News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Sheffelysianfields  ( 1,072 )

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Sheffelysianfields
« on: January 18, 2011, 05:49:47 PM »
Ric Hess, owner of Sheffield's.

Apparently they serve all kinds of food that's quite good, but I gave this guy a shitton of money when I used to live at 3222 N. Sheffield (or something like that, I was pretty stoned at the time) and drink shitty beer (ironic since he's often credited as one of the craft-beer "pioneers" in the area).

Well, I think it's ironic...CT?

Either way, I'm sure some of the urban dwellers with call this place a douchey frat-boy hangout, but I have fond memories (of the bar, not of the title of this thread).
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Sheffelysianfields
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 06:46:03 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on January 18, 2011, 05:49:47 PM

Apparently they serve all kinds of food that's quite good, but I gave this guy a shitton of money when I used to live at 3222 N. Sheffield (or something like that, I was pretty stoned at the time) and drink shitty beer (ironic since he's often credited as one of the craft-beer "pioneers" in the area).

Either way, I'm sure some of the urban dwellers with call this place a douchey frat-boy hangout, but I have fond memories (of the bar, not of the title of this thread).

The thread title is one distinct kind of awful.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 09:16:44 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on January 18, 2011, 05:49:47 PM

No.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 09:52:51 PM »
I don't understand this Pen thread title at all.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 10:00:55 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on January 18, 2011, 09:52:51 PM
I don't understand this Pen thread title at all.

I understand it, but still think it's awful, awful.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck