News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: That's not my dog. - Eagles at Bears - 11/28/10  ( 10,903 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: That's not my dog. - Eagles at Bears - 11/28/10
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2010, 07:24:15 PM »
Quote from: Bort on November 28, 2010, 06:55:13 PM
Quote from: SKO on November 28, 2010, 05:35:16 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 28, 2010, 05:31:08 PM
Anyone else starting to chug the playoff SKOol-Aid?

Y'all laughed Old Uncle SKO. Y'allll laughed at me.

I was laughing at an unrelated thing that you reminded me of, thank you very much.

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2010, 07:28:34 PM »

I was laughing at an unrelated thing that you reminded me of, thank you very much.

Was it Iowa?

I for one cannot wait to see what kind of bullshit rationalizations will be used by the meatball Bears fans to turn this "must win game against the juggernaut team of the NFC" into a "fluke win against a wounded team that wasn't that good anyway".

You know?  Fuck those guys with with a rusty muffler.  You don't like Lovie Smith?  Fine, you don't have to.  But I'm sick of this "we gotta root against the Bears so everyone gets fired because this team can't win the Super Bowl" assholes.  The Bears are 8-3 and just punched the the NFC darlings right in the mouth.  If you can't get on board with this team, then just get out of the fucking way.  You're not a fan.  You're just a useless asshole.  Go lock yourself in your dark room and watch 8mms of the '63 Champs.  Nobody needs you here.

/STRAWMAN rant

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2010, 07:31:05 PM »
Quote from: CT III on November 28, 2010, 07:28:34 PM

Was it Iowa?

I for one cannot wait to see what kind of bullshit rationalizations will be used by the meatball Bears fans to turn this "must win game against the juggernaut team of the NFC" into a "fluke win against a wounded team that wasn't that good anyway".

You know?  Fuck those guys with with a rusty muffler.  You don't like Lovie Smith?  Fine, you don't have to.  But I'm sick of this "we gotta root against the Bears so everyone gets fired because this team can't win the Super Bowl" assholes.  The Bears are 8-3 and just punched the the NFC darlings right in the mouth.  If you can't get on board with this team, then just get out of the fucking way.  You're not a fan.  You're just a useless asshole.  Go lock yourself in your dark room and watch 8mms of the '63 Champs.  Nobody needs you here.

/STRAWMAN rant

That's not a STRAWMAN at all. Gil Fucking Gunderson said they needed to lose every game the rest of the way after the Skins loss. Let's crucify that cheesehead.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2010, 07:38:22 PM »

Was it Iowa?

You know?  Fuck those guys with with a rusty muffler.  You don't like Lovie Smith?  Fine, you don't have to.  But I'm sick of this "we gotta root against the Bears so everyone gets fired because this team can't win the Super Bowl" assholes.  The Bears are 8-3 and just punched the the NFC darlings right in the mouth.  If you can't get on board with this team, then just get out of the fucking way.  You're not a fan.  You're just a useless asshole.  Go lock yourself in your dark room and watch 8mms of the '63 Champs GREATEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF SPORT 1985 CHICAGO BEARS.  Nobody needs you here.

/STRAWMAN rant

Meathead'd.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2010, 07:55:17 PM »
Quote from: SKO on November 28, 2010, 07:31:05 PM

Was it Iowa?

/STRAWMAN rant

That's not a STRAWMAN at all. Gil Fucking Gunderson said they needed to lose every game the rest of the way after the Skins loss. Let's crucify that cheesehead.

GODDAMN I WANT TO DUMP GIL'S FUCKING BOOKS RIGHT NOW!
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2010, 08:55:11 PM »
Someone explain garbage points to Jason Peters:

"As bad as we played, we lost by five and they know we're a better team," left tackle Jason Peters(notes) said. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Ao3JH6s54dvqWaOSCkn61_tDubYF?gid=20101128003
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2010, 09:00:27 PM »
Quote from: SKO on November 28, 2010, 08:55:11 PM
Someone explain garbage points to Jason Peters:

"As bad as we played, we lost by five and they know we're a better team," left tackle Jason Peters(notes) said. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Ao3JH6s54dvqWaOSCkn61_tDubYF?gid=20101128003

Anytime anyplace, bitch.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2010, 10:22:31 PM »
Quote from: Bort on November 28, 2010, 07:55:17 PM

Was it Iowa?

/STRAWMAN rant

I, uh, er, take that back wholeheartedly and without mental reservation.

Please, tell me who to smote and they shall be smitten.

TAKE ME BACK!!!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2010, 10:34:09 PM »
Kinda hope there's a rematch of this game. It was fantastic.

Anyone at Soldier Field today? It seemed pretty electric from the couch.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2010, 10:47:07 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 28, 2010, 10:22:31 PM

Was it Iowa?

/STRAWMAN rant

TAKE ME BACK!!!

You can buy me more booze. Then I'll consider reinstating your Start Kyle Orton Platinum membership.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2010, 10:56:46 PM »
Quote from: SKO on November 28, 2010, 10:47:07 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 28, 2010, 10:22:31 PM

Was it Iowa?

/STRAWMAN rant

TAKE ME BACK!!!

You can buy me more booze. Then I'll consider reinstating your Start Kyle Orton Platinum membership.

Slow down there, champ. Let's see if I can wet my beak, too.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2010, 11:28:05 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 28, 2010, 10:34:09 PM

It was great. Probably even better than it seemed to me since I was in the 400-level around the 45 yard line. Hard to judge crowd noise from up top. Lots of cheers during each replay, out of many, of that Green Bay-beating FG. And each time Vick went down. Good to know, in the abstract, that everyone still does that "timeout" "where?" thing. I guess.

Walking out someone yelled "SUPER BEARS!" and I answered "SUPER BOWL!" Hope that was one of you.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2010, 11:43:49 PM »

I was. 8======D ~~ ~~~ ~~
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Reuschels_Jowls

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2010, 11:44:54 PM »
Not to make more work for our fearless leader here, but I think this win was worthy of a rare football Dose from Andy. And a gigantic glass of Scotch (which I already drank).

[/not sayin', just sayin']

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2010, 08:50:53 AM »
Quote from: Night Man on November 28, 2010, 11:28:05 PM

It was great. Probably even better than it seemed to me since I was in the 400-level around the 45 yard line. Hard to judge crowd noise from up top. Lots of cheers during each replay, out of many, of that Green Bay-beating FG. And each time Vick went down. Good to know, in the abstract, that everyone still does that "timeout" "where?" thing. I guess.

Walking out someone yelled "SUPER BEARS!" and I answered "SUPER BOWL!" Hope that was one of you.

Yeah, that game was fun as hell. Not sure if my seats were close enough to judge the game with BH-level accuracy, but Peppers was eating people, Cutler was flinging it all over the place like a young Steve Walsh, and the EAGLES SUCK chants were forceful and plentiful.

Also, some guy died. That sucks.