News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: An Idiot Abroad  ( 1,967 )

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
An Idiot Abroad
« on: December 13, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »
Not sure how many people get the Science Channel (not SyFy-this is a different channel), but this sounds hilarious.

Not sure if Tonk or another one of our ring-kissing friends has seen this on the 3 channels they get on the telly, but would love to know if it's funny.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: An Idiot Abroad
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 12:20:40 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on December 13, 2010, 12:01:32 PM
Not sure how many people get the Science Channel (not SyFy-this is a different channel), but this sounds hilarious.

Not sure if Tonk or another one of our ring-kissing friends has seen this on the 3 channels they get on the telly, but would love to know if it's funny.

Ring-kissing?  Whuh?

Anyway, no, I haven't - indeed, I'd never even heard of Karl Pilkington until I looked up his Wiki entry two minutes ago.  Anything that involves Stephen Merchant, though, is all right by me.  It's just Gervais on his own that I can't.  Fucking.  Stand.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 12:23:09 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on December 13, 2010, 12:20:40 PM

Ring-kissing?  Whuh?

Anyway, no, I haven't - indeed, I'd never even heard of Karl Pilkington until I looked up his Wiki entry two minutes ago.  Anything that involves Stephen Merchant, though, is all right by me.  It's just Gervais on his own that I can't.  Fucking.  Stand.

I very strongly recommend the Ricky Gervais podcast. It's basically Stephen Merchant and Gervais riffing on Karl in hilarious fashion.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 12:27:58 PM »

Ring-kissing?  Whuh?

Having seen Gervais' stand-up, I can honestly say Tonk is a BritishWrongBear.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 12:32:28 PM »
Quote from: Fork on December 13, 2010, 12:27:58 PM

Ring-kissing?  Whuh?

Come back and see me when you don't live in a country that actively encourages Jeffs Foxworthy and Dunham.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 12:35:46 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on December 13, 2010, 12:32:28 PM

Ring-kissing?  Whuh?

Come back and see me when you don't live in a country that actively encourages Jeffs Foxworthy and Dunham.

Well, shit.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on December 13, 2010, 12:32:28 PM

Ring-kissing?  Whuh?

That's for the uncosmopolitan hilljacks like IAN.

The rest of us keep our pinky out whilst quaffing our warm Dr. Pepper.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »
Quote from: Bort on December 13, 2010, 12:23:09 PM

Ring-kissing?  Whuh?

I very strongly recommend the Ricky Gervais podcast. It's basically Stephen Merchant and Gervais riffing on Karl in hilarious fashion.

Don't they animate that podcast for the Ricky Gervais Show?  If so, it is absolutely hilarious.