News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Game of Thrones  ( 46,266 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2012, 07:32:47 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 14, 2012, 11:25:47 PM
I'm really enjoying the actors they've picked for these roles. Like the bastard blacksmith, the preggers wildling daughter-wife was an actress on the British version of 'Skins,' and knowing how that role develops I'd say she's perfect for it.

I always do a double take when I overhear co-workers talking about the show and expressing interest in the books. Makes me glad that the story seems to have legs... maybe HBO will actually support it all the way through.

Season three was picked up. I don't think there's any way that HBO doesn't see this all the way through. It's way too popular.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2012, 08:16:07 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 15, 2012, 07:32:47 PM
I'm really enjoying the actors they've picked for these roles. Like the bastard blacksmith, the preggers wildling daughter-wife was an actress on the British version of 'Skins,' and knowing how that role develops I'd say she's perfect for it.

I always do a double take when I overhear co-workers talking about the show and expressing interest in the books. Makes me glad that the story seems to have legs... maybe HBO will actually support it all the way through.

Season three was picked up. I don't think there's any way that HBO doesn't see this all the way through. It's way too popular.

True. Viewership is more than 1 mil+ higher than during season 1. The only concern I have is the location budget - part of the reason they canceled the awesome Carnivale was that it cost so much to film at various locations. Game of Thrones gets filmed, in part, in Ireland, Eastern Europe, and Greenland.
M'lady.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2012, 09:00:00 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 16, 2012, 08:16:07 AM

True. Viewership is more than 1 mil+ higher than during season 1. The only concern I have is the location budget - part of the reason they canceled the awesome Carnivale was that it cost so much to film at various locations. Game of Thrones gets filmed, in part, in Ireland, Eastern Europe, and Greenland.

I bet Gil's pissed that it doesn't happen in MALTA anymore

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2012, 10:46:42 AM »

Queen Margaery's scene with Renly last night was popular. In my pants.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2012, 12:33:08 PM »
Quote from: R-V on April 16, 2012, 10:46:42 AM

Queen Margaery's scene with Renly last night was popular. In my pants.

It totally bombed in his however. It was the Ishtar of scenes in his pants.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2012, 05:59:35 PM »
On the other hand, when the little man took out the cigar cutter and instructed his minions to "unman" the old guy, I was so empathetic I could no longer follow the dialogue.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2012, 10:40:58 PM »

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2012, 11:26:05 PM »

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2012, 11:15:38 AM »
So now this queef can just flat out stab people? How do you beat a stabbing queef?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2012, 12:09:29 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 01, 2012, 11:15:38 AM
So now this queef can just flat out stab people? How do you beat a stabbing queef?

With a stabbing fart?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2012, 08:48:46 AM »
Theon can't even behead a guy properly. Clearly not Stark material.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2012, 08:38:32 AM »
Quote from: R-V on May 07, 2012, 08:48:46 AM
Theon can't even behead a guy properly. Clearly not Stark material.

He's totes fucked.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2012, 11:07:05 PM »
Not even an RV post explaining his semi for watching Dinklage cut a man's leg off and promptly killing him?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2012, 09:09:49 AM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on May 28, 2012, 11:07:05 PM
Not even an RV post explaining his semi for watching Dinklage cut a man's leg off and promptly killing him?

My crotch got all chubby during this episode. I don't know how they pulled that hour off on a TV budget.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2012, 08:31:59 AM »
I love me some imp.