09, 2010, 08:45:59 AM

They're sitting in a trailer park doing fuck all. Obviously Tancredi is a bit of a task master and wouldn't let anyone stray to go find Coma Boy. I'm just saying they didn't try and leave a note. Hey, we're in the trailer park! Nothing?

I'm not saying it's a bad bit of storytelling; on the contrary I think it's great. It adds to the plot. I'm just saying had I been coming out of that coma knee deep in Zed Heads and not a trace of family, not even a fucking note, I'd be pissed. Especially since it's clear they were having problems to begin with.

That's what I was thinking.  Of course, I also thought it was weird that the main guy didn't wake up covered in his own piss and shit.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 09:55:56 AM »
They're sitting in a trailer park doing fuck all. Obviously Tancredi Bohunk is a bit of a task master and wouldn't let anyone stray to go find Coma Boy. I'm just saying they didn't try and leave a note. Hey, we're in the trailer park! Nothing?

Oily Bohunk is the oily bohunk. Tancredi is the bohunk slam piece, the betrothed of Jethro Tull's son-in-law.

And Bohunk wouldn't even let them put a sign on the highway, he's sure as hell not gonna let them trudge into Goon Central to leave a note by the hospital bed.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2010, 09:57:48 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 09, 2010, 09:55:56 AM
They're sitting in a trailer park doing fuck all. Obviously Tancredi Bohunk is a bit of a task master and wouldn't let anyone stray to go find Coma Boy. I'm just saying they didn't try and leave a note. Hey, we're in the trailer park! Nothing?

Oily Bohunk is the oily bohunk. Tancredi is the bohunk slam piece, the betrothed of Jethro Tull's son-in-law.

And Bohunk wouldn't even let them put a sign on the highway, he's sure as hell not gonna let them trudge into Goon Central to leave a note by the hospital bed.

My fault. I'll just refer to her as Skinny Bitch from now on. SB if you're into the whole brevity thing.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 09, 2010, 09:57:48 AM

My fault. I'll just refer to her as Skinny Bitch from now on. SB if you're into the whole brevity thing.

Brevity is...wit.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 10:19:27 AM »
Quote from: Bort on November 09, 2010, 10:11:52 AM

Brevity is...wit.Are you EMPLOYED, sir?

The only acceptable reply to Slaky's comment'd.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 10:26:45 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 09, 2010, 10:19:27 AM
Quote from: Bort on November 09, 2010, 10:11:52 AM

Brevity is...wit.Are you EMPLOYED, sir?

The only acceptable reply to Slaky's comment'd.

I have no idea why that is the case, but ok.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 02:24:09 PM »
I chuckled.

IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2010, 02:24:52 PM »