News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let the Right One In  ( 1,144 )

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Let the Right One In
« on: October 29, 2010, 11:16:36 PM »
A Swedish movie about a 12 year old vampire. Creepy as hell. Watch it.

And if Yeti's parole officer is reading this, add this movie to his restricted list.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let the Right One In
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 01:06:17 AM »
I'll second the dead guy. I have no desire to see the remake, because the original nailed it.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 11:21:37 AM »
Quote from: Bort on October 30, 2010, 01:06:17 AM
I'll second the dead guy. I have no desire to see the remake, because the original nailed it.

Yep. The original is an incredible movie. I've actually heard the remake isn't bad and the trailer makes it look more slasher-y than it is.

RV - hope you saw it with subtitles and not dubbed.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 11:29:33 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 30, 2010, 11:21:37 AM
Quote from: Bort on October 30, 2010, 01:06:17 AM

Yep. The original is an incredible movie. I've actually heard the remake isn't bad and the trailer makes it look more slasher-y than it is.

RV - hope you saw it with subtitles and not dubbed.

Yup, subtitles. Dubbed movies are painful. It's on instant watch for morans that have Netflix.

SPOILER ALERT

I nearly shat myself when the kid's head got tossed in the pool. Sweet jebus.