News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  ( 55,355 )

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #315 on: December 03, 2012, 09:54:57 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 03, 2012, 09:43:34 AM

Does there always have to be an annoying female character in this show?
Is that staying true to the genre?
Because it sucks.

And I gotta ask is she above or below some sort of line?
Because I can't tell.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #316 on: December 03, 2012, 10:31:20 AM »
Quote from: flannj on December 03, 2012, 09:54:57 AM
Because I can't tell.

Maybe she is the line. The Zombie Apocalypse Line.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #317 on: December 03, 2012, 12:01:44 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 03, 2012, 10:31:20 AM
Quote from: flannj on December 03, 2012, 09:54:57 AM
Because I can't tell.

Maybe she is the line. The Zombie Apocalypse Line.

Sponsored.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #318 on: February 11, 2013, 11:41:57 AM »
Excellent return from break, but I did have some quibbles.  I'm a bit shocked that Andrea can somehow convince the ready-to-flee Woodburyians into staying in the town, but cannot simultaneously grasp the fact that Rick and the group didn't shoot up the town for no apparent reason, especially after the Governor confessed to detaining Maggie, Glenn, and Daryl.

Also, living in Woodbury must have adversely affect the townfolks' ability to run or detect walkers in broad daylight on city streets.  How is Daryl running off with Merle so quickly?  Is something afoot?

And will Michionne open her goddamned mouth?  Half of this shit between the Governor and Rick would have been obviated if she just told Rick what was going on.  I mean, Andrea was carrying a big bag labeled "SHERIFF" on it and then Michionne meets a guy who was a sheriff; there might be a connection there.

Finally, it's good to see Lori still causing shit from beyond the grave. 
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #319 on: February 11, 2013, 01:06:24 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 11, 2013, 11:41:57 AM
Excellent return from break, but I did have some quibbles.  I'm a bit shocked that Andrea can somehow convince the ready-to-flee Woodburyians into staying in the town, but cannot simultaneously grasp the fact that Rick and the group didn't shoot up the town for no apparent reason, especially after the Governor confessed to detaining Maggie, Glenn, and Daryl.

Also, living in Woodbury must have adversely affect the townfolks' ability to run or detect walkers in broad daylight on city streets.  How is Daryl running off with Merle so quickly?  Is something afoot?

And will Michionne open her goddamned mouth?  Half of this shit between the Governor and Rick would have been obviated if she just told Rick what was going on.  I mean, Andrea was carrying a big bag labeled "SHERIFF" on it and then Michionne meets a guy who was a sheriff; there might be a connection there.

Finally, it's good to see Lori still causing shit from beyond the grave. 

Yea, this whole "Let's make Michionne be a mysterious character" is beyond annoying. Have the bitch talk.

Also, Rick being crazy is going to be an unfun storyline.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #320 on: February 18, 2013, 01:18:35 AM »
So, shooting walkers is an easy task, but shooters who mysteriously get to the top of the guard tower, the standing governor, and the ninja who everyone saw but seemingly forgot about are impossible to hit?

Again, fucking dead Lori.

This show is rapidly approaching The Office levels of non-believability.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #321 on: February 18, 2013, 03:51:11 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 18, 2013, 01:18:35 AM
So, shooting walkers is an easy task, but shooters who mysteriously get to the top of the guard tower, the standing governor, and the ninja who everyone saw but seemingly forgot about are impossible to hit?

Again, fucking dead Lori.

This show is rapidly approaching The Office levels of non-believability.

I've long hated when tv/movies has a guy who has bullets flying by him and doesn't even flinch. No person, even the biggest badass would do that

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #322 on: February 27, 2013, 10:15:31 AM »

Andrea is quickly approaching Lori levels of annoying and bad acting.
Just put a bullet in her already.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #323 on: February 27, 2013, 10:22:38 AM »
Quote from: flannj on February 27, 2013, 10:15:31 AM

You didn't enjoy shadowbutt?

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #324 on: February 27, 2013, 01:27:29 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 27, 2013, 10:22:38 AM

I liked it, but I'm still finding her to be shrill and annoying.  However, her character is very much devoted to the idea of returning to some semblance of normalcy in the world, and the Governor, despite his manifest flaws, still offers that to her.  Going forward, the primary conflict, I believe, will be less Ricktatorship versus the Governor, but more Andrea versus the Governor.

I'm still intrigued as to why T-Dogg 3.0 and his female companion are suddenly choking on the Governor's dong.  I know why those other two guys are - because they feel slighted by Rick and the gang - but not Three Dogg and his pal.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #325 on: February 27, 2013, 02:35:50 PM »

I have hated Andrea since at least the boat scene with her sister in season one.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #326 on: February 27, 2013, 02:37:41 PM »
Quote from: Bort on February 27, 2013, 02:35:50 PM

I have hated Andrea since at least the boat scene with her sister in season one.

So, since before it was cool?

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #327 on: February 27, 2013, 02:55:24 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 27, 2013, 01:27:29 PM
Quote from: Slaky on February 27, 2013, 10:22:38 AM

I liked it, but I'm still finding her to be shrill and annoying.  However, her character is very much devoted to the idea of returning to some semblance of normalcy in the world, and the Governor, despite his manifest flaws, still offers that to her.  Going forward, the primary conflict, I believe, will be less Ricktatorship versus the Governor, but more Andrea versus the Governor.

I'm still intrigued as to why T-Dogg 3.0 and his female companion are suddenly choking on the Governor's dong.  I know why those other two guys are - because they feel slighted by Rick and the gang - but not Three Dogg and his pal.

Her only redeeming quality is her keister.

It appears that is impossible for her to stand still with out placing hand on hip and and cocking her head to the side.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #328 on: February 27, 2013, 07:29:57 PM »
Quote from: CT III on February 27, 2013, 02:37:41 PM
Quote from: Bort on February 27, 2013, 02:35:50 PM

So, since before it was cool?

I'm already hating characters from season 4.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #329 on: March 04, 2013, 09:11:21 AM »
Morgan